17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read the bupe thread in a few days so I'm not sure if you got into more details in that post but where were you that you were able to score a bundle? Surprised you just let her leave with your cash too.

Anyway I don't wanna give you the whole deal about reminding you how you didn't wanna go back to that lifestyle before your OD cause I'm sure you know what the deal is and don't wanna hear it from someone else.

Whats your plan now though? Bring your bupe dosage back up or keep it low and try to just keep going as if you didn't get high? Or you could play the whole jump back and forth gane, which can be shitty in it's own way, especially if you just end up using for like a weekend straight and then when your bupe 'vacation' is over and it's time to take it again, you ultimately just say fuck it and don't.

way ahead of you and back on track; after the bundle which I did in just 4 or 5 lines, I got back on bupe 24hrs later just keeping a low dosage of 4MG; the very next morning after that I went back to 8MG and have felt great since. I did get a text from the same asking if I wanted more but was all set because I knew it was a fuck up. just going to the ATM and taking out that $100 make me SICK. then w/ the $3 charge at ATMs. made me just sick, man. plus, I knew the guys she grabbed from and 2 grams were cheaper than 1 so she was making her dough of me that night but IM GLAD. the whole time this was happening I was thinking "wow, this does suck, just look at what is happening. this sucks, blah blah". then I get the dope, go in her car and we open both G bags to "show they are same" and we each do our bag. normally I'd shoot but she has no idea about that game so I just sniffed w/ her. the pic I put up is just my gram; not both grams together. so I sniffed that up in about 11 seconds. taste so GOOD. always have to me. was one of my dangers of dope, I somehow enjoyed the flavor.

We all have our weak moments where we slip up. At least you admitted it that's something I would always keep to myself and the guilt of it would fuck with my buzz. But out of curiosity did you get high or did the sub block it to much?

dude, I joined this board and started my blog to be UPFRONT w/ myself. there would be times I'd do a bunch of scrips and I'd lie to myself by saying "well, they are scripted medication, so no biggie". meanwhile its xanny, ambien, oxy, etc.

same goes for shooting; id tell myself "well I save so much more shooting like this; plus I use clean needles, so nothing can EVER happen".

blows my mind I said that shit.

I got a SEMI high but NOTHING like shooting a gram should be. I did take 8MG bupe that morning and then SNIFFED 1 gram/bundle 8 hours later, so it wasnt much. but yes, I def felt different. even a few people said I was acting "weird" and "talkative". ha. dope was good. go look at pics.

It's impossible to tell without something next to it for scale. I have no idea how close or far away the camera is to the dope, so have no idea how big of an area that is that it's taking up. Having said that it definitely looks like it can be a gram.

I don't know how you didn't get high off that amount. When I was on 16mg of bupe a day I would get high from sniffing 4 bags (probably .3 total) after 48 hours, so you would figure that's gotta be close to doing more than twice the amount on less than half the dose of bupe and with the shorter wait. Then again I have no idea how you were able to do 3 grams a day. I equate .1 of heroin to be like 80mg of oxy (fire stuff is more like 100-120mg of oxy, ok stuff is like 60mg of oxy) so 3 grams of average dope a day would be like 2400mg of oxy which is pretty crazy.

turned out to be around 5 lines; and what I call lines have always been gaggers, not just little pussy lines like some so, so was def. worth the cash (even tho she got cheaper). I did get a "high" off it but was a diff high; I was fired up as usual and wanted to get stuff done, etc. but usually I shoot and NOD, so to sniff and get stuff done was a OLD/NEW experience of mine w/ dope. ha. all was good, tho. everything has be CLEAN since and no worries.

This kid I thought I was boys with beat me on $190 I'm tellin him to face me and stop being a little biitch ass pussy but he won't. I'm a pretty big person and he's a scrawny puddy I'm so angry right now I will fucking find him I'm not a pussy I'm not gonna stand down when I get beat on $190

dude, I bring this up in the music chat always. why dont you ever chime in?

just watch the unplugged like I am right now; you see Layne jammed out of his mind as he sings. but you see the pain from it all, too. very awesome performance.

