Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25B NBOMe- ~ 400ug - An Unintended Physical Reaction

FunctionalOlfactio

Bluelighter
Physical Background: I am overall physically healthy.
-I have an ideal B.M.I.
-I have stress related borderline hypertension. 130/80 mm/hg - 145/95 mm/hg
-I am moderately physically active. I cycle one hour a day, walk one mile a day, and do very light strength training.
-I have a balanced grain based diet.
-The only medications I take daily are a generic multivitamin and calcium supplement.
-I don't smoke or drink.
-My voice was slightly winey and nasally prior to this. I guess I have to call this allergies?

+0: ~330uq 25B NBOMe salt sublingualy administered in several drops of distilled h20
+30: Swallowed saliva, ++
+50: Pupils moderately dilated
+80: Effects have plateaued at about a ++ with faint visuals.
+90: ~160ug 25B NBOMe vaporized. Immediate and overwhelming visuals. Strong +++
+100: Pulse slightly elevated at 80 B.P.M.
+120: Visuals already fading.
+190: Visuals mainly gone. I felt close to baseline.
+290: I suddenly became aware my vision was getting fogy .I felt dizzy, sedated, and a sensation of being startled or afraid. I was becoming fugeish and looping. Motion would induce panic and dyspnea. Sitting down and focusing on my breathing would reduce this. I took a few slow breaths and checked my vital signs.
Blood pressure: 150/90 mm/hg
Eyes: Pupils fully dilated with reduced response to light. My iris was almost invisible.
Pulse: 73 B.P.M
Oral temperature: 98.6 F
Blood glucose: 108 mg/dl
+300: I would sit still and zone out then the slightest movement would result in a fugueish panic loop. During the fugue loops I was overwhelmed by dyspnea. During the fugue loops I guess my pulse and blood pressure were significantly raised. I administered clonazepam .25mg* orally and the symptoms improved within 30 minutes. I was asleep a few hours later. My voice was less winey and nasally at bedtime.

The next morning: I was easily startled and exhibiting hype-responsiveness to stimuli. I administered .25 mg clonazepam orally and symptoms resolved. My voice was no longer winey and nasally. Mild pruritus was resolved with 10mg of oral loratadine.

The next several days: I felt OK. My vision sparkled some. Pruritus continued the second day and was resolved with 10mg or oral loratadine. There was a hint of something happening in my liver.

*I am hypersensitive to benzodiazipines. .5mg of clonazepam causes about 2 days of slurred speech and >.5mg is blackout territory.

--------------------
http://www.shulginresearch.org
http://www.freeleonardpickard.org
http://www.maps.org
http://www.erowid.org

I repeated this experience at a lower dose a few days later and something similar happened. When I focused intently on the fog in my vision I noticed very complex visuals. I might have been tripping so hard I couldn't process all the information and this was interpreted as blurred vision. Clonazepam was required to go to sleep. There was still a psychedelic fog in the morning, but less than before. I have previously consumed this chemical dozens of times at higher doses and never noticed this until recently.

I don't plan to consume this chemical again, or any 25X NBOMe again. I have reservations about the nature of the drugs pharmacokinetics and interactions it may have.
I will post more in the big and dandy thread.

Good call I'd say, I personally have decided I have no desire to ever try any of this family of substances. There are loads of other psychedelics to use that don't have a sketchy safety profile. Glad you're okay.

I should elaborate on the liver comment. The following week my liver felt warm and when I bent over I could feel clicking in the general area. I hypothesize the clicking was caused when my inflamed liver slid against my rib cage.

These symptoms didn't occur until I was towards the end of using it. Now every time I use selective 5ht2a agonist the same thing happens. I don't use them anymore. These effects happened at lower doses than most people would consume (<1mg).

I think it's the vaporization trick.
you had a gentle thing going until you did that.
smoking is the fastest of all our ROI's so it does a startreck warpspeed transition with all psychoactives.

expect whiplash.

but know that it was induced by warp drive mania.