• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

@mal3volent I sent you a link to join. You should be able to just click it, follow the instructions and make your team. I recommend downloading the Yahoo fantasy app.

If you are interested in how the scoring break down for each position, and which players are best, I recommend browsing the 'players' section a little bit before the draft and familiarizing yourself with the different roster positions and players.

Tentatively, Monday Sept 6 at 930pm EST

Last edited:
Unless that's a major problem for someone we'll go with that

Any others for fantasy football? Come one, come all, step right up, step right up

Last call for fantasy football before I make the league public

i don't think i'll be interested in playing if we don't get more than the current 6 teams :(

alasdair

i don't think i'll be interested in playing if we don't get more than the current 6 teams :(

alasdair
I made it public. If no one joins by tomorrow evening I'll push the draft date back. We'll get more teams

I kind of liked only havin 6 teams. Nothing worse than having too many that don’t play.

Don’t know or I could send out two invites that might join
If you could, ask them and if they say yes, dm me their email address and I can send them an invite

I'm sure I'm going to be the village idiot but I'm still excited to see what happens lol. Come on @alasdairm , don't be a cock blocker.

We're up to 8 teams. I think that's enough to make it work. If I don't get any randos join up tomorrow I will lock us in for 8 and still have the draft tmrw at 930

2130 EST 1830 PST

UNLESS YOU USE AM AND PM I CAN'T TELL! That is why we should use 24 hour clocks. Makes it easier.