• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

14 year old and first time E rollin'?

Yeah, that does disturb me. What ever happened to the fun of being a kid? Simple pleasures...bringing drugs into the equation is asking for disaster. A junior high schooler on coke, I shudder to think.

Yea. It's disturbing..to say the very least..

It may be okay for him to try it once if it is a clean pill. But he will probably enjoy the experience and want to do it again and that is definitely not good. 1 time is even pushing it as he is very young, he doesn't need to be fucking around with extremely potent brain altering chemicals yet..

A lot of you are feelin hate for no reason, infact at first I was too but then you feel me, look where he comin from.... He may not have had the pills tested, but he had tried them and being that he is obviously more experienced than lil man, he has a better idea of what the pill may be as well as the source it is comin from. So aside from any negative aspects, he is making sure that this nigga gonna get something he atleast knows is decent in the sense not overwhelming and lethal(not at 1 atleast), and is supervising.. Now had they said no, dat kid gonna rebel and get any fuckin pill he get his hands on and pop wit whoever n maybe get raped.. ok maybe not raped but atleast in this case, he's in good hands and wether or not tested but from a reliable source and of same material in which he took so he understands whats in it and what he givin him....
yeah it would ideal for them to not to give him shit or a placebo of some sort, but hey if he dun get high off da placebo and he go and try some shit on the street it gon be bad regardless, and not givin him would just lead him on his own path of findin anyway. Kinda a lose lose, but I think this nigga doin it right imo..

If you read his post you would discover that they dont even know what is in the pills. They even believe it is adulterated.

What surprises me most is how the OP asks for advice, but yet gets mad and defensive when people do just that.
Makes me wonder what was the point in this thread when they obviously decided to go through with it anyways.

He gets mad and defensive because people are coming on here calling him a bad person, when he is not even the one supplying the drugs, is not his brother, and is not even his friend. Personally, I think it's a good thing he posted here to help out his friends's little brother.

Obviously taking E at 14 is too young. It may be slightly hypocritical to say that considering I first took it at 15, but nonetheless, it will effect you in very positive ways from taking it in general, but also very negative ways from taking it so young.

It's not going to kill him, but it will plant the idea in his head about other drugs and how good they can make you feel/alter your mind. For example, when I first tried MDMA (luckily I got MDMA the first time, tried E after and didn't like it at all) at 15 I had a wonderful experience. It really changed the world for me. But, my immediate reaction was "Shit, we should do this next weekend". Sure enough, 5 days later I did it again. A week after that I did it again. By that time I was getting retardedly drained so I took the time to look up on bluelight what the drug that I'm putting into my body really is. Luckily I caught myself at only the 3rd time, and now I take atleast 1.5 month breaks between each roll (I'm at 3 months now :D ). But, I can't say your friend's brother will be so lucky to have the insight to say, "Hey, maybe I should take a break" after his first time rolling.

Also, there's another thing that hasn't really been mentioned in this thread. When I first tried MDMA, I started becoming more curious about a whole bunch of other drugs, which I was never interested in before, but now that I tried MDMA they seemed like "no big deal". I went out and tried a whole list of drugs that I really shouldn't have been doing at 15/16. I tried DXM, E, Kratom, Codeine, Percocet, Oxycontin, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Shrooms and a whole array of "legal highs". Thankfully it took my a while to get "into Ket" but I also tried that at 16. Luckily from my experience with MDMA I did a whole bunch of research before I did all those, so I knew what I was getting myself into, but like I said, others may not be so lucky.

Be safe and have fun, but make sure your friends brother thinks of the reprecussions of doing drugs at such a young age, and what he's getting himself into.

Thank you all for understanding.

Hes not going to do it every weekend or so.He said it by himself, i just want to try it one time, i dont have much time to do it often, my parents, school, music lessons, and i believe that he wont do it again...Well mabe after a month or two, or when there will be a chance but i dont think he gonna fuck with E very often.

About other drugs:He really wants to try coke and LSD one time only, but he wont, because he knows the dangers of getting addicted on coke and gettin' his ass fryed of 9 floor balcony.

It probably is 2C-B because the effects are diffrent from MDMA but at the same time a bit like the real stuff at two pills.To me 1 pill just gave me a nice flow.

I think he still gonna do it.If he gonna buy the pills im doing the research.I dont have any test kits, people never tests the pills, they're lucky what they gettin.

This is what we call Ratai(wheels) in Lithuania:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzSe7zXA1i4
Kaliosai(boots),Ratai(wheels) the same shit we're gettin, no one test the pills, the dealers are shady, they dont even know the strains of the weed.

Anyway, if he gonna do it, im gonna teach him about safety.About Serotin,and stuff.THIS IS Really fucked up.

14 year olds already doing amphetamine sulphate theese days in lithuania.They goin' to school stoned.Its really fucked up, and they dont even care about safety.

Thank you all for understanding.

It probably is 2C-B because the effects are diffrent from MDMA but at the same time a bit like the real stuff at two pills.To me 1 pill just gave me a nice flow.

Bro.. bad reasoning there. Do you know how rare 2C-B really is, especially actually in pills sold as E? I think there's more and more pills that are a decent mdma dose and a low pipe dose out now, and decent mdma and low amphetamine dose too. Most people can't tell the difference between those and clean mdma, and if they can, they call it something like 2c-b. Is this pill on BL or Edata? is it a cutout? The cutout mushrooms that weren't pipes were mdma/meth/caffeine pretty sure, like the garfield cutouts(that were actually dank, I didn't eat any but off one people were doing great).

On a side note I did just get pills with mdma and some 2c(I think 2c-b), ironically (check NW section or PR). I haven't had 2c-b in too long!

Whether it's 2C-B, or another 2C-x variant, it does sound like a 2C chem if it's "trippy and like MDMA". But obviously, like usual, no one can speculate unless the pill is tested.

yo at aivaras
i dont mean to offend you but this is a stupid fucking idea to hook this kid up with this shit, and very naive to trust a drug addict when he says "im only gunna try it once" especially when he already has a history of smoking pot and weed. Also THIS KID IS FUCKING 14! when i was 14 i hadnt started using drugs yet and life was wonderful. seretonin realease in children is much higher than in teens and adults. I dont even recommend him smokng weed but thats not so serious. I guarentee you that he WILL try it again. The first time i tried mushrooms ketamine, weed, mdma, and extacy i told myself that i would never do them all again. Well i have done all of them several times. And to babysit him when he is tripping is just basically telling him that there is nothing wrong with it, once he experiences it 1 time he will never forget the feeling, and even if he does it once and quits for several months(as i did) he will eventually come back to it, be it when he is 15 or 20. And to say that he will never do it at home because his parents are always home is also naive. Almost everytime i have used all the drugs i said i was in my room, after my parents had gone to bed, and they havent found out yet. How do u know that he will get it if u dont get it for him, does he have other dealers? you need to sit this kid down and give him a serious talk along with his older bro, as i wish someone had done for me, and warn him that HE DOES NOT WANT TO DO IT!!! you obviosly have influence on this kid and his bro, so foreal tho, how many drug addicts have said that they will only try it "once", probably most of them, and most of them went on to be drug addicts.

k, im gunna tell you a little story, i had used mdma probly 5 times, but in low quantities, and yes i enjoyed it, who wouldnt. 5 days ago i bought 6 grams of this shity fucking shit and did like 2-3 grams through out the night (snorting), yes it was a blast at the time, but the next morning my whole noise was totally clogged with blood mixed snot, and everytime i blew my nose it hurt like a mother fuck. Also when you snort mdma you it numbs the pain, so ur not gunna feel it til the next day. ALONG with my nose my whole thought hurt like a mother fucker(imagine the worst throat pain youve had when ur sick and you swallow it hurts right?) this was 5 times worse then that, and along with that, when you snort this stuff it goes throogh ur nose down ur thought and in your lungs, corroding everything on the way down. the next day i could not stand up straight because it hurt SO FUCKING MUCH TO EVEN Breath. After that night i could barley walk, i had the shakes, and little control of my body, i probly looked like a fucked up dude.
Along with the shittiest hangover of my life, i told myself i would never do it again, but kept it just because i didnt want to waste the money i spent. So 3 days later when my immune system, nose and lungs had slightly recovered. i decided to do it again. i stayed up all night digesting and snorting this, and i couldnt/wouldnt stop, i kept doing it until my body was almost in a seizure, and i could barely move or stand. this was the first time i had bought/used it in such a high quantity. after that night that i used it orally, i developed a painful ulcer in my mouth, along with a super fucked up rash all over my face, and i dont know if it will go away. So please im warning you, yes it seems fun at first, and thats what i thought when i first tried it many months ago, but it will fuck you up. Just becaue u tried it once, and dont experience any of the symptoms i did doesnt mean that it wont happen. i may sound like a fucking party pooper, and i would be saying that this drug is the shit a week ago, but it really isnt, and i am glad that i have not gotten deeper into it. and tho i was snorting it, imagine that these are straight chemicals, and if they corrode your nose, throat and lungs, imagine what they do to your stomach and every other area it passes through.

For reall tho please just talk to this kid, im saying this out of concern, it WILL lead him down a dark destructive road, as all of us who have used drugs the harder drugs can say. Life is good without it.

I know he's to young but what can i do? Kill him? hes still gonna score it...

I dont think half of pill gonna work, my friend tried it, he said it didnt hit him.

And btw in Lithuania - No one checks purity of pills ;) He's in good hands, some Prodigy for the mood, some water, gum, good company and trippy stuff around.Hes planin' to take those at night so he can trip his balls until 6'o clock in the morning.I've done those shroom pills lots of times and what i can say it is that you dont get fucked up on the ground rollin ur ass and walkin' like a snake like from MDMA, u can be pretty normal if you just want to.

Your friend may not have felt half a pill but you and your friend probably have atleast somewhat of a tolerance, as well as being bigger and older.

Every single person i know who started doing drugs around that age are really fucked up, stupid people. Its really sad actually having known some of these people back then, and seeing them now. They don't even realize how fucked up they are, like, serious fucking brain damage. Yet everyone i know who started doing drugs at 17-18 are pretty much normal. Even waiting until you're 16 at the very earliest will for the most part save you from being doomed to a short fucked up life. I have seen first hand the psychological problems caused by using drugs long before the brain has had time to develop. This kid is 14, and has been smoking pot for 2 years. Are you telling me he started smoking pot at 12? And you think he will have the mental capacity to even give the slightest of a shit once he rolls? Nobody tries "harder" drugs "just once". Especially someone who has already been abusing drugs, AND ESPECIALLY someone who has been abusing drugs at such a young age that they entire mental brain development has revolved around being high.

Although i do understand where you are coming from with wanted him to do it safely since you know he will do it regardless. I have been in similar situations where i chose teaching someone how to do something safely rather than saying no since i knew they would do it anyway, and probably do it wrong.

In the name of harm reduction, if this kid MUST roll already, give him half a pill. NO MORE. PERIOD.

And seriously, buy a testing kit online. "No one where you're from tests their pills", sounds safe to me..8)

I am not trying to judge you, just trying to show you that you need to be educated on things like these so that you don't spread misinformation and show an inexperienced drug user a dangerous way of going about something.

give him a cup that "it has been broken up into" and pour some exlax in it, not toooo much just a bith, so he has the shits all night :D he'll never want to roll again :D

but on the real, he is too young and you guys seem clueless.

give him a cup that "it has been broken up into" and pour some exlax in it, not toooo much just a bith, so he has the shits all night :D he'll never want to roll again :D

but on the real, he is too young and you guys seem clueless.

You my friend, are just as bad as b4real12

CAN WE END THIS THREAD, PLEASE, ANY MOD?

He's gotten tons of answers. Whatever he does isn't going to be changed. Wrong things are being said ("like, if it's trippy like mdma, it's probably a 2C substance" 8) ). I think for the sake of harm reduction this should be ended.

The later you start the better(to a point, that 14 is no where near), you should be mature if you're going to roll, you don't know what's in your pills but you think you do, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada :\

"give him tylenol, give him lax, give him half a pill", all bad ideas and common sense explain why they are bad ideas, and I feel more bad ideas coming if more posts come!

why dont u give the kid piperazine at least he wouldnt want to do it again cuz of the nasty hangover and is a bit safer on the brain? my younger brother was 14 when he wanted to e but i straight up said "no, look at how fucked up i am" he said true but u did it regardless of what i said to him he goes looking around for my stash find those head shaped pipes steals like 8 of em he admited later that he took em and i said howd u feel his reply like shit how could ppl like this and he never touched the shit again to my knoweldge and is doing good now.

Last edited:
I was pretty interested in drugs when I was 16, but never went further than pot. Everything else I started with when I was 20 (my first roll happened 1 month before I got 25) and I think waiting was good - despite the fact that I still can't handle drugs ;)

Just ask him - a life is 'long enough', isn't there enough time to grow up first and then mess around with your brain/consciousness? Juvenile abstinence will be rewarded.

I can't believe some of the people on this thread. Giving him a pipe? Who cares if its "easier" on him..how about just hook him up with pure shit. He's gonna get it one way or another. He's made up his mind that he's gonna do it. So keep him SAFE. Obviously try to talk him out of it but never give someone a substitute pill. Thats fucking slimy.

slimey is the key word but that sometimes what u gotta do to keep 14 year old kids safe one pipe is not gonna hurt more than a good dose of pure cuz then what if he wants to do it the day after then maybe another next week hes gonna do some real damage to his chemistry been there done that and now i can barely leave the house without thinkin some bad is gonna happen all im saying either talk him out of it or bunk now then when he gets older and more developed he gets bomb shit later in life u get what im saying?

slimey is the key word but that sometimes what u gotta do to keep 14 year old kids safe one pipe is not gonna hurt more than a good dose of pure cuz then what if he wants to do it the day after then maybe another next week hes gonna do some real damage to his chemistry been there done that and now i can barely leave the house without thinkin some bad is gonna happen all im saying either talk him out of it or bunk now bomb later u get what im saying.

Then how about just talking him out of it. Tell him to wait. Or give him something that's OTC... Not a pipe..

pill costs 4 dollars, 10litas.He took them yesterday at 2 o clock in the night.1 pill.after 30 minutes he got sweats and he said:I feel like a fucking homeless dude.I smell like shit.He tripped.Today after he took a meal he said:I feel that something is wrong like something missing inside me.And he promissed:I never gonna do it again, i like the trip but its more of a party drug to me, not something to mess around everyday.mabe im gonna do it at the age of 18 but not now.

Today after he took a meal he said:I feel that something is wrong like something missing inside me.

While it sounds like the story had a fairly happy ending, I think maybe this kid should see a psychologist or therapist about that feeling of something missing inside him. I dunno what that means in Lithuanian, but in English it's a warning sign for the onset of depression.

I also recommend you guys buy an Ecstasy test kit for your pills. Maybe impress your dealer by taking the kit over his place and proving to him what is what in each pill. You could also probably get friends to give you a free pill to let them use your test kit whenever they buy pills.

You can get 100% legal testing kits sent from Europe at http://www.eztest.com/shop/ - the EZ Test Complete is worth the money.

Some more good reading material I recommend for you and your brother:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=172591
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=240514
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=512598

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal020.shtml

14 is entirely too young, from a strictly neurological standpoint, in my opinion.

I didn't start doing MDMA until I was 23 years old. I realize that most people have access to and an interest in such things at a younger age, but using such strong drugs at that time may have some very negative and long-lasting effects on a still developing brain.

As has been stated, a 14 year old may not be able to fully handle such an experience.

I've seen those young ones staring wide-eyed in what looks like complete shell shock at all ages parties past.