13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've fallen over my nightstand while smoking fentanyl and knocked over all kinds of shit.

Looks like I might not be getting that fire dope from my friend who was copping it from Brooklyn. He was over there copping the other day and the guy left the room and my friend decided he was going to grab a chunk of dope from the guys stash. Well he didn't realize someone else was in the house, so he got caught in the act, and the person yelled to the guy telling him what was going on. He told my friend he was 'deaded' so that's that.

If I really want I can head over there and try to run into him and see if he will deal with me, so I'll see. I was gonna do that last week and I actually saw the guy twice but both times weren't the best for copping since he was with a few other people and I don't know if they are cool with him dealing. That's when I called my friend to tell him I was in the area and he surprisingly offered the connect to me, but the guy was leaving shortly and I had told my friend I was 20 mins from the dudes spot since I didn't want to seem like I was trying to steal his connect, and the guy wasn't going to be there in 20 mins.

Anyway, now I'm wondering if I should tell the guy who I am or not. Will he not deal with me considering I'm friends with the person who was trying to grab/steal a chunk of dope from him, or would it be better that he's familiar with me (he's met me several times when I rolled through with my friend so he might recognize me regardless) even though it's through someone he won't deal with anymore? The only other option would be to pretend to be cold copping in the area (which there is no open air market in) and ask him if he's good, but I doubt that would fly without too much suspicion.

One of my other connects just got busted while on probation still and I think he was still out on bond until the most recent arrest. He had been arrested for dealing over a year ago and continued to deal since at lease last August when I started going through him. His dope was always good, so was our 'stand-by' as we called it. We called it that since it was always decent, it was consistent so you knew what you were getting each time, and it was cheap (city prices but in the suburbs) but was small.

In other news the Pink Panther bags are around my area now, so I will hopefully get my hands on them. I kinda want them more for the actual stamp bag since it's really cool. There were different batches but the one around here is the pre-printed bag that Swain has gotten.

^
I've never actually fallen over, but I have nodded out while standing. I'd snap out of it as I started falling over and would catch myself. Definitely have banged my head on cabinets, walls, and the desk/table/whatever in front of me while nodding out.

Most I know call that particular move the jack knife. I used to work with this dude and we would both cop on lunch or something and he would just about always be nodding off standing up or slide off a table and catch himself.

I have melted keys on my laptop from cigarettes. Luckily I somehow always snap out of it before I melt the monitor.

I think every junkie's laptop has cigarette burns on the keys. It may even be a requirement...

its hardly a requirement, i dont smoke, so i dont have holes in anything except 1 tshirt and one pair of designer sweatpants. it was the same incident for both pieces of clothing and i was so pissed about putting a hole into the pants cause it was like a 50$ pair of sweatpants...thats what i get for smoking a blunt though after a nod, at like 1am...i remember when i did it cause i totally forgot i was smoking a blunt cause it went threw my tshirt and the sweatpants and burnt my skin, so it had to be sittin there for a good 5mins atleast

Tommy i would just ask your buddy for his number and hit him up since hes already seen you a few times!Your buddy is lucky he didnt get beat the fuck down or a buck 50 for pulling that shit! Man i feel like i need a boat with all this rain.

Did anyone watch intervention with that crazy ass grandma that was hooked on meth at 63?

Last edited:
:| Jesus Christ. Obviously it's not actually a requirement chinky. You don't smoke so it has nothing to do with you, but, oh wow- you still found it necessary to throw your two cents in to show everyone how great you are. Feel better?

Heh, like I'm surprised or something.
Also, I'm sorry I forgot that I need to put a little winky face next to humor so you don't take it upon yourself to show everyone how a seriously awesome individual such as yourself gets shit done...

I was just making a comment that a shitload of people I know have burns all over their laptops. Just a junkie stereotype. No shit it's not required.

And why in the hell would you pay $50 for a pair of sweatpants? I rarely pay that much for jeans.

