• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(200mg DXM + Alcohol + Weed) - Experienced - Travel through the music tunnel!

Acidross

Greenlighter
15 years old. 125lbs, 5'5"
So I'm a pretty small kid. I've been smoking weed since I was 12. At first I guess I was chasing the high, Now its my sedation and just a hobby between some friends and I. I started doing other drugs at 15.

Right after school, A friend and I went to our local CVS to get a couple bottles of Robitussin. On our ride home we started chugging the nasty thick liquid. I took my bottles pretty fast, as each bottle contained 100mg of dxm as the only active ingredient. My friend had trouble and was looking green trying to chug the syrup, I told him to take it slow and just concentrate on the fun we're about to be having.

As I rode in the car for 45 minutes, I could feel my mind being ripped away from reality like pieces of paper. By the time we got home when I stepped out of the car I felt very light gravity and a little euphoric feeling. As We stumbled into the house dancing a little and laughing I brought up the idea, Nirvana and bong rips! So we blew down to Nirvana for about 30 minutes and during this period of time my head just felt like a bottle of happiness and smiles and it was being swirled around. The weed really chilled my internal body movements, I could feel a little nausea by this time but not enough to kill the high. As we sat there, Eyes closed, listening to good music, I thought about the bottle of tequila under my bed waiting to be chugged. I took it from under my bed and handed it to my friend, I startled him, He looked like he was in full bliss. His eyes opened, "Fuck yeah!" He threw his head back for a good 5 seconds before coughing and trembling over the taste. I took the bottle and made sure I had enough to make me tipsy. The dxm was just about an hour and 45 minutes in. Music felt like it was going through my body like any other psychedelic, my head was filled with light confusion but I usually love the confusion psychedelics give you, Visuals weren't that great, I had very mild tracers and double vision.

As the alcohol started hitting me it just got harder and harder to walk, Robo walk and stumbling drunk was a very overwhelming feeling. My friend was looking very sick to the stomach but I couldn't really pay attention to him at the moment. Since this overwhelming feeling started to hit me I decided it would be a good time to blaze down again, This makes it 2.5 hours into the dxm journey. My friend had thrown up multiple times and he said he felt tremendously better after puking. I didn't get sick the entire journey which was a blessing I guess. I rolled a couple Joints which was a serious task due to my loss in motor skills. We went on my deck and listened to widespread panic and smoked the joints. It's Night time by now and the trees looked like they were looking down on me. I'd probably say it was 8:30. After the joints I felt pretty cozy and warm inside. we listened to music with my eyes closed until we passed out. after those joints I had very nice CEV's like a tunnel that i was flying like an eagle through with white lights sparkling as I speed through the tunnel. My dreams were very vivid that night although i Do not remember them.

This is my first trip report although this is not my first rodeo with any type of drug.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, what kind of alcohol did you drink & how much? Great report though man

Hmmmm...chugging dxm and driving...stealing from relatives, and taking large dosages of opiates in school without knowing how much was too much.

Kid...you are doing it wrong. Like I said in my other post to you....you gotta make better choices or there is no way you will get to be an addict for as long as I have been...without winding up in legal trouble...not to mention your safety.

Play safely.

I agree with morninggloryseed. A few pointers from my short time here on earth. When buying DXM don't buy bottles at a time with friends at CVS... I would go to walmart or a local store and buy groceries or other things and that as well. Makes it less suspicious, or at least go to a self checkout line. Maybe that's just because I have a job and a lot of people know me etc.

It might sound lame to do, but before you do anything do some research, don't just dive right into things. Your friend might of had some food close to the time of the dosage and that could be why he got sick.

Don't do stuff like that in a car! At least in my state that is. Cops can pull anyone over just because they can, you might even have a taillight or something go out while driving, randomly get pulled over and then what happens happens...

Not trying to tell you what is right vs wrong, just giving some helpful tips/ideas to keep you safe!
Also not sure if you know this, but DXM can be bad for your liver/heart if you do it too much. At your age you probably don't care (I know I didn't at that age) but trust me, you will when you're older. I have to be cautious with what I can take and I'm only 25. When I was your age I had a mindset of "I am only going to live a few more years (for different reasons)
so I might as well enjoy anything and everything...WRONG!

Just be a bit more careful ;)

I'm actually a pretty over-anxious when it comes to mixing and taking drugs Im not familiar with. I researched dmx pretty well and I haven't done dmx in a while so its not a habit. and I may have Worded the report wrong, I wasn't driving, A sober friend of mine takes me home everyday and he didn't mind if a friend of mine and I got a little lit in his car on the ride home.