Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2-CB - have you noticed a boom?

Zaineaol

Bluelighter
Just recently i've noticed a boom in 2-CB... perhaps it's the crew i'm with, or just in general.

Having tried this drug for the first time the other day, i really enjoyed it.
It came on in roughly 5 minutes after insuffilation - and made me and a few others puke our guts up!

The hallucinations were wild and fun - and definately i could similarise it to acid without the hardcore head fuck... also nothing i had a small dose of 1,4-B about 30 mins before which all it me like a ton of bricks at the same time.

I've also noticed acid becomming alot easier to get a hold of as the summer months progress, actually... since earthcore (yes im in melb).

Does anyone know of the physical and mental dangers of 2-CB? or if any longterm problems could arise from it's use, i realise it is a relatively new drug (which i hope to see more of), and i'd like to know a little about the dangers which could result from it's use.

Thanks,
Party Safe
Zaineaol

fair enuff.. erowid i studied it up pretty hard... don't really care about the cops at all... ill never have enuff on me for them to do anything, or at all... its gone when i get it

Okay, to furthermore my question... Erowid has no information about insuffilation of this chemical, when insuffilated i found it's effects almost instantaneous as did may of my friend who used it at the same time...

Two users reported nothing, one had all the physcial stomach upset and vomitting, the other said he felt "minty" for about 20 minutes... neither of them had any profound visual effects...

it also burned my sinus to buggery for roughly 15 minutes... the beginning of the trip was VERY intense and overwhelming for me, but after about 25 mins the overblown feelings within me died down and the trip became very fun and the visuals more tollerable... the colour shifting effects where also neat.

So to all of you who have snorted 2-CB, please contribute to this thread, it may be valuable to many.

20mg of 2CB snorted is a fun, if short lived, experience

Snort it in several tiny lines over 5mins to minimise sinus irritation.

What dosage were you taking?

I bet you just hoovered up in fat lines... a really fucking stupid thing to do with RC's

For God's sake DO NOT stick research chemicals up your nose!!!

I can't emphasize that enough.

I don't care whether you or someone you know has done it before and says its tops. Research chems have their name for a reason. Most of these chemicals have such low active doses and are supplied in an extremely pure form that a little bit extra could cause serious problems. People *have* died from being irresponsible with RC's, these drugs aren't as well understood as MDMA or LSD.

The amount of RC that you should be insufflating must be significantly smaller to get the same kind of reaction to a normal oral 2CB dose. These things arent for heroes. I personally had a research chemical that completely owned me on 2mg.. imagine if someone foolishly decided to snort a line?

These drugs command respect.. and if you don't respect them at first, they will make you later.

stace.

well, from what i know, 2-CB is safe to snort, 2-CT-7 is not... im guessing my personal dosage would have been roughly 7.5mg + another 2mg line later, because we were buying 10mg doses... and me and a mate have roughly 3/4 of a dose each... this produced the desirable effects... big line? not at all, small and really skinny.

I will however, continue to snort 2-CB... i wont snort any other 2-C compounds though... i've read up enough on Erowid, and found theres been no reported deaths from 2-CB the only problem is that my nasal passage may collapse, in which case thats my fault. Nor do i plan to take 2-CB all that often, but it's definately going to one of the drugs i look out for.

Hooray for RC's... also note that 2-CB is no longer a research chemical... the other 2-c compounds are.

I railed a very small line of 2-cb and that stung like HELL!? It was the worsest burning sensation ive ever experienced also made my nose bleed while the hit started to take effect, had a foul taste in my throat as well. Ive only tried 2-cb and 2-ci, but prefer 2-ci over 2-cb since they both have completely different effects - wrapped 2-cb in a lil zigzag paper and swallowed it, much better results, found it fine being added to a glass of vodka too heh..

faerie said:
Zaineaol tried to send you a pm but your pm box is full :p

Who were you refering to? if me, then my inbox is empty. Are you Zaineaols messenger bot? teehee.. :\

Zaineaol: Please don't say your still going to snort 2c-b, how exactly do you know its 2c-b and not another 2c-x substance? As its difficult to differentiate between some of them from reagent results. And PLEASE don't tell me its cause your well trusted mate said it was 2c-b

i really enjoyed 2ci both times i had it, and i got lucky enough to get some lab grade 2ci sold as e hahahahaah, that certainly was an interesting night. when i have had 2cb it has felt very messy compared to the cleanliness of 2ci as far as head state and visuals go.
I agree though all that line of drugs should be approached with caution, all are very fun but be careful, they are new and we dont know much about the long term effects, although the short term effects may be a lot of fun yeah =D

RC's have bad press (mostly overseas?) from people snorting high doses and dying.

