14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried tram a few times aned it didnt do anythign to mE..at least im pretty sure it didnt

i actualy just got a like 100pills of i think 50mg today. my dog has been limping for the past few weeks and we thought it would go awya but it hasnt and it turns out hes got torn ligament or muscle in that leg and prolly needs surgery (there goes another 1500 bux)..its crazy how much animals cost when they get sick and got to go to the vet

yea, ive taken my dog's tramadol before after she's healed before (popped the leftovers). i've also taken 1mg xanax that was prescribed to a friend's dog.....

but yet another boring day. took 600mg lyrica, sniffed another 50mg lyrica, got a 10 bag (half my normal 20 size) for a few lyrica off my h dealer, then traded more for a dime of some bud.

god i love being able to do that

Last edited:
^why are you snorting lyrica? it's not that efficient nor great of an idea. keep to dosing it orally, man.

its a painkiller for primarily neurological situations

it's not so much a painkiller as it is an anti-convulsant/anti-emetic.

what is this lyrica do? ive seen the tv commercials and shit and i seen you guys talk about it and i know its for like nuropain or something but is it strong like a dillt or OC or is it like a tramadol?

i wish my dogs would have got scripted something good like once for the 4th if july, my one dog got scripted 1mg xanax and i didnt realiuze what it was til like 6months after he got them and i ate them all....too bad tramadol prolly wouldnt do shit to me with a dope tolerance like i got

^ Just think of lyrica as being like a benzo (such as valium which has good muscle relaxant properties) without being as much of an anxiolytic. It's good for withdrawals and some potentiation, but I wouldn't take it on its own. You know jeebis loves taking like 5 drug combos, so I think that's why he mentions using it.

hmm well ok

today i bought 1.5grams of raw and busted down a gram into lines..i popped haldf a dormin pill and 1mg of xanax and then proceded t0 snort like .7 of the raw...i did this at like 7-730 and i dont remember anything up until like and hour and a half ago...i dont know if i nodded of or fell asleep or what i did during those couple hours...normally i dont take benzos who im doing raw but i figured it was friday and ok to party a lil but....but yea i got no clue what i did from like 730-1030 or so, somewhere around there///im about to go see if i made any posts in that time and ill post back

EDIT..yeah i made a "assemble" post at like 730pm in the chicago thread and then my next post was the one 2posts up at 1053pm..so yeah i got no clue what i did in those 3hours at all..the tv was on but i dont know whatr i watched cause normally it would be sharktank at 8pm and i definetly didnt see that

Last edited:
You know jeebis loves taking like 5 drug combos, so I think that's why he mentions using it.

*shrugs* it happens. probably gonna kill me one day, but fuck it.

and lyrica is more along the lines of tram.and is prescribed for neurological pain (namely in cases of Shingles and MS)/narcotic substitute, but as previously mentioned is more of an anti convulsant. ive seen it off-label for depression, too. Also a killer opiate and benzo potentiator.

and fuck. withdrawals were beginning to hit so i needed something and couldnt even get a half bag...so i got 12mg of dilaudid and put it up my ass. lol.

Last edited:
I've been using heroin for 4 years and just moved to Minnesota from Arizona. I heard the heroin here is a lot stronger and I'm wondering how much someone should use (IV)

I've been using heroin for 4 years and just moved to Minnesota from Arizona. I heard the heroin here is a lot stronger and I'm wondering how much someone should use (IV)

Nobody can give you a real answer to that question as there are many factors involved we don't know like your tolerance and the quality of the dope.. is this your first time IV'ing? What was your ROA before?

yea, ive taken my dog's tramadol before after she's healed before (popped the leftovers). i've also taken 1mg xanax that was prescribed to a friend's dog.....

When I started my suboxone routine I was also given some xanax to help with insomnia/anxiety. A week later my cat had to have emergency surgery. When he got home I looked at the meds the vet perscribed him and it was Buprenorphine and Alprazolam. I started rolling laffing, I was on the same script as my cat.

I don't know about that logic. Cat food is toxic to us and there's the whole gamut of things that pets can't ingest from foods to medicine.

true. and today sucked horribly (as in ive been in a panic attack puking and such since i woke up)....until maybe 20 minutes ago when i got 4 8mg dilaudid and a dime bag of amazing weed for free. just plugged 3 and am sniffing the 4th. feeling all warm and fuzzy :D

^^ some major WDs huh?

I don't know about that logic. Cat food is toxic to us and there's the whole gamut of things that pets can't ingest from foods to medicine.
yeah but most medicaine is tested on animals first, before they even think about human testing and its not so much just testing. alot of the medicine we take was developed from conception to finish product with animals and generally if its harmful to animals, it isnt tested passed for humans

not really. i have a horrible panic disorder so alot of the time i have horrid anxiety like this

I haven't had a habit or done opiates in a long time but if I ever did have to kick again I'd make sure I had lyrica
That shit was heaven sent for me, because when I'm in wd RLS and anxiety plus insomnia is the worst for me

Lyrica took care of all that shit completely and even gave me a nice little buzz the first few real rough nights, I would only take 300mg's at the most and it would take care of at least 70-80% of the symptoms.

I'd recommend it to anyone trying to kick, some lyrica, immodium, and a few benzos and it's really not that hard imo. Oh and can't forget the chronic, it always seems to make everything better and compliments the lyrica really nice

^ completely agree. lyrica, benzos, weed, diphenhydramine, and booze. my ideal complete kick kit

Please take the survey guys. It says 10-15 minutes but it took me like 2. It's also very opioid related.

I picked up some raw today and was caught off guard with how strong it was. My guy didn't tell me it was a new batch, but I could tell that it looked a little different, and smelt a little stronger. It was also a lot cleaner, leaving behind nothing after mixing it up. I shot about 1/2 the amount I do from his batches, and the rush was so long and intense, I even felt the pins and needles going down the back of my legs about 12 seconds into the rush. I was with someone when I did it just in case, otherwise I would have done even less to start off with. Unfortunately I've been IVing lately, but the most I do is 2 bags a day, and usually it's just 1.

I was glad that it was strong because I was copping for someone else too and I gave them a little less than usual, but it definitely got them higher than the usual amount they get for that price. The dude knows how much I pay for the G and expects to get it for the same price that I pay. I do that for him when I get bags from this other dude that's more of a middleman, but the dude with the raw is more of an exclusive dealer that sells a minimum of a gram at a time and doesn't deal with many people, so I've gotta get something out of it since I've worked up a relationship with the gram guy over many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.