• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1P-LSD First Time, Sober Sitter or Intoxicated Mate?

RDF16

Bluelighter
Hi all guys. Soon I will try for the first time 100ug 1P-LSD. I had other types of trips in the past: DXM (second plateu/light third plateu) and Salvia (10x). I?m 17, 60 kg, male. What do I have to expect? Some tips for enjoying the trip better? I want to drop it around 10 pm on a Saturday night, being around the city with my homie drinking and smoking, and come home on the peak (+4 hours?) to enjoy it on the bed and with some music. Also, should my friend drop it with me, or just be a sober sitter (maybe just some weed and a little alcohol)? It would be also the first time for him. Is 1P-LSD ok in social situations? Thanks guys!

This is more suitable for Psychedelic Drugs sub-forum.

100ug is not as much in my opinion, if you've ever had other psychedelics before. You can expect effects as on regular LSD-25, so try to browse some trip reports and look for information about effects. Here on forum you can find lot of useful information.
If you'll drop at night, you'll probably won't be able to go to sleep soon, so prepare, that you will probably sleep all next day. I think it would be better to drop a bit sooner.
Don't smoke to it. Smoking while tripping intensify the trip, but it might induce anxiety, paranoia and other unpleasant effects too. As it's going to be first time for both of you, it would be better if your friend will stay sober (without dropping).
And,the most important: L is not social. It depends on your personality as well, but in general, if you trip, you don't want to be with crowds or unknown people. It's like opposite of Alcohol in social effect.
Just a walk or staying home will be probably better idea. I don't know how were your past trips on other substances.

- MHF

Smoking always seemed to improve my trips but that was dirt weed back then. ;)
(I'm moving this to Psychedelic Drugs)

Smoking always seemed to improve my trips but that was dirt weed back then. ;)
(I'm moving this to Psychedelic Drugs)

But nothing for the first experience. However, mime was aslo with smoking - I dropped only 50ug that time, nothing special but I had overwhelming paranoia and moderate anxiety. Also setting wasn't good, so it wasn't caused just by weed.

- MHF

(1P-)LSD isn't really the drug you want to take for a night out on the town. There's an intense, often confusing, headspace that will only become more intense if you smoke weed while on it.

LSD can be "social" if you're at a party or a rave/festival where everyone is high on one substance or another... it's not the drug you want to find yourself peaking on while you're trying to get home in the middle of the night, though.
Also, if you drop LSD at 10 PM you probably won't be able to get any sleep until ~7 or 8 AM, which can be somewhat exhausting.

Basically, the drug you're looking for would probably be something like 2C-B/2C-C or AL-LAD rather than 1P-LSD/ALD-52/LSD-25.

I think it will be a fine adventure each on 100ug together, and if the streets are easy to navigate going home on 100ug is not going to be hard, especially if returning home at the regular time.

Taking 100ug of 1p LSD should not be a strong trip, but I discourage you and your friend from taking more than that whether it's all at once or redosing after a bit.
At least for this first time with that drug.
Also, if your friend does take it with you, DO NOT allow him to redose if he says he is not feeling the effects, it is my experience that for some people the first time it might take a while to realize they are in fact high.

In fact, unless your friend is used to be around people that are high on psychedelics, it would be safer and more constructive if he stays sober, as that would give you the opportunity to explain to him how you are being affected, and he would have experienced a close person being high so he can see that a single dose of 100ug is not going to be anything drastic and could help him be at ease when and if he will try it himself.

Also, if he were to find himself in a difficult spot, I'm not positive you could provide the best support while high on a substance that is significantly different from the ones you already tried and that you are trying yourself for the first time.
With this I don't mean to be offensive, but psychedelic experiences can become really difficult moments, and even if in my personal experience the occurrence of bad trips is not high, if one is inexperienced it is more likely to not be able handle the situation in the best of ways.