View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25C and 25I NBOMe combo

Vaki

Greenlighter
A friend of mine has purchased a NBOMe blotter that contains 700ug 25C and 400ug 25I NBOMe (or was it 400ug of C and 700 of I..?). Do you think is a good idea to take it, considering that he has zero tolerance and the only psychedelic that he had tried before is LSD (100ug)?

Would it be better to share it with a friend or they wouldn't feel a thing?

So what do you think is too much for an amateur to combine the two of these?

Thanks in advance!

I'd recommend splitting the blotter and dosing a half between two people. NBOMe's are sketch as fuck and 500ug will still have you tripping with no tolerance.

Cool thanks! Any ideas on how to equally split it in two? Cause I've heard that unlike LSD NBOMe doesn't spread equally on the blotter. Can he put the blotter in some water and share the water?

You can't put the blotter in water because NBOMe isn't active orally. Just cut the tab in half and let it sit under your tongue for 20 mins or so.

Thanks everyone for your advice. And Nexus_tripper I'm aware that NBOMe can be deadly and can easily cause OD that's why I asked if my friend should take the whole thing on his own.

I read about NBOMe not being activated orally so what if he dipped the blotter in just a small amount of water and keep it in his mouth like mouthwash? Would that work? and what's the solubility? anyone knows the minimum amount of water need for 1.1 mg of NBOMe?

Soaking it in liquid is going to be pointless and will only make it taste worse than it already does IMO.

Craziest thing is they sell it on the darknet!!!! Why on earth would you go through that whole ordeal and buy junk??!!!??

Well, it's cheap as shit.

So are most RCs even on the clear net. 5 Years worth of DOC costs you about the same as an eighth of bud (you know, the devils weed ;)). I can think of lots of more peaceful ways to leave this world then tripping myself out of it.

Just peeping in ive done this combo, albeit at a little higher dosed (1000ug of each if i remember right). No nBOME specific tolerance at the time but had tripped a bit up until that point and most likely around the time of this trip. I dont know how much that plays a role in your question but I dont remember because it was a while ago. BUT

i can say this is one of the few times in my trips that I was overwhelmed a little bit as well as made very uncomfortable by the vasoconsticiton which was as severe as I had ever felt from any nBOME. I had taken the two on a solo bike-ride through some of the southern Californian canyons as I had done with each individually (meaning 1000ug of one or the other on seperate occasions). This time though, it was just too intensely visual and when I stopped to take a break from biking I would feel a creeping (but very noticeable and on the verge of painful but not, if that makes any kind of sense) pins and needles just crawl up my leg and it was so incredibly unnerving while tripping that hard I had to end the ride and get home to try and remedy the vasoconstriction thinking that getting home and smoking weed to vasodialate and soak my legs in warm water would help and it did a lot, but the whole trip was essentially ruined by my worries over my legs and it all just equaled up to be an anxious time.

Also, heres a lil slightly related report of an instance with me and 2 of my friends
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/679079-25B-NBOMe-warning-bad-trip-non-fatal-overdose-1000ug

...given it was 25b not I or C, but the nBOME series more and more shows something....off. They just are a step too far in my personal opinion. Ive had great times on them dont get me wrong, and to be honest its sad that that the good things from these drugs are accompanied by so many haphazard risks because they do have some wonderful visuals and at times, great insight and clarity...They just are a step too far in my personal opinion though. When there are other RC's like 2cs or as mentioned above DOX's, nBOMES are really just, well dirt.

Honestly too, even the fact that Ive mentioned this included with the fact that youre already aware of some of the physical risks, youll probably end up having thoughts about your body the whole time and have to constantly be consciously doing doubles-over to make sure you ok, even if the drug isnt actually doing anything. (even though it could, that's the russian-roullette-ness of nBOME) What im saying tough is that you may have an anxious trip. Maybe Im wrong, IDK, id just thought id share my experience with nBOMEs. Fun drugs when dosed right....but what the right dose is? Now that is something that varies so sporadically from person to person, and on top of that changes from one time to another; that ive decided I cant be a part of these drugs anymore.

I mean you be you dude, and honestly the dose you mention SHOULD be fine for one of you let alone splitting it. Still though, just think is that risk worth it?