• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014... Football, Fußball, Footy, Futbol, Soccer!

undead

Greenlighter
Let's have some discussion regarding the 2013-2014 season(s).

I suppose there's no need to narrow the global game down to one league, so why not have a place for general discussion of all leagues and competitions?

With the Bundesliga having kicked off this weekend and the BPL kicking off next weekend, we're about to be in full swing!

Barcelona 0-7 records the most humiliating history in Champions League

Barcelona home was defeated by bayern Munich with 3-0, with a total score 0 to 7 out of the final Champions League. Barcelona had a humiliating record, which is the most tragic in the history of Barcelona in the Champions League defeat.

It is the first time in the history of the Champions League that Barcelona was defeated with 0-7. The last time with net loss 7 goals in two rounds of the Cup had to trace back to the 1946 King's Cup 1/8 Finals Barcelona 1 -8 against Seville. It is the first time for Barcelona which lost seven goals over two legs in the Champions League, after 1963 with 3 to 7 to Valencia. There is no doubt that this is the most painful failure for Barcelona in the history of Champions League.

Data proves that Barcelona has a poor performance in this season. Super Cup, the Spanish King's Cup, a total of 6 times, against Real Madrid, only with 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses record. Champions League semi-final with two losses Bayern, 1/4 final with 2 draws Paris Saint-Germain, 1/8 final against AC Milan with 1win and 1 loss. Barcelona lost the opportunity to compete for the King's Cup and Champions League.(Originate
:http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/index.php?route=information/news&news_id=10)

This sport is starting to grow on me. It's pretty great that you can watch 45 uninterrupted minutes.

All sports, actually, are supposed to be more or less continuous. Capitalism is fine and everything, but it shouldn't interrupt the tempo of a sport. Sports like baseball, soccer and boxing cannot be stretched out by commercial breaks, and in this sense they will always be superior to football and basketball, which have whored themselves out and are becoming unwatchable unless by DVR. Eat the rich.

Can someone fill me in on the best and most competitive leagues over in Europe? I'm aware of the Premier leage obviously but I dont know to much else about the league structure, I have more knowledge of the top clubs instead.

I need to study up before the world cup!

Liverpool finally get an EPL title.

And Moyes gets sacked. :D

EPL gone well this season. Chelsea and City choking it away to Sunderland, very good thanks black cats.