• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-NMC (not a cathinone)

roi

Bluelighter
Looks like multiple vendors are stocking it, so..here we go:

N-methyl-N-(p-tolyl)isobutyramide.png

That looks a lot like Paracetamol

N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethanamide.png

but not so much like Methcathinone

2-(methylamino)-1-phenyl-propan-1-one.png

I kinda doubt that this will be very stimulating.

I guess vendors truly do just sell random stuff sometimes. Maybe some grey area producer ordered the wrong precursor and decided to just sell it as is. It looks like a structural isomer of what might be used to produce derivatives of amino amide anesthetic derivatives. Ordering structural isomers by mistake isn't a hard mistake to make IME.

I doubt it has any active at all as an anesthetic or psychoactive. It's certainly not even remotely similar to a cathinone.

Someone on flashback apparently snorted 100mg and found it to be inactive.

According to that Flashback post, he/she then IV'ed the rest of the one gram - to no effect. Apparently a very nice looking crystal though...

Well just dropped itty bitty amount kinda tester on this after of course made sure it turned certain colors on Manddelin for get Marquis nothing zip as far as detection into any stimulant category ...so decided to do a micro snort and pretty much nothing. Then felt safe enough to drop super tiny spec or two and drink em down. Few minutes go by nothing did no freak or panic just felt ok another base powder from some 1 in 100 types of RC....however must tell you smells pretty good like new uphoulstry exactly like buying brand new Furniture from some RENT A CENTER that just got in sofas and recliner and that super fresh uphoulstry smell. Like when you walk in brand new carpeted bedroom smell. No sting or nasty taste with such a micro like 10 mg tester. Well about 45 minutes later I started getting nervous expecting a big rush and the old 4 MEC feeling instead I start feeling STONED yes not heart beating or wanting to dance and party but STONED....talk about rip I like the flying on afterburner feeling like MDMA or 4 MEC this is more like mild buzz from Home grown stash of BUD....I kid you not ,,,oh well not much in that Research Arsenal so no big deal just friend wanted to test and sample...so my Conclusion want a tiny bit of STONING powder then hook up 2--NMC now for those already heavily stoned daily --I have no idea what this will do with you but IF you can handle half a joint of most mild WEED this is like that identical and I have not been stoned for 10 years ,,,,guaranteed to space you out for about 3 hours as coming off right now !"""""OH NO going to jump out of WINDOW DA GOVT says I will ?""""" LMAO8o ....so 20 mg and be stoned on 2 NMC for 3 hours easy stoned too ..for weekly users be perfect ? For heavy Rolling Stones fans and those daily toke a bong HA be like sprinkles of sugar compared to Hard Kush? 8(

I guess vendors truly do just sell random stuff sometimes. Maybe some grey area producer ordered the wrong precursor and decided to just sell it as is. It looks like a structural isomer of what might be used to produce derivatives of amino amide anesthetic derivatives. Ordering structural isomers by mistake isn't a hard mistake to make IME.

That'd be hilarious.=D Even more so given that it's even found its customers.

I have tested 3 samples of supposed 2-NMC already. Neither was the actual compound, with other cathinones like 4-MEC or inactive small molecules being sold instead.