• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

I ended up doing a couple rolls tonight. It's been a good night.
Bravo my good friend but also remember to REPLENTISH SIM ok? Being GM ( Grand Master) as well no need to tell you the right foods or amino's to re supply ... just got a very good lift myself on the mini pipe of BU ahhhhh amazing how similar Pentylone and MDPV are ? No surprise and work so well and wow so fast! :love::bong::bong::bong:😊
Look At Me Dancing GIF by Apple Music
God feelign so awesome added this song to Shanika dancing here ahhh -

Last edited:
If you do try and Im sure STIM you will be amazed IT's very very very addictive OK wow like I went to future planet and partying on their advanced Chems
Back To The Future GIF
:green banana::green banana::green banana::green banana::multicolorheadbang::multicolorheadbang:remember good quartz banger, clean that slag, ;) ;) ;) and hell of allot of those medical q tips with ammonia !

Last edited:
11 gibi attik, ilk 3-4 saatte yasanilicak haz ve hissedilen tatminlik duygusuna, hayatin normal akisi icerisinde ulasilmasi ya da karsilasilmasi imkansiz bir durum, ki bu bana ozgu bir durum degil, kullanan herkes icin gecerli bir durum, en cok koyanda boyle bir seyin varligini gorup, tekrar siktigimin dunyasina adapte olmaya calismak, diana bitirdin bizi

I thought it would be a neighbourly thing to at least do a computer translation:

"We threw it at 11, the feeling of pleasure and satisfaction that will be experienced in the first 3-4 hours, it is impossible to reach or meet in the normal course of life, which is not a situation that is unique to me, it is a valid situation for everyone who uses it, to see the existence of something that is most important, to try to adapt to the world of what I am again, diana you have finished us"

I'm going to merge this into the mdma social thread. Feel free to continue to discuss.

I ended up doing a couple rolls tonight. It's been a good night.
OK talking about igniting the ABSOLUTELY MOST POWERFUL STIM and EMPATHOGEN I eve did bar none!! which i just did ahhhhh mintue ago, ( using very very will power to stop for 2 days . Name is BU /Ru I love that but my name for is M&M by the way no "S" added so not infringement on famous candy lol...BU or Methyl Pentylone is what you refer to???? If so please no direct torcvhing must have banger or nail pryex or quartz and box load of medical swab/ Ammonia top clean that slag. Do my while NAIL still smoking cause like liquid blk glues and wipes out easy. But amamzing the energy and desie to clean that glass tiny bowl after good blast HUH? If your eyes feel pressure and euphoria comes over you got pure pure hit. Oh doubt any bacteria in it ???LOL not at 900 degrees. Just warn you this makes meth seem like 1980s Dodge Viper compared to Lamborgini Aventador or better yet Koenigsegg Agera RS.

lamborghini GIF
so that said song to listen to if you toke you glass Hookah and hold that precious smoke in for mintune or so and exhale -:bong::Mario party:

Last edited:
I just found out that at least some of the pills I've been doing are something other than mdma. They didn't turn the proper color on a marquis test.

I never test my pills I just snort them. I get really high so I guess I didn't question it.

I have had pills that literally did nothing before so I guess I still counted it as a win.

I wonder what I've been snorting? Orange could be meth but it really doesn't feel like meth to me. It also doesn't smell or taste like meth at all.

Darn these shoddy pill makers. Why would you bother pressing other drugs.

I just found out that at least some of the pills I've been doing are something other than mdma. They didn't turn the proper color on a marquis test.
Orange/brown indicates meth on the marquis. That is all I have seen though on testing. But I also understand that even if on a marquis turns purple black that even that does not mean it is an MDXX. I think these days a person has to be expert level on scrutinizing street drugs until we have quality control.

Can't wait for legalization. I have been living with my memories from the early 80's and hope to see genuine MDMA being sold like mushrooms in Colorado. That day is coming!! Maybe.... lol