I've been obsessed since I first caught him in 96 when I was 14. hearing the bang, the music, the tune, and reading about his life, prob made me into the person I am today.. which is isnt always that good, ha. i prob should have not knew him and never shot dope/coke,etc, ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oRQgvqFxYc

It looks like about what I usually get for grams, give or take....its the color that I don't like. Every time I get something light brown\orangish, its usually not that great. Its usually "shoot the whole gram" type shit...but its usually cheap...maybe the color came out wrong, and I'll be the first to say: color means nothing. But, THAT particular color that it looks like, has almost always been pretty weak when I've had it..

damn, you hate the coloring? cuz I actually thought this was the best I've had/scene in a while. the girl I am going through is my EX dealers KINDA/EX GF. she knows he's no longer providing me so she's doing me favors on the side to help shorten her money and also go around her KINDA/EX BF. make sense? so the dope I got from THAT NIGHT was BETTER than the dope I usually got from my MAIN GUY DIRECT. he'd buy that dope you see there and color straight white. well, finally found a nice brown stain but at first was just OFF.

I mentioned to you all before how he'd let me go on all pick-ups if I was w/ him and we were going to "pick-up". then one day he NO LONGER wanted me in the car; so I says "OK ill just meet you in the house after". his says his parents are home and he cant but he will call. well, it was THAT DAY he started cutting in diff ways. he got BETTER at the cutting but was alright cut enough and the dope ended up sucking; started blasting 3G's to get a nod. other dealers I may need only 1-1.5. anyway, this girl got me good shit so I like that but I HATE that I got involved. oh well, shit happens, right? 1 time every 5 months is something I can live w/. now just go day by day again.

It's impossible to tell without something next to it for scale. I have no idea how close or far away the camera is to the dope, so have no idea how big of an area that is that it's taking up. Having said that it definitely looks like it can be a gram.

I don't know how you didn't get high off that amount. When I was on 16mg of bupe a day I would get high from sniffing 4 bags (probably .3 total) after 48 hours, so you would figure that's gotta be close to doing more than twice the amount on less than half the dose of bupe and with the shorter wait. Then again I have no idea how you were able to do 3 grams a day. I equate .1 of heroin to be like 80mg of oxy (fire stuff is more like 100-120mg of oxy, ok stuff is like 60mg of oxy) so 3 grams of average dope a day would be like 2400mg of oxy which is pretty crazy.

I have no idea how I missed this.. but anyway, I'd say it was a gram. also, I took my 8MG bupe THAT MORNING AT 8AM and then did the GRAM AT 530 that night then I mentioned I did 4MG bupe the next day (24hrs after last dope dose). I think you read that story wrong. or maybe I wrong it wrong; who knows, maybe I was high.

3G of dope is NOT 2400MG Oxy; that's insane. when I'd shot a gram I'd feel it was equiv to about 3 80's or so. or 10 30's. those are things I sometimes did rather than the brown if it wasnt around for the first pick-up, or was gone for last pick up.

there is no way a gram of dope is equal to that many jammers; then again maybe I get terrible dope but that shit the other night did fuck me up and it was only LESS THAN 12HRS from taking 6MG bupe; also, took bupe daily for 5 months before that and it still hit hard; and I SNIFFED. what a nice boy I was.

Last edited by a moderator:
must be some good shiet he's on, haha like my get high buddy...if it's good he starts yammerin away til I have to tell him to stuff it already...

must be some good shiet he's on, haha like my get high buddy...if it's good he starts yammerin away til I have to tell him to stuff it already...

Hah for real. 6 posts in a row is more of like a meth induced ramble.

You tweaking Boston? 8o

Boston, since you have so much energy, go read the rules, ALL of them. Then you would know not to double or even post 6x in a row.

^^

Yeah that's not something I could let go. If word spreads you let people beat you and don't do shit about it, everyone and their mother will be in line to screw you.

