13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realize theres about 1000 threads about the proper ways to do it..just utfse

^ haha yeah i sort of figured as much but didnt feel like checking and figured id just throw it in there anyway

Haha also ive just learned a new term! I had to google 'utfse', and its going to be my current word of the day. Im going to attempt to use it in as many sentences as possible. Wanna know what 'utfse' stands for? Utfse! <-- i apologize for the lack of hilarity in that sentence, ill try to come up with something better. Maybe ill utfse. God im failing epically tonight.

Last edited:
^ ive never had any problems with it although a couple friends have had some nasty abcesses, though they were using scramble idk if that has much to do with it but i figure it probably would.

Although thinking about it i doubt id do it again unless i 'had' to, its definitely not a viable long- or even mid-term method of consumption, and the one friend i have that still does it as her preferred (actually ONLY) method constantly has nasty butt infections (which is where she usually does it) and believe me, that ass looks GROSS. I think if i was at the point where i just could NOT find a vein id go for a suppository (rather sqirt it UP the butt than INTO the butt... and end up with a lumpy bruise covered and VERY unappealing booty)

Last edited:
in Atlanta it was the biggest bust in NYC just another bust....

A kilo of heroin in NYC is about 60-120K so it more likely 3-6 million area b/c 1kilo = 2.2 pounds. So Atlanta is probably closer.

^ haha yeah i sort of figured as much but didnt feel like checking and figured id just throw it in there anyway

Haha also ive just learned a new term! I had to google 'utfse', and its going to be my current word of the day. Im going to attempt to use it in as many sentences as possible. Wanna know what 'utfse' stands for? Utfse! <-- i apologize for the lack of hilarity in that sentence, ill try to come up with something better. Maybe ill utfse. God im failing epically tonight.

oh man 8)

After you've shot up for the first time...do you find that the next time you do it the same day the effects are ridiculously diminished?

Day 7 of a well over-due break of no dope / meth . I had to start hitting my neck. It was that or my femoral. Normally I stay pretty sane, regardless of the meth, because the dope makes me sleep. Well, not the case this last binge. I was up for 9 days. Started to go crazy. Finally slept/ate and realized I had gone way to far this time. I went way longer than I said I would and did way more drugs than I told myself I would do.

I'm on 2mg bupe so not totally clean, but better than dope/meth. Normally I sleep pretty well on bupe but haven't slept at all the past two nights.

All I can think about is the next time I do dope. I have no desire to use daily. Just 1-2x a week. But lately I find that I can't function the rest of the week because literally 100% of my time is thinking about my next high. Which never used to be the case.

Sorry for rambling. I've just been feeling hopeless lately.

I know a lot of full time users don't have jobs. But to you chippers on here. What do you do to keep your mind off dope? Work? Go out?

Happy birthday Rockmonster.

ROCKMONSTER! I missed your birthday! Hope you had an awesome one! big kiss! <3

Day 7 of a well over-due break of no dope / meth . I had to start hitting my neck. It was that or my femoral. Normally I stay pretty sane, regardless of the meth, because the dope makes me sleep. Well, not the case this last binge. I was up for 9 days. Started to go crazy. Finally slept/ate and realized I had gone way to far this time. I went way longer than I said I would and did way more drugs than I told myself I would do.

I'm on 2mg bupe so not totally clean, but better than dope/meth. Normally I sleep pretty well on bupe but haven't slept at all the past two nights.

All I can think about is the next time I do dope. I have no desire to use daily. Just 1-2x a week. But lately I find that I can't function the rest of the week because literally 100% of my time is thinking about my next high. Which never used to be the case.

Sorry for rambling. I've just been feeling hopeless lately.

I know a lot of full time users don't have jobs. But to you chippers on here. What do you do to keep your mind off dope? Work? Go out?

I have acquired JUST enough tolerance that I'm starting to get really sick after 24 hours or so. Been doing a bag or two pretty much daily since June or July. So now I'm at the point where I'm scared shitless to go without, especially on work days... I have one sub, that I could probably split into 4 or 2 - but I'd have to wait until a weekend when I'm not working. I usually work 3 - 4 days during the week and every other Saturday (sometimes more).

Selling my record collection (awesome!) on ebay for extra money and it's a bitch. Especially trying to ship. But everyone is into vinyl these days and my old 7" singles from the indie rock period of 1989 - 2000 are worth alot of money. Just unloaded a B-52's single for $30.00

After you've shot up for the first time...do you find that the next time you do it the same day the effects are ridiculously diminished?

I think that I don't shoot up ENOUGH, because I'm afraid to OD. So I don't always get the rush. Plus I miss alot. Like I think I said before, a friend taught me how to do it, so I've been doing it like once every 4 or 5 days... But I'm terrible at it. So I am probably giving up on shooting, unless my friends can do it for me - and hit it properly and be there if something goes wrong....

