Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

[25C-NBOH - 500ug] - First time with 25C

clord0

Bluelighter
Finally got round to posting my trip report for 25C-NBOH, after waiting like a week or so after posting on here I was still slightly ill but much better and didn't have flu like symptoms so I thought it was ok to go ahead with.

Prior drugs taken: Cannabis, MDMA, Ketamine, Valium.
First RC and first 'proper' Psychedelic drug I've taken.

Starting dose: Half a tab (500ug)
Setting: My own room, dim lighting watching a film, was quite late so couldn't have music that loud.

+00:00 Take half a tab (500ug) Sublingually.

+00:07 No effects noticed yet but tongue already very numb, find myself searching for tab in mouth due to saliva build up and numbness.

+00:18 Noticing very slight visuals, small lines appearing when looking at my furthest away wall, but nothing major atall, these seem to come back and fade in spells over the next five minutes.

+00:20 Small line patterns completely dissapeared now, considered redosing at this point but decided to wait it out. Have just now swallowed the half tab.

+00:25 Decide to take second half of tab, partly through frustration, seemed a silly idea in hindsight. Now on full tab dose of 1,000ug.

+00:32 Still lack of visuals, feel slightly shaky which I put down to the fact I was coming up.

+00:46 Starting to get a real time distortion going on now, feel like well over an hour has gone by when I'm only past the 3/4 mark, shakeyness increasing a lot at this point and was starting to feel a bit worried/regretting taking second half of the tab.

+00:50 Now visuals finally come back and stronger than before, most notable thing being my red rug glowing at me in such an interesting way. Feel like things are moving out the corner of my eye.

+1:00 Visuals getting stronger now, my carpet has a weird moving pattern to it, nothing 'jumping out' as such but interesting none the less. My cork-board on my wall looks like it's a moving see of brown patterns.

+1:05 at this point I was fully tripping, facetimed a friend for a bit to explain how the trip was going, noticed my eyes were very dilated by this point and my body temperature had shot up, was slightly worried due to having some flu symptons still but was too immersed into the trip to care.

+1:30 Started to get sloppy at updating the trip report by this point as I was fully tripping, main notable things were that the patterns were even stronger now, but slightly boring if I'm honest.

+1:45 Got slight jaw movement now/gurn, nothing like a MDMA gurn but I still noticed it, was at a peak by now where it seemed visuals were going to get no better, feeling of a very slight euphoria but nothing special.

+2:00 At this point I'm still at my peak, and decide to hit THC on my vaporiser I recently bought. Created an interesting blazed mix with the 25C.

+2:10 Started to feel slight muscle pains/cramps, regretted hitting the vape so soon as I was starting to feel anxiety and a very quick heart beat.

+2:30 Eventually started to have a slightly off trip, wouldn't class it a 'bad' trip but had things such as looking at hands and looked as if they were expanding/swelling like special effects from a film which wasn't helping with the anxiety/quick heart rate.

+2:45 After cooling down, going outside and smoking a cigarette watching the sky at night I managed to relax myself down, cool off and enjoy the high again. I realised that smoking THC, and taking a full hit on my first turn was very foolish. Especially as this was my first 'proper' psychedelic or RC.

By this point I had stopped logging for the trip report but had tried to calm it down, I believe I started to come down around half an hour to an hour after this but obviously hard to tell due to my poor judgement of time when tripping.

All in all I enjoyed the drug, despite a mild anxiety attack/panic about my heart rate and heat.
I think taking it without any cold/flu symptons atall would have obviously improved the high slightly but I didn't feel that it got in the way or dampened the high much.

Not sure if I'll ever take 25C-NBOH again to be honest, despite having 9 whole tabs left now, I think I might next time try taking just half in an outdoor environment such as at the park with friends, felt like it was wasted a bit being on my own. This is my first trip report I've ever written so sorry if it's not of a good format/unclear. Cheers :)