$112.37

Am I the only one that started crying after that? Why didn't you go after her? Why didn't you chase her down?

Now there's some talent.
It does surprise me though, that it went like that...

crOOk

All together now:

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... :D

I think i need to bump this again...

...It's funny how i can still feel it, even when so many years have passed since i wrote it...

And then there was this guy who was born just a head. He happily rolled through life, until one day after work he rolled into a bar for a drink. When he rolled onto a bar stool he looked over and saw the most beautiful girl in the world, sitting next to him.
Overcome with emotion, he proposed on the spot. She shot him down. I know he said, its because I'm just a head. Oh no, she went on to explain. Its just I love grapes, and especially seedless ones. If you were a grape, I'd marry you. So he rolled home depressed, and spent every night from then on wishing he was a grape, especially a seedless one.
Well, one morning he rolled out of bed, up to the mirror to shave, and low and behold he was a grape, and a seedless one! Quickly he rolled out of his apartment headed for the bar, overcome with joy. As he was rolling accrossed the street, a truck driver was coming towards him. And he hated grapes, especially seedless ones, and ran over him ...
The moral of this story? Quit while your a head, of course.

lol! lamest, yet funniest, story I've heard it a good bit!

I did however love the 112.37 poem.. I read it a good bit back and never commented on it.. but it was really beautiful.

Damn I just read the $112.37 story and I'm completely stunned.
Great job there, you should be very proud.

This is really fantastic writing. Definately strikes a chord with the romantic side of me. <3