View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25e-nbome opinions/suggestions

MBRC

Bluelighter
Well ive had some 25e for a while now and i Loved 2ce s visuals and havent to this day matches those except with 2ct2 anyway i hear this is great. As visual as 2ce but not as cold/disohoric? Well thats how it felt to me at least. So all i can really find is smoking or snorting reports. Due to a insane night on 15mg 2ct2 snorted ill never snort peas or smoke them. Sooo that being said i prefer my trip not to hit me all at once ya know ? So any reports with this one ? Even if snorted or smoked how was it ?

Also im considering trying my 2ce again. Anyone ever mixed with mdma ? The reason i ask is bc like i said 2ce gives me that wierd cold uncomfortable feeling i was thinking about taking 50-100mg mdma with or slightly before 18mg 2ce . My thinking is the mdma would replace the 2ces uncomfortable feeling and give me less anxiety on the come up bc i doubt id have much anxiety if already in mdma.

You should look up "2CE big and dandy" using the search function here on BL.

The first post should cover any combinations with it, including mdma.

i have my main question is about 25e which is barely researched.in the big and dandy 25e...been reading alot about 2cb and mdma alot lately. Btw ive been a member here 10+ Years ths is just a new name lol thanks

If you have, why did your 2nd paragraph indicate that you haven't? Just saying that the 2C-E big and dandy has all the info you need to cover all your 2C-E questions.

I think I'll hesitate to waste my effort next time...

2C-E is a great drug.
If you want something similar try DOM.

All NBOMes are worthless.

i've never heard that comparison before - 2ce and DOM being similar. what about DOET?

haven't read much about 25e-nbome either, as i pretty much share AA357's view of them.

I have 2ce...although yea same here never heard it compared to dom. But yea i have all the main nbomes.i got in trades mostly never like them.but ive always wanted to try 25e since i first heard about nbomes. I love the 2ce visuals and ive heard 25e is as good as any classic tryptamine at least it says that in the big and dandy. So no experiences with it bucally ?

I've only used it through the nasal ROA but I've taken it four times now. I'm not a big fan of it personally because it lacks the magic of the 2Cs (IMO). I've never used any of the other NBOMes so I don't know how they compare with it. It feels nothing like the tryptamines I've used.

I've written some trip reports for it:

- http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/735724-(25E-NBOMe-250mcg)-First-time-Exploring-the-NBOMes
- http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/735726-(25E-NBOMe-400mcg)-Second-Time-What-time-is-it

I took it two times after writing those. Once with a friend at his home and another time at a bar and grill hanging out with a group of friends. The last time I took it I started coming down with the flu in the middle of my trip so things didn't go too well.

I personally find it a bit too stimulating for my tastes and have trouble sleeping afterwards. On the come-up it really messes with the stomach and that lingers into the trip itself. I've never puked on it but I've seen others that have and most everyone seems to have that problem with it.

i've never heard that comparison before - 2ce and DOM being similar. what about DOET?
2C-E does feel very similar to DOM. They are both very gentle and mellow and the overall effects are more similar than they are different.
For me, DOM isn't quite as euphoric as 2C-E but it's speedier and even more clear-headed and has NO body load at all. It really makes me want to get out and do stuff. I love going to the gym on DOM.
2C-E is more relaxing and mellow - I find it to be quite sedating. There is a slight body load but it's easily avoidable if you take an antihistamine.

I've never heard of DOET.