• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids 11 Day Tolerance Break

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
As you do, I developed more of a tolerance for Gabapentin than I wanted so I just took as much as I wanted and decided to let myself run out (I tested myself to see if I had a physical dependency first) and use the time between scripts as a tolerance break.
I get my next prescription for it on Monday and I'll have gone 11 days without any whatsoever by then.
Does anyone has any experience with Gabapentinoid (specifically, Gabapentin) tolerance breaks? Anyone have any idea by roughly how much my tolerance should have gone down?

From my memory they take longer than your average to return to normal, and even heard of perma tolerance similar to MDMA for some individuals :/

-GC

From my memory they take longer than your average to return to normal, and even heard of perma tolerance similar to MDMA for some individuals :/

-GC

Thanks for the reply!
I got them today and have taken 3 300mg capsules over about 4-5 hours and while my tolerance definitely hasn't gone back to baseline (half of that would have had me high as a motherfucker) I definitely feel really good whereas before I would have felt very little from them. So, it helped (y)