L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

25 year old women arrested for having sex with three students

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that she's no a paedophile however still I wouldn't trust her to teach my teenager if I had one and I would be so so so angry at her if I was his mother. She shouldn't be a teacher, I think she should be charged as she took advantage of her position and my gut tells me it's just wrong why didn't hers? 17 you think you know it all - 25 I already had grown up a LOT in comparison. I went out with a guy in his early 30's briefly at 16/17 and I just think it's creepy and wrong looking back. Also my younger friend I met through music tried it on with me one night (he was 17, I was 27 at the time) and I told him to fuck off cause I felt weird.
Maybe I'm bias because of the early sexual abuse I experienced though that has most definitely fucked me up. Don't want sympathy just explaining why I think I might have a more severe reaction to this.
I think that's a wrongful assumption that she took advantage of anything.
We don't have any evidence to support that theory, so I think it's wrong to judge her for something we don't specifically know the details of. Who's to say she used her powers?

It would not be a wrongful assumption that some students would go after their teacher in this situation, correct? I did the same thing, I was 15 or 16 and really wanted to get horizontal with my geography teacher(yeah, pun intended). The entire male half of my class wanted to impress her, we all swarmed around everything she said, she was fucking attractive. Who is to say she didn't just give in to some who looked and/or acted very mature, or something? Maybe the boys charmed the pants off her, literally.

As we cannot know that, there's no true opportunity to judge here.
It's all just uninformed guesswork, we could just as well be discussing loop quantum gravity here.
I agree she should not be a teacher, that's a no-brainer.
But I disagree that this should fuck up her entire life to come

its fucking digusting how people will defend pedophiles
I'm sorry, but the "pedo" for me implies that they're actually children,
and not sexually matured young men who want nothing more than have sex with an attractive woman.
I had my first time with a 22-year old at 16, and it was splendiferous. I don't think she did anything wrong,
we were together for 1 1/2 years. I could never relate to women my age

Here you're not an adult until you're 21. So if you ever boinked a 20-year-old,
that counts as pedophaelia here.

I'm sorry, but the "pedo" for me implies that they're actually children,
and not sexually matured young men who want nothing more than have sex with an attractive woman.
I had my first time with a 22-year old at 16, and it was splendiferous. I don't think she did anything wrong,
we were together for 1 1/2 years. I could never relate to women my age

Here you're not an adult until you're 21. So if you ever boinked a 20-year-old,
that counts as pedophaelia here.

Yeah this is not pedophilia it's just horrendously inappropriate behavior for a teacher.

Yeah this is not pedophilia it's just horrendously inappropriate behavior for a teacher.
THAT. It is.
It's absolutely horrible for a teacher to fuck their pupil, be their pupil 20 or 57.
She should lose her job, I've stated this multiple times,
but she shouldn't have to spend the rest of her life as a sex offender,
being classified the same as someone who raped an infant and killed it afterwards.

Well she shouldn't be fucking her students don't care how hot or not she is. Not like she didn't know his age either and she probably loved the fact her pupils had a thing for her (predatory-esque if you ask me but then I'm bias). Agree need more info but it's still fucked up no matter how you look at it she shouldn't be a teacher or allowed to work with anybody vulnerable again.

Crazy man what the fuck is up with these smoking hot women teaching having sex with their students man. Back when i was in highschool we only had the 50 year + fat cougar trying to fuck us none of this 10/10 smoking hot models.
How come I didn't have teachers like this growing up, I'da kept my mouth shut and kept banging, kids nowadays are too much kiss and tell, back in my time you didn't snitch.

PT7XCCCIW4YAVYOS7M425HR4NI.jpg

look at that

she's 25, your 16, "oh sorry i think i'll pass" isn't happening....and how could i be mad about my son doing that?

they should throw the book at her? she should be on unsupervised probation for 6 months max.

"its not fair" my ass - that's a once in a lifetime opportunity you would regret the rest of your adult life....it's just unfortunate they got caught
That were my teacher and she came on to me, I'd be banging her for as long as she let me, no way in hell I'd let that pass at 16 you're thinking with the head that doesn't think.

Aint gonna i would of banged that teacher she is fucking hot as but it doesn't make it right what would you alll say if it was a ugly as fuck 25 year old women fucking the students man im sure your opinions would be different

ofc, because for an ugly teacher there's not a row of 250+ horny students that want to bone her.
She'd probably need some sort of pressure to get the boys to do it.
My teacher was ALL the males in my class talked about, and some were very bold about it towards her, hitting on her in the middle of class.
They wanted to, that's a big difference.

That's a non sequitur.

I'm out. This thread is 99% conjecture over things we all know nothing about,
We don't know who made the first move, or who was the actual aggressor,
but I just want to stress that they were sexually mature and obviously willing.