How's things everyone? Todays dubs are not too strong not too weak Gwennielocks says they're just right....

^ There's all kinds of guides on how to IV. No one ever showed me how to inject and I never missed the few times I tried it.

If i was gwen i would just give up on shooting. I mean even if u do get it down to a t, its just not worth it. Even if you are doing every so often. I went three weeks without using a needle and then last friday i ended up using one for a couple bags but broke it right after on purpose then the rest of friday and saturday i just went back to sniffn it. Once you get over not getting the rush and the initial high its not so bad just snorting it. I learned to actually like it again along with the taste.

$30 bucks for a fucking B-52 single?? I guess there is a sucker born every minute. Lol

^ There's all kinds of guides on how to IV. No one ever showed me how to inject and I never missed the few times I tried it.
It can have a lot to do with the quality of your veins (especially as a woman its usually a lot harder to begin with). When i first started iving i was using with a couple guys who'd been shooting for 20 + years and they had a terrible time trying to hit me (nurses always have too), sometimes it would take upwards of an hour to find one and then theyd usually miss half of it or blow out a vein. I pretty much had to learn myself through years of practice, trial, and error but im pretty damn efficient at this point. But until i got to that point where economically it didnt make sense to do it a different way i usually didnt even bother with it. If youre really determined, try to find a female with tricky veins to help teach you (in my experience men have been mostly useless at hitting me).

$30 bucks for a fucking B-52 single?? I guess there is a sucker born every minute. Lol

Well, it was their very first single. Self released. Rock Lobster & 52 Girls - totally lo-fi different versions that ended up on the album when they got signed. If it was in perfect condition it would be worth at least 50 - 75. The vinyl was M- and the cover was VG-/G+ so it wasn't perfect. Next up will be some rare Sub Pop stuff...

If i was gwen i would just give up on shooting. I mean even if u do get it down to a t, its just not worth it. Even if you are doing every so often. I went three weeks without using a needle and then last friday i ended up using one for a couple bags but broke it right after on purpose then the rest of friday and saturday i just went back to sniffn it. Once you get over not getting the rush and the initial high its not so bad just snorting it. I learned to actually like it again along with the taste.

I love the taste of the dope I get. I love the drip. I love the chopping on the CD case...

I was watching Rehab & Dr. Drew (note it's not Celebrity Rehab anymore as they've run out of celebs - they got normal people this time) - which I don't normally watch but my friend Mikey Welsh (who OD'd last year) was offered 100k to be on it. He declined, it wasn't worth the money. He was a private guy although sort of public and out of the music biz for a bit when they asked him...

Back to my point, there's a dope addict on there from Boston who loves the rig. He loves the poking, he loves registering, he'll even keep the needle in the vein after shooting so he can register and re register and watch the blood - he loves it. Admits to be in love with "the rig".

I don't feel this way at all. I'm shaky, I can't get it to register half of the time. I shot tonight with my last needle. And it worked, first time... Got a nice rush and am feeling nice and high. But that's it for a while. At least until the bruises and lumps go away completely...

and speaking of what McHigh Said about Panty Raid :"I assumed u were a man with a name like that. Lol"

I totally should have made myself JackBauer or something. As opposed to Gwen or Kitty or one of the other crazy names I was considering. I remember the day I registered, I was coming down off of something and it was late at night and I couldn't sleep, couldn't think, and had been watching the DVDs of Torchwood all in a row, non stop for a couple of days so all I could think of was Gwen Cooper... Queer. I know.

How did you guys come up with your user names?????
xo
gwen

I assumed u were a man with a name like that. Lol
Haha most people do, and its not helped much by my odd sense of humor and appreciation of the female body :) (dont get me wrong, i still appreciate me some dudes, but y'know... women can be HAWT). As for picking my user name... really it was just the first goofy sounding thing i thought of. Also, i love me some doctor who, and i love me some jack harkness (aka the face of boe... god im a dork), would i love me some torchwood? Been thinking about watching it but have yet to follow through

Haha most people do, and its not helped much by my odd sense of humor and appreciation of the female body :) (dont get me wrong, i still appreciate me some dudes, but y'know... women can be HAWT). As for picking my user name... really it was just the first goofy sounding thing i thought of. Also, i love me some doctor who, and i love me some jack harkness (aka the face of boe... god im a dork), would i love me some torchwood? Been thinking about watching it but have yet to follow through

Hey PR - your name is great. but yeah, it's tricky. which makes it more fun! Plus, it's SO 1970's summer camp like Wet Hot American Summer or Meatballs - PANTY RAID! EEEEK! LOL

re: Torchwood. It's REALLY good. You'll get sucked in really fast! Captain Jack IS hot. But if you can get it on Netflix or whatever, start from Season 1 and go all the way through. The earlier seasons are the best. Although there was a whole season on STARZ (american cable) that you can watch without knowing THAT much about Torchwood. But it's better if you know the players...

Status
Not open for further replies.