:| Jesus Christ. Obviously it's not actually a requirement chinky. You don't smoke so it has nothing to do with you, but, oh wow- you still found it necessary to throw your two cents in to show everyone how great you are. Feel better?

Heh, like I'm surprised or something.
Also, I'm sorry I forgot that I need to put a little winky face next to humor so you don't take it upon yourself to show everyone how a seriously awesome individual such as yourself gets shit done...

I was just making a comment that a shitload of people I know have burns all over their laptops. Just a junkie stereotype. No shit it's not required.

And why in the hell would you pay $50 for a pair of sweatpants? I rarely pay that much for jeans.

stop being such a whiny faggot

you,jb, kayla, patrick, wiggi, grinds, carl landover all metioned that they got holes in their clothes or have knocked things over and all this other shit while high and i was just trying to relate with you guys by saying ive never done it with ciggs but ive done it with a blunt..no where in that post am i trying to come off better then you..i think it just goes to show how insecure you are that you responded like that cause 6 other people put in their 2cents about it and everything was fine and then i make my post and "oh heres chinky saying hes better then everybody"..well fuck you bro

you make it seem like everyone of my posts are my talking down on you and really most them arent...

and why did i buy a pair of 50$ sweatpants? cause i can thats why..i was at nordstroms, saw this bad ass pair of sweats from POLO and i bought them, thats it.... i wasnt tryin to rub it in and show off..thats just your own head telling you that thats what im doing..

I have no idea where to post this..Because I have no proof its drug related, im not sure which forum to put it under.

Ever since I can remember if we were driving in the car and (especially if I had my eyes closed) the sun, if bright enough, would flash on my eyes. Whatever, thats normal. Sun in my eyes in a car trip. But whats not so normal is more often than not when the sun would flash on my eyes id JUMP like a little mini seizure, sometimes multiple times (but always 1-2 seconds in between, never like a full blown seizure or anything). Weird. Never put too much thought into it.

Nowadays..especially over the past couple months more than anything. I've noticed it happening randomly throughout the day (no sun / flashing light) some days once a minute for 10 minutes straight. I think it happens most often and frequent right after I inject my morning shot of dope. Then mellows out later in the day.

Lately, as in the past 2 weeks. Its been getting EVEN worse. They are more "violent" and sometimes I even yell out a grunt. I'll do one big spaz and ill shout "BBAHHH!" totally uncontrollably.

PS Its never like a full on seizure, its normally just one big jolt. I thought I remember reading something about Epilepsy and how bright flashing lights can cause seizures. So I Googled Epilepsy and this is a small excerpt:

Epilepsy is a brain disorder in which a person has repeated seizures (convulsions) over time. Seizures are episodes of disturbed brain activity that cause changes in attention or behavior. Epilepsy occurs when permanent changes in brain tissue cause the brain to be too excitable or jumpy. The brain sends out abnormal signals. This results in repeated, unpredictable seizures.

^Definitely caused a good deal of brain damage from constant drug abuse.

Under the Common Causes, one of them is : Use of certain medications, including antidepressants, tramadol, cocaine, and amphetamines

And I've definitely done MORE than my fair share of meth in my days..

Its kind of starting to scare me, the random jolts used to be only from bright flashing lights, now they are a daily occurence and much stronger. And the part that REALLY scares me is the random outburst of speech as if I were a schitzo.

Sorry I know this definitely isnt the right forum to put it in, but since I didn't know which I felt best asking my fellow member of team nod :) Mods, if you want to move it, feel free! Just please don't remove it so I have to type it all up again from scratch :)

Epiks, I would consult with a doctor on that sounds like it could be real serious!

I know with me sometimes my body will jump like if i nod out with my head on something my whole body will jump and snaps me out of the nod.Its like if you was sleeping and someone hit some pots and pans and you jump out of bed.