I'm not taking the "defending pedophiles"-card from you, you can do what you want with it.
Because I'm not. I'm thinking that pedophiles should be executed on the spot,
but we're not talking about a pedophile here. A pedophile is someone who is turned on by the fact that they're not sexually mature yet, or something disgusting like that, I hope I will never understand their minds.

She had sex with 16-17year olds. Boys at that age can easily go for 22+, especially if they have beards already.
And we're not talking about a 40-year old teacher, she is 25 for fucks sake.
That's essentially a child, too - she's definitely not emotionally mature

It’s just a grey area isn’t it?
And boys have such different views on sex and their bodies than women for some reason.
As a female who’s experienced sexual abuse in childhood I’ve spent many an hour wishing I was born a boy so I didn’t have to feel the way I did for so many years about it all. It sure woulda made life easier to think of myself as a stud 😂

And yep. If one of my female friends had taken my sons virginity, at any age, I’d be in prison for murder without a shadow of a doubt.

The reason is because of the biological differences between the male and female role in reproduction. men exist in a seller's market and women exist in a buyer's market when it comes to sex. A man can produce plenty of sperm and can impregnate many women, whereas for a woman she can only produce one offspring every 9 months at most and it comes at far greater cost to her and she is only fertile for a relatively short period.

This is why a man who has sex with lots of women or a beautiful woman at a young age is seen as a "stud". It's the same as how a car salesman is praised for selling a lot of cars, whereas you wouldn't necessarily praise someone simply for buying a lot of cars, especially if they weren't getting them at a good price or they weren't in particularly good condition.

You may already be aware of this, I just thought it was odd how you said "for some reason" when the reason is quite obvious if you think about it.

I am also sorry to hear you were sexually abused as a child. It's not necessarily easier for a boy, although I think most of the time young boys are sexually abused by older men. I am sure there are female pedophiles as well but it seems very rare.

F
The reason is because of the biological differences between the male and female role in reproduction. men exist in a seller's market and women exist in a buyer's market when it comes to sex. A man can produce plenty of sperm and can impregnate many women, whereas for a woman she can only produce one offspring every 9 months at most and it comes at far greater cost to her and she is only fertile for a relatively short period.

This is why a man who has sex with lots of women or a beautiful woman at a young age is seen as a "stud". It's the same as how a car salesman is praised for selling a lot of cars, whereas you wouldn't necessarily praise someone simply for buying a lot of cars, especially if they weren't getting them at a good price or they weren't in particularly good condition.

You may already be aware of this, I just thought it was odd how you said "for some reason" when the reason is quite obvious if you think about it.

I am also sorry to hear you were sexually abused as a child. It's not necessarily easier for a boy, although I think most of the time young boys are sexually abused by older men. I am sure there are female pedophiles as well but it seems very rare.
Fair statement.
I used the word odd just to point out the difference, but of course I understand what you’re saying.

She had sex with 16-17year olds. Boys at that age can easily go for 22+, especially if they have beards already.
And we're not talking about a 40-year old teacher, she is 25 for fucks sake.
That's essentially a child, too - she's definitely not emotionally mature

Yes isn't 17 legal age for sex in a lot of states? Having sex with someone of legal age who consents to it is in a completely different ballpark from having sex with a four year old child. It's still totally unacceptable for a high school teacher to be having sex with her students, but it's not pedophilia or its equivalent. Not even close.

It's an 8 year age gap and she was their teacher ffs. She should know better she would have known the consequence's and if she felt out of control i.e. her pupils were coming on to her so strong and she had feelings she could have spoke to her boss and raised the concern. She knew what she was doing sorry and she IS the responsible adult here or was hired to be - a supposed professional in this particular situation. Should we have an age limit of 30 at youngest for teachers in case they can't control their sexual feelings towards their 'peers' or more accurately their students if she is 'practically still a child herself'? I'm just glad that hopefully nobody was hurt by the situation and I don't have much sympathy for her I can't

At my old school the janitor had an affair with a girl in my year. He was 35 and she was 16. Doesn't sit with me right til this day know it's a different scenario but still.

Yeah but would you rat out this girl? I have no proof, and I don't think she's a danger anymore.
It is not being a narc, rat, snitch, etc. It is about saving other children. Paedos who sexually abuse children/teens even the so called 'rehabilitated' ones go on to do it again. Definately tell the police or this organisation.

Last edited:
It is not being a narc, rat, snitch, etc. It is about saving other children. Paedos who sexually abuse children/teens even the so called 'rehabilutated' ones go on to do it again. Definately tell the police or this organisation.

Yeah, I don't think she is a pedo though. I mean, who knows, there's a lot I thought I knew about her I was wrong about. Either way, I don't think a 25 year old woman who as far as I know did some creepy shit as a teenager is likely a threat to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.