If you know what you have, how much is there, and to snort it - then it's a "risk" worth taking, IMO, for the notably improved effects.

Thats just my thoughts.

2cb (20mg) 2ct7 (10mg, 20mg) and 2cp (8mg) all were fine up the nose FOR ME! But I have seen people experience BAD physical reactions...
eg: extreme sinus irritation, overpowering hot \ cold flushes etc.... vomitting
they were fine once these initial symptoms passed however, enjoyed the experience :)

my advice?

try little bits at a time, like 2mg lines :)

Maybe dissolving it in water, and gradually administering via an inhaler? Allergy inhalers which shoot out a metered dose are great for anything one would like to stick up their noses ;)

Means theres no nasty little particles of shit burning away in your mucous membranes - it's already a mist so you aren't dissolving a solid up there.

Works great for speed and meth, though I never tried it for RC's

*cough*TRIP REPORTS *cough* (;) )is a wonderful place to learn about 2CB as well you know.

BAM!
BAM!
DOUBLE BAM!

(I wouldn't sit here and state how easily you can get drugs however. It's hardly important to discussion, nor does it make for interesting reading.)

2C-B here in Oz?

There were (and to a lesser extent (since Operation Web Tryp) still are) various research chemical vendors on the internet that sell phenethylamines, but none of them, at least in the last year or so (?) have had 2C-B on their menu, so if there was ever going to be a 2C boom wouldn't it happen with something like 2C-E or 2C-I which are more readily available and probably cheaper? In other words, are you sure what you had was 2C-B, and not another phenethylamine? :) (somebody has to be skeptical :D). I dont mean to sound pesimistic because i guess if you can get 2C-anything then your chances of being able to get 2C-B are decent, but dont you agree it would be strange having a 2C-B boom compared to a 2C-E or 2C-I or 2C-T-2/7 etc boom? And if it was 2C-B, do you think it was cooked here or brought in from overseas?
The mind boggles. 8)

This chemical comes on strong and fast enough with oral doses. For people that can't wait 45 min to start peaking... watch out because snorting this chemical adds more of a bodyload in my opinion. Yeah it does hurt more than most 2C's as well because of its physical structure i'm guessing.. very sharp looking microcrystaline powder... I've seen it cause nose bleeds and it doesn't bypass the nausea snorting it (personally). The only chemical like this I would bother snorting is a measured low dose of 2C-E (4-6mg did me great one night), only because it takes 5 hours to peak from it.

watch out because snorting this chemical adds more of a bodyload in my opinion

true for most, if not all RC's

I think insufflation is great, but you have to pace - dont just cut up two 10mg lines and hoover em up quick smart.

A whole bunch of little bumps, or super thin lines, works really well :p

Snort up 20mg over like 15 minutes, and the onset is quite pleasant :)

Originally posted by 2C-R2D2 There were (and to a lesser extent (since Operation Web Tryp) still are) various research chemical vendors on the internet that sell phenethylamines, but none of them, at least in the last year or so (?)

There are plenty around still look around.

Armadilio, it is not advisable to insufflate any rc analogs, insufflating 20mg over 15 mins, good advice dickwad.

2c-b and a few other rc analogs have become good friends with me over the last 2 odd years, and i swear buy ingesting the chemical in a gel cap, you might like to individually cap 10mg doses, and stop when you are at your desired location ;). I find 20mg to be a tease and 30 - 35mg ingested, quite pleasent. It really is just as good as administering the drug via insufflation.

Last edited:
I'd really recommend against snorting any research chemical. It's hard to predict the effect of and measure insufflated doses. That's simply harm minimisation.

Also, IMO snorting these drugs (HURTS! ... and) can make the come-on so fast that you miss all the subtleties of the first couple of hours which makes taking a measured capsule of each research chemical special...

BigTrancer :)