13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
its my birthday to day mayne! 22 now. started the day off right with somas along with my methadone. soon to be feelding great, with bowls of chronic when my soma and done start taking hold.
but unfortunately i have to work at 3 today. so i cant do much today, but i have some good plans for later.
im gona go to lake powell and go hydro foiling with my mom and her man. its where u stand on a board and a boat drags u behind it on top of the water and u can hit the waves and do tricks and go up to 25 feet in the air if u hit a big wave. and also i am going to hang out with a girlfriend of mine and all that good stuff. xoxo baby make

^ Happy Birthday Rocky.

Hydro foiling? That sounds like wake boarding to me. Is it any different?

Happy birthday rock monster :D that sounds epic. I want to do something awesome like that on my birthday... or any day for that matter. Color me jealous :)

Shot up for the 1st time yesterday....the rush was wicked intense and boarderline uncomfortable, but the high was so short lived. I actually prefer the long drawn out high of sniffing it over shooting it. Am I the only one that feels like this?

^ Nope. I have shot up three times in my life over a two year time span and I know I will never stick another needle in my arm.

Ya man....it is so hyped up, but i feel so overrated. The only benefit I see is that you use less dope, but honestly I don't think the one pro makes it worth the 1000 cons.

wait wiggi i just read in the other thread you have never touched heroin...? I think shooting oxy is way different. I have never done it but i heard there is no rush. The rush is kinda scary lol.

^ Right, I've never even seen heroin. I've shot up hydromorphone and oxycodone. I felt no rush from IV oxycodone, I just went from being sober to very high, but hydromorphone has one hell of a rush.

I love the rush of shooting dope and i actually feel like the high isnt short lived. It could just be me but the high lasts forever.

Last month the DEA seized 86 pounds of heroin in one bust in Atlanta. Link

Funny that they said the heroin here was only worth $6 million, but in that raid in New York it was $20 million. I wonder which one is more realistic.

Mass08 i shot up for the first time a onth ago and i kinda agree that its overhyped. With that said though it definately gets the most out of the bag and the rush feels pretty fucking good but i still wouldnt say i love it compare to just snorting it, a buzz is a buzz to me. Yea mc high hg the first few times i shot up i didnt get that long lasting high but some of the other times ive gotten high for like 12 hours and have likean afterglow buzz for like 24 hours, that afterglow buzz feels like im on xanex or something im so relaxed.

When i first started using i didnt really like IVing either, although i DID like doing it IM (muscling it), i found it to be a nice median, a little more intense than snorting but more mellow and lengthy than mainlining. I wouldnt recommend doing it with pills unless you micron filter it though (or doing it long term with anything) - the risk of abcess becomes too great. Let me know if you want me to give you a detailed walkthrough/directions on doing it fairly safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.