Yeah dude in not letting it go I've called him out but he's a bitch and he's scared of me so he won't fight

Boston, since you have so much energy, go read the rules, ALL of them. Then you would know not to double or even post 6x in a row.

He might be posting from his phone like I do. That makes it hard to do certain things. Or he needs an infraction for breaking the rules.(I'm kidding)

^ You can always go to full site even when posting on your phone. I strongly dislike the mobile version of BL.

last night I got home from my buddies batch part and did about 80MG of Addy and had a few beers; I def. was flying it seems, huh? I NEVER really do Addy often (although, since dropping dope I've used more) and usually take 10MG or 5MG just to boost at work. but the boys out said to do XYZ amount for the equivalency of a few decent lines. well, I've been up SINCE YESTERDAY! kinda nuts, right? feel absolutely fine now but still up.

dude, do you people HONESTLY think others read the "rules and regulations" before writing. not only that, but it would be hard to answer each question separately if it was all in one post; so again, not the greatest.

its funny cuz I am on other boards having to do about music/rock, old school NY clue scene, a local Boston board, and now Bluelight (maybe a few others, I forget) and it SEEMS like Bluelight has the most ridic policies, etc. I already got REJECTED FOR A DAY BEFORE! \

its funny cuz when you think of it, we have actual junkies running/using this board; yet we all TRY to follow rules and obey rules; yet other boards as I mentioned never saw a thing when I am talking the same non-sense I do on here whether about drugs, music, whatever.

Haha seriously. Boston you always bitch about the rules, when actually theyre pretty simple. Its annoying when you double, triple or quadruple post because then the page is going to be filled up w mostly responses from you, youre clogging up the page. Yea its probably true that most dont read the rules, but you pick up on them the more you post here and youve been here long enough to pick up on them dude. Multiquote, man, multiquote.

I dont know why people bitch about using from their phone either, i only use bluelight from my phone and switch to desktop version cos i dont like the mobile version.

Bluehues you mentioned dummy bags on the previous page. The one thing that sucks about coldcpping in LA (which i never do anymore but had to when i first moved here) is that we get our shit sold in tight lil balloons, not bags. So theres no way you can even see what youre getring unless the dude lets you rip one open. If hes weird then ill buy just one and rip it open and if it checks out ill buy more. When i was a newb i once fot sold bird shit and pebbles wrapped up in plastic then tied in the balloon. Also just got little tigt rolled bits of plastic knotted to feel like rocks of dope. Only happened on those two occasions tho. The second time i didnt want to buy but it was this giant dyke and she snatched the cash out my hand. Both totalled less than 60 bucks, live and learn. At least it wasnt a bunch of cash.

Funny cos i ran into her about a year later and she was working for my friend serving crack for him and i told him to cut her off. She had such a bad rep she couldnt get anymore work and ended up having to leave town cos she ripped.off so many people.

When i bought the bird shit, i was down in skid and this old mexican guy was mumbling chiva under his breath and i bought it but didnt check it out til i got home. Still had cash so i ran back downtown and found actual shit.

The last time i cold copped, about a year ago, my dude wasnt reupping for 3-4 hours and i woke up sick. Usually i would wait but i was antsy as fuck so i drove downtown. Actually ended up getting some fire. The funny thing was tho, right as i pushed my plunger down my dude called me and told me he was good. But when im sick i like to be out and about moving or on a mission, for me i hate waiting around.

Last edited:
how would you quote 6 different people? you'd have to go back to each quote and use two windows and use it for your paste/reply on the right window/page... and then on to the next one.

think of how nuts that is, dude? I am trying to get sober here; give me a break. gonna take me 25 minutes to write up all that computer code just to write a quick response.

So I finally got my connect's connect and now I pay officially the exact same price for a bundle that I pay for 5 grams (not even a full quarter) of good ass weed. The connect caught me in the corner store (my dude had to reup so I went to the store while he did his shit out front). The dude came and handed me a number. I called him the next day and he said it was because my guy who knew him owed him money and was getting cut out.

