View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25-C Nbome vs 25-B ?

gerardoxx25

Greenlighter
HEllo, last night i tried 25-C. i placed half a tab dosed at 1mg on my gums for about 30 mins. Ive had a previous psychedelic experience on what i am sure was 25i or 25b, not sure ...so i knew what to expect from this trip. All i can say is that i felt nauseous on the come up, dissyness, kind of stoned feeling, shortage of breath, and a great body high which i really enjoyed..oh also felt like i was gonna passout for like the first 2 hours but didnt fight it and just went with the flow...anyone else experience this?? As for the visuals, well i did notice colors get brighter in my room but nothing major. the only thing that was tripping me out was when i was using my phone lol. I honestly wasnt fascinated by this trip maybe because i just took half a tab and was only in my room laying down? I dont know but i wanted to experience deep closed eyed visuals and just really dig into my own thoughts like i previously had on 25i/25b (1mg). Ive done lots of research and it seems like 25b is more visually potent. Is this true? also what are the side effects of 25b? WHich one feels more clean to you?? which one do u prefer? I would appreciate as much info as possible. THank you.

Ive done lots of research and it seems like 25b is more visually potent. Is this true? also what are the side effects of 25b? WHich one feels more clean to you?? which one do u prefer? I would appreciate as much info as possible. THank you.

I've always found 25b to be far more visually intense and headfucky whilst 25c for me has less crazy visuals relative to dose but a very euphoric headspace and body high. The two drugs are similar but I've consistently found 25c to be less visual and more euphoric. With NBOMe the effects can vary with dose though, high dose 25c is gonna be very visual and vice versa. I much prefer 25c for the euphoria and less intense visuals (doses between 350ug and 700ug give me my preferred effects) but I know a lot of people who like 25b better so its worth a try.

EDIT: I'm assuming you're talking about NBOMe not NBOH tabs, they're similar chemicals but I've never tried 25b-NBOH so can't comment.