• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

15 mg Oxycodone vs 30 mg Morphine

Timbo77

Greenlighter
I just recieved some 15 mg oxy's and some 30 mg morphine pills. I would like to hear some insights or opinions of which gets you higher/stronger etc.?

Also I have some experience shooting. Is it possible to shoot the pill form of morphine?

Morphine IR tabs are very easy to shoot although I don't advise it if you don't already IV drugs. Morphine ER tabs or MScontins are fucking bitch to prep for shooting, they work every bit as good from what I have heard as morphine IR does IV but I have never messed with trying the MScontin tabs IV before, I didn't want to fuck them up, which is very easy to do apparently. As far as 15mg of oxy VS 30mg of morphine, I would take the 15mg of oxy hands down if the morphine is ER form, if its IR form morphine though, I would take the morphine. I am an IV drug user so I would much prefer 30mg IR morphine IV, than 15mg oxy IV which doesn't do shit to me, I need at least 30-60mg of oxy IV to feel anything... Now if you were to be speaking on different ROAs like oral, sniffing, or plugging 15mg of oxy would be better IMO, morphine when taken oral, sniffed, or anything other ROA than IV sucks ass IME. Oxy on the other hand has a way better oral, intranasal, and rectal BA than Morphine IR or ER. Do you normally IV or not? If you don't, don't start now, and stick with the 15mg of oxy..

I just recieved some 15 mg oxy's and some 30 mg morphine pills. I would like to hear some insights or opinions of which gets you higher/stronger etc.?
For me oxy is way better than morphine. It takes a lot of morphine to get the same effects that oxy gives me, like 4 times the mg of morhpine. I never banged them though and never will.

True.. but 15mg of oxy doesn't do dick for me... especially IV, which is odd, I get a way better buzz from oxy when I rail it for whatever reason. its probably the only opioid I would rather sniff than IV. 30mg of morphine wont do shit unless iv, then I get a sick rush, even from 30mg.. OP if these are IR morphine, and you already shoot, then I would slam the morphine, and eat or sniff the oxy. I didn't read your post right.. I didn't see the part where you said you got both of them, and in multiple amounts. 30mg of oxy railed and 60mg of morphine IV would have me feeling right! but I don't know it all depends on your tolerance. How is your tolerance to opioids in general? whats your normal DOC? and how much do you normally use of it?

Here are some numbers that might shed some light in addition to the above posts : Morphine Bio-Availability: 20–40% oral, 36–71% rectally, 100% IV/IM / Oxycodone Bio-Availability: oral averages 60–87% , rectally averages 65-90% and IV/IM = 100%.

Mind you many feel that you need to take oxycodone orally to convert 10% of it to Oxymorphone which is even more potent than the oxycodone but even IV'd it's going to make it to your liver and be converted at some point. So basically it is subjective to each individual but the Oxy is 2+ times more potent as represented by the lab and personal experiences unless you are determined to IV. Even then the Oxy is more potent till you build a decent tolerance IME. I fell in love immediately with Oxy whereas Morphine was more of an acquired taste.

I prefer oxy without doubt, I don't use the IV but oral this make me so much more than morphine, oxycodone is more euphoric and morphine is more sedating, all depend of what you looking for. In question of doses, oxycodone it's stronger x2 than morphine, and 15mg of oxy equal to 30mg morphine by the tables of potency, but aren't the same effects.

So I'm posting because you definitely seem to know how to have fun which brings me to other questions that you can completely ignore if you have no guidance to share with me. But I recently moved and I had a life similar to yours until I made a move to help my career, due to my career I don't work in a field that would help me get anything for a good time solely because they're boredsnores so I didn't know if you had any advice with me moving to a new place knowing no one how I may be able to score some happiness like some of which is in your title and maybe a few other types of things? Always curious..