And he delivers to me. The same 4 bags on rotation but always fire and large bags. Needless to say I'm waiting right now

how would you quote 6 different people? you'd have to go back to each quote and use two windows and use it for your paste/reply on the right window/page... and then on to the next one.

think of how nuts that is, dude? I am trying to get sober here; give me a break. gonna take me 25 minutes to write up all that computer code just to write a quick response.

It's really not that hard, man. There's also the "multiquote" tool that makes it even easier.

Nobody is busting your balls. I wouldn't have said anything at all if it was just like, two or even three posts in a row.. but six? hah. That's just nuts.

All good though.

I have no idea how I missed this.. but anyway, I'd say it was a gram. also, I took my 8MG bupe THAT MORNING AT 8AM and then did the GRAM AT 530 that night then I mentioned I did 4MG bupe the next day (24hrs after last dope dose). I think you read that story wrong. or maybe I wrong it wrong; who knows, maybe I was high.

3G of dope is NOT 2400MG Oxy; that's insane. when I'd shot a gram I'd feel it was equiv to about 3 80's or so. or 10 30's. those are things I sometimes did rather than the brown if it wasnt around for the first pick-up, or was gone for last pick up.

there is no way a gram of dope is equal to that many jammers; then again maybe I get terrible dope but that shit the other night did fuck me up and it was only LESS THAN 12HRS from taking 6MG bupe; also, took bupe daily for 5 months before that and it still hit hard; and I SNIFFED. what a nice boy I was.

I'm just telling you how the bags are by me. Really good bags by me that weigh around 80mg are equal to around 100mg of oxy, give or take 20mg. How else would I come close to falling out off of 2 bags when I could easily do 200mg of oxy? I would consider a below average bag to be around 40mg of oxy, so on the shitty end a bundle would be equal to 400mg of oxy, but since those bags usually only weigh around 50mg a gram of that would be equal to 800mg of oxy.

Trust me, my friend with the fire connect has been using daily for 3 years now (has been using for longer but that's his current run) and a 5 bag shot has him rocked, then he does 2 more at night so he never gets sick with that dosing pattern. When I get that dope though I can only do 2 bags at once, then another later in the night if I want although it holds me 24 hours so it's not necessary. I'm nodding hard off that though and would never do more than 3 of them really, and at my worst I could only do 5 or 6 total in a day.

If the stuff you were getting had a gram being like 240mg of oxy then it was garbage. When I went to my local dude with .6 bundles they would be like 300mg of oxy and my using buddies and I referred to him as 'the garbage man' since we considered that garbage.

I'm not trying to dicksize, but since you were saying I'm insane for saying that I broke it down for you. So to break it down again, if 5 bags here isn't equal to 240mg of oxy it's considered garbage and I'm definitely not alone in thinking that. Even chinky from Chicago was saying that .1 of his stuff was equal to an oxy 80 and that's about on par with good stuff here in NY, although you need more like 1.5 - 2 bags to equal .1 here since the bags weigh less than a point each.

Edit: and for quoting multiple posts read this. It's a little outdated but the multi quote button in the one to the right of he quote button and looks like one piece of paper on top of another.

Last edited:
^hah the garbage man! Thats hilarious.

I just cant see anyone doing 3 grams a day of good or fire. Why would you need to? If it was crap or sub par that makes sense. But 3G/day of good shit?

So I finally got my connect's connect and now I pay officially the exact same price for a bundle that I pay for 5 grams (not even a full quarter) of good ass weed. The connect caught me in the corner store (my dude had to reup so I went to the store while he did his shit out front). The dude came and handed me a number. I called him the next day and he said it was because my guy who knew him owed him money and was getting cut out.

And he delivers to me. The same 4 bags on rotation but always fire and large bags. Needless to say I'm waiting right now

Awesome. I love chill dealers like that.

^^^

I mean, you can definitley get a huge habit from good stuff too.. but it happens more out of gluttony than "need", you know what I mean? With good shit, if you have a ton of dope and just keep doing shot after shot, you really barely feel it, but your body still becomes dependent on that dose. So you're really just screwing yourself by allowing your habit to get that big because you don't get that much enjoyment and your tolerance skyrockets resulting in a horrible detox.

