• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2-FMA - An Update

So do people prefer this to other stims? Such as 2-FA or similar. It sounds like more coke like amphetamine if that makes sense. Intrigued.

I found 2-FMA the most reenforcing drug I've ever used, not counting the opiate family. The headonistic euphoria I would get with this was.....uh let's just say MGS has some insight into the lives of serious speed addicts thanks to this one. Regular amphetamine (which I still use to write, clean, and produce music) I consider a 'working' drug...good for focus and to stimulate the idea-making process....not a reliable euphoriant. 2-FMA would be the closest things I've ever worked with that 'rotted' my brain because of the compulsive use that it seemed to inspire in me. And yes, I am familiar with cocaine in all conceivable delivery systems and only 2-FMA is listed in the MGS personal index of 'problem drugs' (not counting opiates.)

WTF! unhealthy

daily use of a serotonin releaser= bad news

Yeah, I know. I've restricted my use to weekends only (which is still a lot), but it's reduced the side effects tremendously.

I don't find 2-FMA all that addictive compared to other RC stims. (Maybe because I started my foray into RC's with the super-addictive mephedrone?) I take about 15-20 mg of 2-FMA in the mornings and have no compulsion to redose. Then again, I'm sensitive to drugs in general so it doesn't take much. Short-acting cathinones are way more addictive for me.

Abusing research chemical methamphetamine because you're in outpatient for heroin use, sounds like a great idea.

It beats the hell out of abusing heroin, because he's in outpatient for heroin. ^ What's your advice, 100% abstinence forever? No thanks, Bill W.

I also feel like 2fma could be used daily with no negative effects. I have used it daily at times, experienced no withdrawal or any negative side effects. I've taken insane doses in singles nights and the only negative was being awake for a few days after the last dose. But it throws off zero signs of negativity, just being awake for so long can be kind of monotonous.