• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2014-2015 NBA thread v. buy / cry your way to a championship

if LBJ had such a horrendous NBA Finals performance as Curry did Espn and you all would lambaste him. but no

The fuck is the point of averaging a triple double when you constantly miss game winning shots during a championship game? #noclutchgene #lechoke

Curry missed a game winning shot yesterday, then even choked up a game losing turn over

sounds like all the Warriors fans whom after Game 1 proclaimed "we let LBJ have 40 points"

dude you don't let anyone get 40 points. or rather you do, and you end up a heavily favore fraud that plays soft defense in the defensively fundamentally lacking Western conference - a conference as to where hacking a player reigns supreme. yup... keep on hacking Mozgov

fact of the matter is if LBJ wins this series he will go down as the greatest of all time and y'all should be eating piece of shit sandwiches (the Cavs fan in me says they lose in 7 after LBJ breaks his leg in a career ending horrific injury)

Jordan didn't even make it past the 1st round without Pippen. LBJ makes some scrub ugly Australian wh is my height look like he is straight butter

and LBJ missing game winners is a bit of a misconception. can't post the fancy sports article that debunked that, cuz phone, and angrily typing is better than stat lines any day

perhaps if LBJ was a few shade lighter in complexion you would be a fan of his still after leaving Miami?

I love watching Lebron play. His game really has no weakness. If he carrys the cavs to the championship it will be the greatest individual performance in NBA history.

^ exactly. as I said before, Jordan couldn't make it past the 1st round of the playoffs when without Scottie Pippen. LBJ is transcending the games of a bunch of loveable losers

with DELLY being the most beloved by the City of Cleveland:

11391186_10106158246351865_2950162894204312906_n.jpg

so much better than that lazy bum Bogut. Mo Buckets even out classes him and his sad looking Australian mullet

wow... just wow. as a fan I am completely blown away. CLE is underclassed but led by LBJ & the improbable Delly, we are flexing our muscles upon the clearly softer Golden State

I am the biggest DELLY fan ever. dude is the 1st one jumping for any loose ball, is found at the bottom of every scrum, and is the heart beat of this team in his complete dominance over season MVP Stephen Curry

hearing that home crowd chant "Delly! Delly!" over and over was music to my ears. only white dude I will ever root for in the NBA

Last edited:
LBJ is playing out of his mind right now. If Cleveland pulls the series out than I will have to consider Lebron right up there with the all time greats. I mean Kobe had Shaquille and then Gasol. Jordan had Pippen and Rodman. Lebron has Jr Smith?

I love watching Lebron play. His game really has no weakness. If he carrys the cavs to the championship it will be the greatest individual performance in NBA history.

Greatest individual performance in sports history*

What we are witnessing is incredible. The Warriors had of the greatest regular seasons in NBA history and are getting beat by a team without 2 all stars, and varejao.

I said Cavs in 5. If it wasn't for some questionable calls in Game 1 the Cavs are up 3-0 in this series right now

Delly is that guy every team wish they had. Nobody knew who he was until this year. Lebron has the ability to make no name guys play at a level they didn't even think they were capable of doing. Also don't forget the amazing game James Jones had last night.. He made some really clutch 3's

Last edited:
nice unbiased take on the Finals bruh - I know you are not a Cavs fan by any stretch of the way

I'm biased as fuck and on cloud 9 tbh. it's great to see all Western Conference fuck bois get ball chinned. your conference was not as great as you think and "soft like Charmin"

can't believe Cavs are winning. don't know if they will win it all - just trying to take it one game at a time and not worry too much about the rest

and yah, the refs are fucking HORRENDOUS. Warriors are getting a lot of help during their furious late-game heroics from the zebras

agree about James Jones. was even nice to see Mike Miller dive for a 50/50 ball. you want another ring? go on and get yoself one then, son...

I hope JR Swish can pop off for a 20 point game next game - I said before the game that if Delly somehow got another 19 point game then we would be sittin' pretty. also T. Thompson get 10 and another goddamn 18 rebounds or whatever

the State of Ohio can't believe it. feels like our days of losing are soon over. the diff between this CLE team and the championship-competing CLE teams of yonder times is that this team hardly ever gets frazzled when shit hits the fan. nice to see for once

and shim - you think this Cavs team parallels the 76ers with AI? that team was one of my fave as a kid, they played tough D and let the scoring facilitate through one of the best offensive weapons of all-time. I see a lot of this team in that team and in the 2004 Detroit Pistons the way they are gang-banging those soft California fucks

11391545_10100889332248347_3325580982245556917_n.jpg

11412267_10153430063674162_6280190719165557505_n.jpg

Last edited:
well I'd act like it's happened before, but it hasn't

still think the Warriors are gonna win??

didn't take cleveland long to forgive lebron for 2010...

sorry you burned all those shirts now? sports fans can be so fickle...

alasdair

I think the warriors will win game 4 tonight. I'm still picking the warriors in 7 with my head. Though my heart is rooting for the cavs.

I think whomever wins Game 4 will no doubt win the rest of the series

this one is huge

I think whomever wins Game 4 will no doubt win the rest of the series

this one is huge

I agree with you. The longer the series goes on the more it favors GS because of there depth and lack of injuries. Cleveland is playing with a 7 man rotation. Lebron played 46 minutes last game and that was his lowest total of the series. I don't think that is sustainable.

agreed. I mean, Delly played himself into exhaustion that he had to take an ambulance to the Cleveland Clinic for an IV due to dehydration

GS just looks terrible. I don't think CLE can keep it up much longer, but Steve Kerr is getting out-coached and Curry just looks like a child cryin' all over the place. I don't have too much faith in my team but I also don't have faith in GS suddenly reverting back to I'm the Juggernaut, bitch status

I agree with you. The longer the series goes on the more it favors GS because of there depth and lack of injuries. Cleveland is playing with a 7 man rotation. Lebron played 46 minutes last game and that was his lowest total of the series. I don't think that is sustainable.

You don't think he can sustain or even elevate his game for a maximum of 4 more games? Personally I think Lebron has his best game of the series tonight. I'm expecting around 50 points

Lebron isn't even shooting that well so far, eventually he's going to start knocking down more shots. JR hasn't even had a breakout game yet. Everything looking good for the Cavs.

I'm just happy that I hit my prediction of around 40 points for LBJ

can't believe Steve Kerr isn't double teaming him? I get the philosophy that LBJ absolutely shreds double teams, due to his facilitating ability, but at this point I would be trying something different, right??

Iggy-Warriors.jpg

Im just gonna leave it at that. one of my favorite meek mill lines

9 on me
Iguodala