17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dealer who even gives a fuck how or,what u do with it,unheard of,except that i heard it here,and i never get,or shoot anyone else ever,this is a good rule to live by.

dealer was once a so called "friend" and drugs broke us apart; he never wanted to be responsible for one of his customers OD.

others guys didnt care and would sell me anything, anytime.

I've been shot up but never shot anyone. I did basically hold my finger above a spot on a friend so he can shoot himself rather than me actual put in the needle.

A dealer who even gives a fuck how or,what u do with it,unheard of,except that i heard it here,and i never get,or shoot anyone else ever,this is a good rule to live by.

Yeah not going to lie, I've turned people onto the needle in the past. It's really one of the most fucked up things you can do.

^i know a guy who bitches to everyone that i got him on the needle. He was a tweeker i lived w for six months who looked down on dope but somehow after i left he picked up the habit. So instead of taking responsibility, he goes around saying i showed him how and ruined his life. I guess he needs an excuse for why hes homeless now and has no money.

I became a cokehead once after I had a coke addicted GF leave me, but I only found out that she was doing the coke behind my back after we broke up. It was weird how that happened. Luckily I left that behind, cokes crazy.

That damn "Passages Malibu" commercial has got to be the most fucking annoying commercial out there..."I was an addict for 10 years...now I'm not!"

^That commercial really does get annoying. Some guy I work with called one time after seeing it and asked if they take Masshealth and they hung up on him, so in case you were wondering they apparently don't.

That damn "Passages Malibu" commercial has got to be the most fucking annoying commercial out there..."I was an addict for 10 years...now I'm not!"

Yeah any place that claims thay can "cure addiction" is full of shit.

Masshealth thing is hilarious. dude, if that place took insurance then we'd all be there. id just always be an addict if I can live in Malibu. ha.

dude, picture being a dope fiend but having millions and millions of dollars and going to rehabs like that?

I think I would be still miserable even if I had endless money. I know what you are saying Bostonbrown I would like to give it a go and prove myself wrong. Lol

I honestly think that places like 'Passages' just use your money to have you live in luxury for a month so you see how you can be living if you put down the drugs and become successful.

^or theyre just the type of places where wealthy people who get caught w drugs go to make it look like theyre getting help, when in reality its just a vacation to please whomever. Like the rehabs celebrities go to who dont want help, or when they have "breakdowns."

Yea i hate the fuckin commercials for passages. Pax prentiss, the dude in the commercials, looks like such a shmuck. We had a celebrity rehab not too far from my old rehab in utah, called Cirque Lodge. Patients could fly in via helicopter and mary kate olsen and lindsay lohan went there.

If I was a rich celebrity I wouldn't be going to rehab until I was way worse off than I have been in my real life. I imagine it would be quite difficult to stop drug use with an almost limitless amount of money, because money is basically the only thing that has caused me to stop over the years.

I don't see rich people going to the free rehab at the Salvation Army down in the hood. I have watched my share of celebrity rehab. The one I went to was pretty nice but we were just regular working people.

when you have big cash thats nothing. actually, I've prob spent that or maybe more over the course of the years I have used drugs. I am talking from 15 to now, so 16 years. w/ the last 3 yers probably being the wrost. ha. maybe half of that alone. who knows, but a lot was fucking spent and it makes me sick to know I have nothing for all I've done in life (well, I've done a lot of drugs).

like said, I would prob end up dead if I had all that cash as well; not dead purposely tho and probably not even right away but after a month or two... BYE BYE! ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.