Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1p-LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmark

Greenlighter
Sorry if there's already a thread up about 1p-LSD

Having being a lover of psychedelics for nearly a decade, enjoying LSD, mushrooms and AMT among others; I recently bought two blotters of 1p-LSD from Cheese Servings, I used Cheese Servings because along with Walmart they're by far the most trusted vendors I've used and both offer fantastic customer services. I didn't want to be buying something as potent as stilton from a supplier who might be less than careful about their measurements 8(

The first two blotters I shared with my girlfriend, 100ug each, a very nice trip, not too intense but felt stronger than a usual 100ug of LSD. After deciding that 1p-LSD was infact totally fantastic and not a sham RC we bought another 10 blotters from Cheese Servings for the next time we had some time off together (damn work getting in the way of our fun 8))

So this Saturday we finally had 2 days off together and had time to trip again. We usually have 2 100ug blotters of LSD when tripping but as we felt the 1P-LSD felt a tad stronger we decided to to have one and a half 1p-LSD blotters (150ug) This was a much more intense trip than before, it felt like 200ug of LSD, super strong open eyed visuals and even stronger closed eye visuals, the body high was immense aswell. The duration lasted about 8 or 9 hours which is about 2 or 3 hours less than how LSD usually effects me; which was nice because I am often exhausted for the last couple of hours.

1p-LSD is LSD pretty much, by far the best research chemical I have tried. I even prefer this to LSD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so OP knows, sourcing is not allowed because it goes against harm reduction purposes, and since the boards are publicly readable I'm pretty sure no one wants 12 years old kids buying powerful drugs.

Tom

Hello there, please read the rules and use the search function before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.