2009 Bluelight Meetup Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrissie said:
No huge BL meetup in the states, please.

I vote for Amsterdam! Isn't there a huge festival there every year? Maybe we could plan it around that? :)
The Cannabis Cup!! =D

i would sooooooo be there. ii like the idea of europe because it would give me a REALLY good reason to leave US. although america would be easier. :D

how about canadia?? they're very chill :D

oh. i like the tropical warm idea too. :D
let's rent a cruise ship and go all over the world to pick people up. teehee.

amsterdam sounds really excellent though. good place for this kinda thing

mariposa420 said:
SF LP is most likely gone for good, but there's an event I forget the name of that sounds great that will be replacing it, if the rumors are true.

This be true. They're gonna call it Lovefest.

I live in america and i agree....it's not a good meetup place. I vote amsterdamn. But whereever the place is (as long as it's not once of those shit countries that chop peoples heads off for possesion) I'm down for it.

ive allready got the party supplies in stock!

unfortunately, i will not be able to hold on to them untill 2009, because firstly they will dissapear by the end of tomorrow, and secondly by 2009 drug criminilization laws will be so strict that there will be a fine and mandatory minimum 30 days in jail for even mentioning blue and light in the same sentence.

Make sure you archive this thread so in 3 years when no one from the US goes to this thing, everyone will know I was right.

I mean seriously, I have not seen any evidence that suggests the average bluelighter is capable of implementing any kind of long-term money saving plan.

Yes, but they are adept at selling possessions to finance things such as this!

:D

Benefit said:
Make sure you archive this thread so in 3 years when no one from the US goes to this thing, everyone will know I was right.

I mean seriously, I have not seen any evidence that suggests the average bluelighter is capable of implementing any kind of long-term money saving plan.

What about the time you pooled all your saved nickels together in time to buy the newest WoT novel?

If we have to go to some wierd place, like europe, or something, then can we at least meet up in a McDonald's or Pizza Hut? Come on you know you guys got em! How else would your economy function without wonderous American made glory?

The Children of the Light do not approve of this idea.

niall.jpg

On second thought, this guy looks more like a Jewish Vulcan.

I'm bad at this.

I'm with Baco. Definitely archive this thread when it's kicked, so that in a few years when reality sets in we can all have another one of those "what the fuck were we thinking" moments.

If you're serious about this though, you need to pick a location hosting an iconic event on the date in question so that people will remember and be motivated to actually give it consideration. Picking out some random weekend, even in Amsterdam, ain't gonna cut it.

"Hey, are you psyched for June 21, 2009 in Amsterdam?"

I don't think so.

Last edited:
^ I am, its the first day of summer, longest sun time day of the year, and the best day of the year btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.