• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 20 Year Old Temazepam

Vorkos

Greenlighter
I have some Temazepam from 1999 and 1997, do you think it will still work? And if so, how much of it’s potency do you think it will have lost?

I dont think it would be dangerous to try as long as it smells okay. It either still works or some of the chemical degraded and it will work less.

It's probably fine. It might have even retained most of its potency. I would play it safe and assume it's still 100% potent if you try it.

As Slow Mobius said, at worst a slight loss of potency. I found some darvon's that were older than me on an abandoned property I was exploring. An admittedly lame drug to find, but some pals and I got nice and toasty with them. As a side note, the US Army did a study to investigate the effects of time on properly stored pharmaceuticals and they found that most retained potency even 30 years past the expiration date.

It's probably fine. It might have even retained most of its potency. I would play it safe and assume it's still 100% potent if you try it.

As Slow Mobius said, at worst a slight loss of potency. I found some darvon's that were older than me on an abandoned property I was exploring. An admittedly lame drug to find, but some pals and I got nice and toasty with them. As a side note, the US Army did a study to investigate the effects of time on properly stored pharmaceuticals and they found that most retained potency even 30 years past the expiration date.

+1 indeed