Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

20mg Norflurazepam; i f-ing love it

CollectiveCon050

Bluelighter
Yeah, i swallow two blue pills. 20mg. Feel the effect and sleep very good. The next dat was also very good. It wasnt very physical, like diazepam. That youre muscles are very relaxing. Its was muscle relaxing, but not that intens. Bromazolam is better then norflurazepam, but bromazolam is very heavy compared with norflurazepam. Its also doses related. If i swallow again, the next day, two more pills; i had the next few days after problems to get in sleep. Now i dont have a problem with sleeping.

For the next relaxing days, i combine norflurazepam with good strong hasj. 10mg norflurazepam + good haze or skunk.

Wow - norfuldiazepam is now in 10mg pills? That is a HUGE overdose.

I keep saying it but benzos will lead to dependence as readily as opioids will and who can say if opioids or benzos cause the worse withdrawal. But half of 1 pill would be the maximum medical dose.

I'm sure no arm is done using it VERY occasionally, but if you take diazepam (for example) just once a week, your plasma lavals of diazepam and it's metabolites will keep on rising.

As usual, not telling you how to live your life, just telling you the risks so you can choose wisely.

todat i vaporize it from the foil, but effect wasnt great. i also snort it, but effect was alsno not that great. popping is the only to do it. its easy to make powder from the pills.

Some benzos can be IVed, but not norfludiazepam. Just break one in 2 and take 1. OCCASIONALLY.

BTW are you SURE they contain 10mg in each? 1mg would be more normal.

Last edited:
Yea 10 mg does seem irresponsibly high for someone that bothers to press them at all......He did say it was about a 2 day ride, although I am unsure of the half lfe of this particular substance.

Yea 10 mg does seem irresponsibly high for someone that bothers to press them at all......He did say it was about a 2 day ride, although I am unsure of the half lfe of this particular substance.

LONG - the 3-hydroxy metabolite is still active.

But the key is that it's a nitrobenzodiazepine, and as others have noted, not too good for the liver.

But yeah - I keep seeing silly high doses.... almost like fentanyl. I think the logic is the same - people will end up with a dependency they can NEVER break so customers for life (but maybe not for long).

ah got it. yea phenazepam would build up in your system because the half life was so long. Cumulative doses became something that needed to be accounted for. That stuff was blackout dust with basically no euphoria. Only benzo I ever went full black out on. .... God I hope that isn't the logic, also lets pull a spotlight onto this issue and ruin a good thing for everyone with greed and malice. I remember seeing rc's on ebay and amazon and i knew time was short.

yea i keep seein like 6 mg bromaz bars which seems a bit unneeded. Ive never seen a 10 though, I assume about 1 mg would be a normal dose for this? Long halflife probably means good for tapering though. Could be like how some ppl call 7.5 hydros 750s for whatever goofy reason.

You do know that ibuprofen is profoundly insoluble in water so Vicoprofen to pure hydrocodone takes about 30 seconds? That the body can take 4 grams of paracetamol (acetaminophen) a day and it doesn't matter if it's 1 dose or 4? 4 grams in 24 hours is IT. So the way ER rooms dish it out IS, as far as I can tell, like giving people 30-60mg of M just to get them to leave.

I also know the drill - ibuprofen (feel too ill to eat, haven't eaten in 36 hours), paracetamol (is this OK with the 8 paracetamol tablets I already took to avoid the ER room) & aspirin 'oh, I'm glad - my doctor just took blood for a platelet count and from what I hear, THIS can only be good for me. Thank you'

So you walk home with plain hydrocodone....

And to be fair, most doctors think 'so what'. Even on Equity wages, those people were cheap.

I've been given M but it's useless to the point where I now say 'do not bother' BUT doctors do get notes and refusing opioids is key. I got hooked up to a hydromorphone pump for 5 days.

You do know that ibuprofen is profoundly insoluble in water so Vicoprofen to pure hydrocodone takes about 30 seconds? That the body can take 4 grams of paracetamol (acetaminophen) a day and it doesn't matter if it's 1 dose or 4? 4 grams in 24 hours is IT. So the way ER rooms dish it out IS, as far as I can tell, like giving people 30-60mg of M just to get them to leave.

I also know the drill - ibuprofen (feel too ill to eat, haven't eaten in 36 hours), paracetamol (is this OK with the 8 paracetamol tablets I already took to avoid the ER room) & aspirin 'oh, I'm glad - my doctor just took blood for a platelet count and from what I hear, THIS can only be good for me. Thank you'

So you walk home with plain hydrocodone....

And to be fair, most doctors think 'so what'. Even on Equity wages, those people were cheap.

I've been given M but it's useless to the point where I now say 'do not bother' BUT doctors do get notes and refusing opioids is key. I got hooked up to a hydromorphone pump for 5 days.

Yes, in the US vicoprofen is rare and anexia/lortab/norco w/e acet/hydro combo of is scripted 90% (in my understanding) too limit the patient for taking too many.

we have the CWE (cold water extraction), your a chemist you know how to seperate the tylenol with freezing water and how filters work lol. Ill be honest your gunna lose an unnacceptable amount to most addicts. More acceptable than liver damage. Ive broke that 4g mark too many times in my day because of those bastardos.

Ok REAL QUESTION: Once I was scripted norco 10s 10 mg hydrocodone/ 325 tylenol. Drug tested they failed me and said it was because i had taken lortab-- 10mg hydrocodone 500 mg of tylenol. I told them I supplemented tylenols for the pain so quantitative tylenol was out. IS THERE ANY WAY THEY WEREN'T JUST BULLSHITTING ME. I ate it because it wasn't a legal pissttest and hell if i remember if i took lortab. I figured, kind of still do.... one hydro/tylenol compound will test the same as another........still worth asking.

"so what" not fair, they took a hypocratic oath. (Im pretty sure that isnt just the US). It is called the hypocritic oath on the streets cuz they drug dealin thieves as much as the next corner boy. (yes I mean that in full, in fact a bit worse, corner boys dont have a federal database they can throw lil bitch notes about you in lol)