• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 22-23 NFL Discussion Thread

it was an unusually good game for a super bowl.

eagles had it and blew it. chiefs played a great second half and took over.

great stuff.

happy for chiefs fans.

chiefs' and mahomes' goal for the next 15 years is just 9 sb appearances with 6 wins.

alasdair

I've been reading that the coin toss is a more fool proof way of determining the winner than any other aspect. Something like the last 5 or so consecutive SB's were won by the winner of the coin toss. If you wanna bet, maybe bet based on the coin toss.

Also read that whichever team wears a white jersey is more likely win the SB, the record is like 20-36 or some shit. Of course the last time the Iggles won, they wore green jerseys. So this stat isn't fool proof. And they will be wearing green jerseys on Sunday so we'll see how it pans out.
I knew it. Coin toss and white jerseys won! I don't even know why I bothered watching the game.

j/k Good game all the way around. Didn't pay attention to the commercials so they missed me with that Jesus bidness.

James Bradberry is a real man here in 2023. I almost consider his owning his foul as a heroic act. There is something larger than life when taking responsibility. Parents point your kids to a role model like that.

Frank Reich did it again. The Carolina Panthers are in the headlines again as their newly-minted head coach has reportedly made his offensive coordinator hire and has put together what many believe to be an all-star coaching staff. NFL Network insider Tom Pelissero reported on Friday that Reichand the Panthers plan to hire Los Angeles Rams assistant head coach Thomas Brown as their offensive coordinator.

Carolina Panthers

Frank Reich did it again. The Carolina Panthers are in the headlines again as their newly-minted head coach has reportedly made his offensive coordinator hire and has put together what many believe to be an all-star coaching staff. NFL Network insider Tom Pelissero reported on Friday that Reichand the Panthers plan to hire Los Angeles Rams assistant head coach Thomas Brown as their offensive coordinator.

Carolina Panthers

Are they making that guy who was the temporary the permanent coach?

Go Panthers! According to a female person I know they have the "cutest outfits"

Carolina Panthers

Maybe the Panthers will play Dem Boys in next the SB next year :idea: