• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 1st Adderrall binge comedown question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmateurHour

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone, newbie here. First off want to say a big thank you to all those that contribute here and spread knowledge.

I have a question that is particular to my situation. I have read countless posts on here about basically everything there is to know about Adderall comedown and ways to help alleviate the suck that is inevitable. Often times people ask what to expect during the comedown and I've read countless threads on that, so I have searched threads on this throughout this forum and others but everyone's situation is different so I would appreciate opinions on what I should expect for my particular situation. Often times it seems that people posting with questions have been binging for days. My situation is different.

I have never taken Adderall before but someone gave me some and I figured I'd give it a try. I've binged on coke multiple times and know all too well the highs and lows involved. Usually even if I go pretty HAM on one day or evening, the next day sucks bad for me with depression and whatnot, but I start bouncing back pretty quickly after. As far as this experiment went, Basically over the course of 8 hours or so I took probably 250mg of short acting adderrall and finished around 10pm last night. Around 2am took 1mg of xanax i had laying around for ages. Passed out and slept pretty good. Woke up this morning and for the most part have felt pretty normal.

But then I start reading about the half life and see how much longer it is than coke. At this point according to my calculations I still have over 100mg circulating, which worries me because I think the worst is still to come, and I'm starting a new job tmrw! So feeling a little worried about that.

Do you guys usually notice that the comedown/withdrawals usually come a day or two later from Adderrall than they do with coke? I mean it is what it is at this point and I'm guessing I'm going to have to embrace the suck, but would really appreciate to hear opinions from experienced people on this. Given this wasn't a multiple day binge I'm hoping it will be manageable, but I also that's a pretty hefty dose too. Thanks in advance

No. Read the search engine results. This has been covered before. The answer is the same for you as everyone else.
Eat vitamin C.

Welcome to Bluelight. This is heavily covered.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.