View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ 25C-NBOMe Oral Activity?

Esperighanto

Bluelighter
Hey, has anybody else ever eaten 25C and found it to be active? I thought NBOMes were typically not orally active, but I was sold what I now know is 25C, and it's consistently displayed oral activity.

There are some BL reports out there about it, but not a ton. I took two tabs of this last weekend and found it strong and odd, with an unexpected timeframe of come up and the peak felt dramatic and sharp instead of the longer lasting effects of LSD-25. I didn't know it wasn't LSD until after I took four tabs of it earlier today (1 then 3 more because of "weak blotter"), experienced very unexpected effects again and reagent tested it myself. It seems to last a long fucking while when taken orally, too. The body load is less intense than LSD, though I'm very frequently able to pop every joint in my body. My boyfriend took two of these tabs when I took the four and had a very powerful experience as well.

I know people often say it's not an nbome if it's orally active, but with 25C both having an overdose risk and seemingly being orally active (therefore possibly mistaken as a genuine lysergamide), I just wanted to make this post as a warning as well, test your blotter.

Last edited:
Yup I too found it orally active. No difference between eating it and doing it sublingual.

-GC

G_Chem I'm very curious if you noticed extensions in duration and come up when eating it?

That seems to be the case here compared to what people say to expect online, these tabs are heavily noticeable eight hours after. It's pretty odd, it's consistent between people trying this batch too. I've never dealt with this compound outside of just eating it here thinking it's acid. I suppose I should've been asking in the first place, how long did orally administered 25C last for you?

Edit: heard back from a friend who ate 7 tabs of this thinking it was acid alongside 15mg 2C-B and 125mg MDA, they reported a 10 hour or so duration all together. My boyfriend and I both found it to last 10-12 hours.

Last edited:
G_Chem I'm very curious if you noticed extensions in duration and come up when eating it?

That seems to be the case here compared to what people say to expect online, these tabs are heavily noticeable eight hours after. It's pretty odd, it's consistent between people trying this batch too. I've never dealt with this compound outside of just eating it here thinking it's acid. I suppose I should've been asking in the first place, how long did orally administered 25C last for you?

Edit: heard back from a friend who ate 7 tabs of this thinking it was acid alongside 15mg 2C-B and 125mg MDA, they reported a 10 hour or so duration all together. My boyfriend and I both found it to last 10-12 hours.

So unfortunately I only tried it 3x so don’t have a good gauge on all that.. Plus my experiences were over a decade ago. I do still have some but have been cautious to try more after the vasoconstriction of my last experience.

I don’t recall there being any significant alteration in duration. 10hr sounds about right.. I remember it being a tad shorter than LSD but not by much.

Man your friends got a pair a balls on him huh? Lol that’s quite the dosage/combo.

-GC

So unfortunately I only tried it 3x so don’t have a good gauge on all that.. Plus my experiences were over a decade ago. I do still have some but have been cautious to try more after the vasoconstriction of my last experience.

I don’t recall there being any significant alteration in duration. 10hr sounds about right.. I remember it being a tad shorter than LSD but not by much.

Man your friends got a pair a balls on him huh? Lol that’s quite the dosage/combo.

-GC
My friend thought it was LSD, didn't test what they had and just sent it on a little bit of a psychedelic bender if you will. 25C Left all of our eyes dilated well into the next day too, just like candyflipping will. It felt very serotonin release-ish in a difficult to articulate way, but the way my skin felt, the tooth grinding, it felt like haunted acid and shitty ecstasy fit onto paper somehow, with a frightening amount of vasoconstriction. If it wasn't cardiotoxic and neurotoxic though, I'd be interested in exploring it further.

My friend thought it was LSD, didn't test what they had and just sent it on a little bit of a psychedelic bender if you will. 25C Left all of our eyes dilated well into the next day too, just like candyflipping will. It felt very serotonin release-ish in a difficult to articulate way, but the way my skin felt, the tooth grinding, it felt like haunted acid and shitty ecstasy fit onto paper somehow, with a frightening amount of vasoconstriction. If it wasn't cardiotoxic and neurotoxic though, I'd be interested in exploring it further.

Yup that sounds very much like some 25C, was it eventually tested or something to confirm?

Definitely had an MDMA-esque vibe and very tactile, I remember that skin sensation too which was actually stronger than MDMA. You described it well, haunted acid lol. I felt it was very lacking in the mental department, I could hardly see in front of me but wasn’t tripping in my head much. Just like my vision was overlapped with visuals.

Is it neurotoxic as well? I suppose some research has actually been done since I tried it..

-GC

Yeah it was reagent tested, I've yet to send it to a place like drugs-data though. My friend who took seven of these tabs also said they couldn't see their arm in front of their face. They're incredibly familiar with LSD, years ago having done a thumbprint and having dosed many times into 10+mg territory with LSD, they came out of this 25C-NBOMe experience both knowing it was something different, and also being profoundly inspired by it (in concert with MDA and 2C-B, at least). I took two of these tabs at one point thinking they were super strange acid, then the next weekend I took one, thinking it was weak I think took 3 more. My boyfriend took one, then one, then worked about 8 hours at a pizzeria., which was most treacherous. At one point I cut a 1mg xanny in half, and took a quarter myself and ran my boyfriend the other quarter at his place of work to help him manage it. It was pretty intense all around, though certainly could've been cognitively deeper or more "spiritual" feeling in any way at all.

Research has been done indicating likely cardio and neuro toxicity in plated cell cultures. Definitely ominous enough for me to keep my distance from these, though it's also leading me to be careful with DiPT/MiPT/AMT/AET and their substituted relatives for similar neurotoxicity reasons in mouse models. Even DPT in too high of doses exhibits toxicity that DMT doesn't seem to, it seems like mescaline, LSD, DMT and psilocin are perhaps the safest of the psychedelics with even their close relatives being a little more iffy.

With all the respect, I find it difficult to believe in the neurotoxicity of DiPT/MiPT/AMT/AET in vivo. Cell cultures doesnt probe it for granted

With all the respect, I find it difficult to believe in the neurotoxicity of DiPT/MiPT/AMT/AET in vivo. Cell cultures doesnt probe it for granted
I agree, it's far from conclusive evidence but it's a possible indicator that's enough to make me willing to wait until further research is done. I'm in no rush with these and other fascinating psychedelics exist, so it's moreso that I'm just planning on getting to these once more research exists on it.

Edit: I also will still use toxic compounds once or twice to get to know them. Even if they end up being dangerous, like say 4-MAR's documented relationship to causing valvulopathy. I'd still try it once just to feel what it's like, you know?