• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1p LSD mixed with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds?

Domicrow

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, so this is the very beginning of my time here on Bluelight. And it begins not with a valid contribution to your fine community, but with a question about your experience with a particular combination. I will explain.

I have used HBW seeds a few times in low to moderate doses, to this date this is the only hallucinogen I have tried (unless you count nutmeg :eek: )

Recently I ordered 2 tabs of 100µg of 1p LSD just to see what it has to offer/show me. I intend to take one of these tabs alone (besides my regular cannabis smoking) as a test of sorts. I also happen to have 8 HBW seeds containing LSA's sitting in a zip compartment of an action man wallet I have had for many years. Now I know that both of these are lysergic chemicals but certainly with undeniable differences. So what I am interested to know is if anyone has had any experience mixing this drug (or similar lysergic analogues or even real LSD-25) with HBW seeds and how they interact as I am toying with the idea of taking my second 1p lsd dose a week or 2 later with around 3-5 HBW seeds. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Peace and Love
--Dom

Back in the day I did mix LSD with woodrose seeds once, it was not a good combination. Horrible bodyload, mind very foggy with that mix. Odd as LSD mixes well with pretty much everything but in this case, it just did not feel right.

1p-LSD is a pretty good LSD substitute, you should not need to add woodrose seeds to it.

LSA is horrible for causing vasoconstriction.
LSA by itself is highly unlikey to cause dangerous vasoconstriction alone but in combo with other lysergamides...bit more risky I think.

Also, your fairly naive to hallucinogens ATM, 1p-LSD will be more then enough by itself, no need to push boundries.

I dont mean that in a patronzing way, but I know how easy it is to over-reach yourself due to excitement in finding a novel drug experience.

I also happen to have 8 HBW seeds containing LSA's sitting in a zip compartment of an action man wallet I have had for many years.
--Dom

I overlooked this before....baby woodrose seeds have a shelf life. Within a few months, fresh seeds go from being a pleasant psychedelic to becoming a horrendous body load and overall shitty buzz. If you mean the seeds are many years old, I would throw em away, trust me...the 'trip' will be just god awful.

I've some HWBR that I got at the start of the summer just stored in an airtight universal tube would they still be classed as a fresh or should I just invest in a new batch , just haven't got round to trying them yet so I don't want my first try to be tainted due to I fresh seeds

I've some HWBR that I got at the start of the summer just stored in an airtight universal tube would they still be classed as a fresh or should I just invest in a new batch , just haven't got round to trying them yet so I don't want my first try to be tainted due to I fresh seeds

Dunno, they seemed to keep well in the freezer but I never tried a universal tube (or heard of one until now), that sounds like a cool gadget. Anyway, the feeling from old woodrose seeds really was nightmarish. If getting fresh seeds is an option, you should just do that. Fresh baby woodrose seeds were a great trip.

Ok I'll take your advice n get fresh ones I'll leave it till the shrooms stop growing here first tho :L

Morninggloryseed, I meant the wallet is old, the seeds were bought fairly recently.

I found that you were right about not needing to mix them, one of those plotters had me diving out of a spaceship.

^
Thought that might be the case.lol

That 1p-lsd is pretty peachy stuff. I wasnt in diving out a spaceship mode myself but my melon was twisted in a pleasant way.:D
Infact, I think I will have to buy a good supply before it gets banned (unavoidable outcome for lysergamide hallucinogens , I think).

That's very worrying, I'm fairly new to the whole RC bit so how long do you think we have left to stock up on this stuff, and also assuming that my seeds are too old would they still be viable for planting?