NSFW:
407xT.jpg

I know that's a crappy picture, but I was trying to show how much was in the bag by holding it up to the light. I'm not doing the bag until tomorrow so I didn't pour out the bag to get another pic to give you a better idea of the size, but I might do that tomorrow if the circumstances are right.

If I were to guess, I would say that these bags weigh somewhere in the 60-70mg range which is on the small side coming from this connect. He does have a bunch that weigh this amount, and it's pretty standard for him, but he also has a bunch of batches with 90mg bags. I would love to know the purity of this batch though, or any of this guys dope for that matter. I doubt that this batch is any less than 80% pure considering how high I got from this amount, and how high I still am. Not only does this stuff get me higher than just about all other dope, it also has the longest legs out of any dope I've done. Even my boy who shoots dope everyday said that this dudes stuff has him good for 24+ hours which is good for a person with a habit like his.

RSUz7.jpg

Almost all my pairs of shorts are like that. I ruined a pair of $150 jordans by dropping a cigarette in between my ankle and the shoe, i was heated.

stop being such a whiny faggot

you,jb, kayla, patrick, wiggi, grinds, carl landover all metioned that they got holes in their clothes or have knocked things over and all this other shit while high and i was just trying to relate with you guys by saying ive never done it with ciggs but ive done it with a blunt..no where in that post am i trying to come off better then you..i think it just goes to show how insecure you are that you responded like that cause 6 other people put in their 2cents about it and everything was fine and then i make my post and "oh heres chinky saying hes better then everybody"..well fuck you bro

you make it seem like everyone of my posts are my talking down on you and really most them arent...

and why did i buy a pair of 50$ sweatpants? cause i can thats whGy..i was at nordstroms, saw this bad ass pair of sweats from POLO and i bought them, thats it.... i wasnt tryin to rub it in and show off..thats just your own head telling you that thats what im doing..
Hey y'all, no more shopping at the mall till you quit drugs lol 150$ shoes, all my shoes are scuffed up from dragging my feet and I wear high heels most of the time just picture that when I was getting high.

As for those 50$ pants omg I always wear dresses and skirts so the top of my leg has a few small scars from dropping blunts, cigs, hot lighter.... My scars turn white so most people can not see them thank god :)

However I do have a pair of 350 high heels, well I got really fuxked up a black out day and wo t the next day with a burn in them sticky shit like I spilled something and scratches all over them. I have no clue what happened.., goes to show we should probably save nice stuff for special occasions..

Hopefully can stay clean no more black outs, falling over, falling asleep, being called that crazy girl.....

Hey y'all, no more shopping at the mall till you quit drugs lol 150$ shoes, all my shoes are scuffed up from dragging my feet and I wear high heels most of the time just picture that when I was getting high.

As for those 50$ pants omg I always wear dresses and skirts so the top of my leg has a few small scars from dropping blunts, cigs, hot lighter.... My scars turn white so most people can not see them thank god :)

However I do have a pair of 350 high heels, well I got really fuxked up a black out day and wo t the next day with a burn in them sticky shit like I spilled something and scratches all over them. I have no clue what happened.., goes to show we should probably save nice stuff for special occasions..

Hopefully can stay clean no more black outs, falling over, falling asleep, being called that crazy girl.....

this is why you can't have nice things...

Hey y'all, so it's been 1.5 months since I stopped doing dope daily IV shooting, and I am pleased to say I have put together 4 weeks of time clean from dope. I have methadone to thank for it. I admit that I am looking forward to my next slip, but so far things have been going really well on the done

Hey y'all, so it's been 1.5 months since I stopped doing dope daily IV shooting, and I am pleased to say I have put together 4 weeks of time clean from dope. I have methadone to thank for it. I admit that I am looking forward to my next slip, but so far things have been going really well on the done

That is so awesome!!!!! Keep it up!

Im supposed to be a getting real fat bags today with good quality shit and the kid owes me a bag and said hes got it so hopefully he dont stunt on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.