• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids 20mg oxycontin best ROA

not2quick

Bluelighter
I think I know the answer here but figured I'd ask. I have some generic oxy's k 57 round grey 20mg.

The extended release part can not be altered correct? So crushing will not may it IR, correct?

Best way to get the best high would be just eating? What about crushing then rectal? Snorting probably a waste. So is IV.

Thanks!

Crushing it will essentially defeat the extended release mechanism if taken orally. Oxy deterrence mechanisms are designed to discourage intranasal or IV use, but have little effect on oral administration.

Rectal would technically be the more efficient than oral, but most people can't be bothered to do that.

Just crush and eat it. If you truly want to maximize it, go and buy a fresh red grapefruit, juice it, and drink it a few hours before dosing. (Premade juice won't work, needs go be fresh fruit)

add some black seed oil and ultra low dose naltrexone in there and you got max potentiation. just chew them shits up like bitter ass gummy bears.
Be aware it lasts a big longer than normal IR still, and it can be kinda easy to underestimate dose/oversaturate yourself for longer than you would like.
stay safe. don't eat a handful of them. 20-40mg should be fine for a recreational experience if you are not dependant.

Thanks guys! I have no problem doing them rectally, and will probably stick with that. Will try to crush and parachute some and experiment with the additional potentiators. Will the potentiators work when boofing or only orally?