• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants (2-FMA) Nasal versus Oral

Ghost Of Kiev

Greenlighter
Hello, I am hoping someone can answer these questions:

- How do they differ?

- If oral lasts 10h, will nasal be shorter but more intensive?

- If Yes, how long nasal lasts?

- Which one you recommend?

I am not usually into oral regardless what rc it is.

But maybe its just that ive been researching rcs that are better nasally up until now.

From everything I read about 2-FMA it seems like my research will be satisfying although im worried about the dullness.
According to others who test it orally, first 2-4 hours are likable, and then theres 6+ less likable hours.
And you cant redose cus apparently it works 10h+

Thats why ive been wondering if i can redose nasally, it will fix the dullness, and will last shorter. Not sure if it works this way though.

BTW ill be taking it only for working/programming but I believe you need some slight euphoria for that, thus my concern about dullness

Only take 10-20mg orally and it's great. Anything above the it becomes uncomfortable and caused insomnia. Also don't redose.

Nasal isn't rally any better than oral. It might last slightly less long. It is a little more jittery, too. I prefer an oral dose of 25-30mg

Redosing is tempting, but avoid it, it's never worth it.

I feel comfortable with the assumption that an oral ROA will always carry the longer duration of felt effects than an insufflation route.
More intensity too, doled out gradually whether you want it or not, unfortunately.
If you're the impatient type, don't be. Or choose another ROA. Being that it's a stimulant, that typically means hours of all the worst peripheral effects without the mental goodies (Should you over do it)
Whatever you need to get to your happy place, figure out and take it all at once. Otherwise it's a waste of drugs.
The nose route is much more forgiving to compulsive re-dosing and it's easier to gage where you're at, moment to moment.
Expect to exhibit more stereotypical "mannerisms" as the night rolls on, though. (ie; exaggerated hand/arm gestures, talking over people, nervous tapping etc..)

This is all pretty universal info though, with respect to each drug class's overall bioavailability.

Last edited:
4-FA is a completely different thing. 4-FA is highly recreational, it's as much a roll as a stimulant. You can take more and the effects will grow in a linear way. Whereas 2-FMA is purely a stimulant, a very clean, functional stimulant, absolutely no serotonin/rolling sort of aspect to it. And there is a ceiling effect where past 25-30mg, you don't get a better high. Redosing won't get you higher, dosing more will only increase the side effects. They aren't even in the same league.

4-FMA is similar to 4-FA, but less rolly/more stimulating. Like a more serotonergic meth, rather than something closer to MDMA like 4-FA. 4-FA is definitely the best of the fluorinated amps.