Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(25c-NBOMe / 1.5mg bucally) Compass of echoing, incomprehensible thoughts

DL-ark

Bluelighter
Quite a while ago I managed to acquire some 1.5mg 25c-NBOMe blotters. They were relatively evenly laid (the person who laid them used ink to make sure each blotter was more or less even), and were not complexed and they were in freebase form. I previously had used complexed 25i-NBOMe (1mg) and had a very positive experience, eager to try out the 25c, I assumed because they were not complexed my experience would be relatively the same.

I was oh so wrong.

T + 0:10 The come up as expected was very rough - extreme nausea, heavy body load, but nothing out of the ordinary. Visuals started to appear relatively soon, but the nausea was too much to bear so I lied down on my bed, and waited it out.

T+ 0:45 The nausea actually started to fade away, but awakening from my rest was very surprising. I could hear electric waves crashing on a beach far away but nothing in my room indicated such waves would exist - perhaps it was the sound of the womb. I sat down in my chair and spinning faces of aztec monkey gods made thereself at home in the ancient language which my blinds inscribed on themselves. Time was slow, very slow.

T+ 2:00 At this point I was spacing out, I was in a psychedelic trance. Suddenly i noticed by circular thinking, it was very easy to tell I was thinking circularly. As I thought these constant things an ancient dial of some sort spun in front of my face. It seemed to have my thoughts written on it, as they would circle, but it was written in an incomprehensible language. The extreme sound of these waves turned to ringing and sirens. But all was still fine. I soon realized that my thoughts were not in english, but some similar, yet more ancient language. This went on for upwards of 3 hours. In one turn of the dial I closed my eyes and was immeditately greeted with an image of life, showing time as a short vector which could not be returned from but followed in one direction.

T+ 5:30 I was away from the tongues, and the sound of waves returned once again. My thoughts were in english, but they audibly echoed inside my brain. I took a shower, but was careful as time was extremely dilated, so I tried to over estimate how long I had been in there.

T+6:30 As it turned dark, I became scared and anxious - recognizing the danger of this I decided it was time to end the experience - I calmed myself down, with lots of strife managed to take out 2 percocet 5/325s and swallowed them. ( I have very low opioid tolerance).

T+7:00 The visuals began to relax and simplify. Spinning words turned to shifting colors, and within 3 hours I fell to sleep.

I don't think I will do it again for a long time. Maybe one day I will return to this circular world, but I don't think I am ready for it yet. I stick now to half of those blotters for a trip.

try half the dose, sounds like good stuff,
maybe get etizolam for calming down, perc's are a heavy charm to apply to just put on the brakes.

Yep, a half or quarter will do me in, ive tried lower doses as i kinda said. Unfortunately im all out of percs or benzos, def considering getting some etizolam, just searching for the best source.