I've had habits get that big when I would be dealing, or just had tons of money. I'd have all the dope I could ever want on hand, and being an addict, that meant I was doing like 10 shots a day... when the only ones I'd really feel are the first couple.. the rest were just a waste of dope when you redose that quickly.

^^^

I mean, you can definitley get a huge habit from good stuff too.. but it happens more out of gluttony than "need", you know what I mean? With good shit, if you have a ton of dope and just keep doing shot after shot, you really barely feel it, but your body still becomes dependent on that dose. So you're really just screwing yourself by allowing your habit to get that big because you don't get that much enjoyment and your tolerance skyrockets resulting in a horrible detox.

I've had habits get that big when I would be dealing, or just had tons of money. I'd have all the dope I could ever want on hand, and being an addict, that meant I was doing like 10 shots a day... when the only ones I'd really feel are the first couple.. the rest were just a waste of dope when you redose that quickly.

I had "good stuff" before and split grams w/ another user and both got pretty jammed. if I shot the whole gram it would have been my best but we were both broke and trying to get/take anything. I KNOW for a fact my guy CUT and CUT BAD! as mentioned before, we would pick-up from his guy together (during our friend stage). and from there I'd still grab a G from him at normal pricing set, etc. but I would be there for the pick-up, rush right home to his crib for the break down and bagging but I'd rip my G and (usually a bit more) from the bagging. then one day came where he NO LONGER wants me there for pick-up, or he's too busy, or the "guy" only wants him ALONE, etc. all of a sudden the dope changed; it was no where near as good. the same people who bought from him would call me asking whats up (I got him a few diff buyers who were my "friends" but didnt know him as well, which is why they ask me". I went back to him and called him out; he snapped on me but we kept the "dealing" going and I kept buying SHIT but had to buy MORE SHIT! then I switched to another and things got better again.

my last relapse was bought from HIS GUY but through HIS EX GF - he has NO IDEA she picked up for me. I brought it up before but we bought 2 G's. she charged me the usual 1G price and I threw in 2 bupe for the favor; then she asked for 5 bucks gas money when we met and did it together at the gas station, ha. the reason she did this for me is because she KNOWS he and I no longer speak; also, me putting in my money gives her a price break; because I know FOR A FACT 2 G's w/ that guy was much less than if she put in the same amount I did; so it was a good feed for her but also good for me (even tho it was a slip-up) since I got the original/no-cut (well, still cut but not cut for the 339393939th time) from the dealer. also, I had to sniff in front of her because she only sniffs and didnt have the equipment to shoot, so we just broke open a bag and split evenly. when sniffing I'd always break my G down to 4-5 lines and just rip one after another. she took about 20 minutes to do hers and I was already done w/ mine but felt bad leaving while she was still going, so I stayed just to keep an eye out, etc. isnt that nice of me?

but, YES, my Boston dope has NEVER been that great; except that one half gram and also my last OD was BOMB shiz.

^^^

I find it odd that you kind of wasted a relapse on sniffing some dope... I don't know, me personally, I couldn't do that. If I didn't have any rigs at the time, I'd pocket that shit and wait till I did. What's the point of relapsing and possibly fucking up your clean time totally, for some sniffed dope?

^^^

I find it odd that you kind of wasted a relapse on sniffing some dope... I don't know, me personally, I couldn't do that. If I didn't have any rigs at the time, I'd pocket that shit and wait till I did. What's the point of relapsing and possibly fucking up your clean time totally, for some sniffed dope?

girl/ex BF never knew I was a shooter; I'm shocked he didn't tell her. she called me to her car and just opened the bag. the bag was the full 2G's. we split from there and sniffed away. like I said, it didnt HIT me all that hard, esp. taken 8MG bupe less than 12hrs prior but def. felt something. maybe I felt the waste of money. happier I sniffed than shot; felt less and still forget the "feeling" of that shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.