View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25D nbome questions

SWIMS cousin

Greenlighter
First off, of all the nbomes I am most experienced with 25i. I've googled as much as I can but still have a few questions I want to be sure of. First is the dosage of 25D the same as 25i? (Im more worried about under dosing than over dosing lol but its good to be sure either way.) Most recently when Ive been taking 25i Ive been taking to 1 to 1.5 of 1200ug blotters Im hoping for a similar visual experience. my only other question is how the 2 compare? I've read they are very similar in that they are both very visual and have a heavy body load, but that is as far as the description goes. Somebody has to be able to put that into words right?

I almost forgot about my bluelight lol I tried to re-register 8)

I have never tried 25I so I can't compare.

I have taken 25D a few times and my experience is different than what you read. I usually take 800mcg (it's a lowish dose for 25D, I believe).
It's not really visual (obviously there's shimmering and certain psychedelic artifacts but not full on geometrical patterns with eyes open. Also, I experience 0 body load. I find it a very emotional, clean and beautful trip. I can compare to 100mg MDMA in the sense that it brings the same feeling of being at rest over me.

I would'n't mind underdosing, you can always take more on a next trip. If it's underwhelming smoke a bit of weed and you can fire it up a notch. Overdosing means no way back. I always keep in mind 2C-I, 2C-D, ... were "meant" to be taken as a psychedelic, this is not the case with 25D/I/... .

Yeah, I'd stick to under 1mg too until you know how your body handles it. NBOMes don't have a high margin for safety. (1.2mg of 25I is already a very strong dose.)

For me, 25D is as stimulating as 25I, but the energy is very neutral, it can go either positive or negative depending on circumstance. It's not automatically euphoric like 25I is. It's analogous to the difference between 2C-D ("psychedelic tofu") and 2C-I.

The blotters I am getting are 1000ug so i am only doing one to test the waters(yeah might be a little strong for a test) and 1.5 later on if Im not satisfied. I try not to over do the nbomes.. usually when I take too much I get headaches im sure 25d is no different. after I get a feel for it im thinking of throwing a low dose of mxe in the mix not sure if I would do it on the come up or after I peak. I guess it depends on how comfortable the come up is for me..any thoughts on the timing preference?

If you haven't done 25D before then don't combine it with anything your first time.

not planning on it. by get a feel for it I mean after I try it a few times on its own first. gotta experience the baseline before I reach for the stars;)

I have tried MXE after the peak of 25D; goes well, as with every psychedelic, IMO.