• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1200mg Dipenhydramine Trip/ Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and Amnesia

TheCasualSmoker

Greenlighter
Well, this is a report from 3 years ago i just thought itd be intresting to share, so it all began when i was 15, just started doing drugs and thought i was all mystic and cool and all that jazz, never had done psychedelics and just rarely had did dxm, thought i was pretty much a hardcore drug user, well i must say i did handle myself somewhat good for a solo tripper on 1200 mg of a deliriant, but still it was dumb to do it in the first place.a little about myself, well back then i was around 140lbs and 5'8 somewhere along those lines. so the day was sunny the vibe was good and i wanted to get high, watching all kinds of videos about my hometown San Diego California and the medical marijuana industry had me fiending for weed, i had no connections as i just moved to Louisiana, so i found 3 boxes of benadryl and did a little research on it, of course every single trip report was negative and everyone seemed horrifying, but it didn't stop me from trying it or even scare me in the least, i was desperate enough to try bath-salts, which i had tried to inhale some which were actually bathsalts not the drug lmao,talk about being young and dumb. so i immediately shoved the pills in my mouth with a coke and played skyrim, this is when it first came out, and here where the report begins!

T:0:00+ Pop approx 60 pills and down them with a coke.

T:0:20+ put skyrim in my Xbox to play, so around the part where your in the dungeon after the dragon part your in the cave, and i was so lost i literally kept walking in circles for like 20 minutes, the dipenhydramine had to have been hitting me hard because the cave is so simple its a straight run through lol!

T:0:35+ go into the room next door to ask my cousin to help me and this is when it really hits me, as soon as i get in the room i forget completely why im there and look retarded as shit to my cousins who dont even think im high, so by some miracle i remember and tell him to help me and he does, soon after he leaves i cut the game off because i am completely obliterated and lay on my bed with the greatest euphoria to this day, it was a tingly sensation like that after an orgasm when your penis hole is grazed if you get me ;P not trying to be disgusting just trying to explain and make a comparison. it just felt good, this is when i started having very minor hallucinations, nothing compared to what id get later on, basically i had the popcorn ceiling style wall and the popcorns kept cycling over each other basically just shifting.

T:1:00+ after having a quick nap i wake up and decide to shower, as soon as i get out the shower i see spiders everywhere, i just jumped and said wtf. but they didnt really frighten like they would if i was sober more of a suprise to me, so i ran out the bathroom half naked and into my room where i black out for an unknown period of time.

T:4:00+ My mom wakes me up asking if im high because i blacked out with my ass out and a red v neck, and my cousin came in and was worried about me, imagine passing out half naked, hahaha funny. so she asks me if im high and i always remember to deny it but anything else she tells me i forget about it and have extreme amnesia, so from this point i dont know what was real or what wasnt, bascially i saw my mom in my room asking if i was high, i walked out of the room and saw her in the laundry room across from my room, then i walked past the living room and saw her there, then in the kitchen where she was reading the calendar and she said something to me which to this day i hope it wasnt real whatever she said broke my heart into fucking pieces and i was like whatttt! probably something about me being a useless druggie i dont know, so then i go back to my room grab my blanket and go the living room and see green people, you know like the blue guys the muscial band they wear and all blue layer over there body so it looks like there blue people, well these were a family of green people sitting on my couch, i ignored it and fell asleep,

T:7:00+ so now my mom and aunt wake me up to go the hospital saying im going crazy, which i was , i was out of my mind that day,fucking insane, so we take a ride and this is the last of the trip, i look out the window, mind you its 12 o clock at night and i see a people that look like there coming from a party, well i look away and look back and there not there... wtf!, so after that we go to the hospital and i end up in ICU, and get discharged the next day.

That trip was the weirdest thing i have ever come across to this day!

I like your report. I was about to post mine up fordiphenhydramine check mine in a bit ^^

I wonder what it is about deleriants that make people see spiders so often? It's really, really common to see, specifically, spiders.

will definitely check your report out thanks for the input!, @ xroth i see where your coming from when i was reading the reports back when i did it i seen the spider thing to and i think thats what made me see them, i dont know though.

That's certainly possible, I wonder at the effect we have on the trips of others by writing trip reports and having people read them when they want to find out about a substance? It's like by contributing to the online community we affect the trips of others and build up an archetype for that particular psychedelic (at least for those who read online drug discussion and reports like us).

If drugs were legal, cheap, and over the counter, then people wouldn't have to overdose on dextromethorphan, diphenhydramine, and loperamide to get 'high.'

I always have wondered of the spider thing. I was tripping once and saw a shadow of a spider dive under the curtain, but that's it. I had read tons of reports, and none of them seemed to effect my trip. And I have to agree with Dresden. I enjoy Diphenhydramine, but it would likely be nothing if all drugs were legal.

Nice report Smoke. It's short and to the point. That's crazy though, 1,200mg Diph is too crazy for me! OTC drugs feel disgusting to me, not offense though much respect keeping your composure at least a little bit while you're tripping balls. Was there any hangover effect? What did they say to you in the hospital?

I did 1500 mg's when I was depressed and I was seeing ants and spiders. I felt very heavy and will just say I was delirious. Totally not cool. I couldn't piss either. Now at doses of 25 to 100 maximum, I is great for opiate potentiation , or just falling asleep. Read the pubmed.gov, It can cause hives, chest tightnes and all sorts of other junk.
Bottom line, that dose can kill a person. Bluelighters, please be careful !