• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

10mg oxymorphone need sum help plz

razordesignz

Bluelighter
Hi just got bumped from 10mg percs to 10mg morphones the Teva generics. Shows take on an empty stomach. I would think these are strong so why on an empty stomach, any advice is appreciated just don't want to over do it and puke

When ur using a different drug that ur not completely sure about ALWAYS start smaller and go up if ur not sure if it will be to much take half and the other half in a half hour weather u want to do it empty stomach or not is up to u and how fast u want it to it

It's strange, it's said to be so potent but the bioavailability orally is ten percent I read...and I don't inject pills anyone used this drug that can give me advice please

Yer it sucks that the oral bio availability is %10 and snorting it %90 I would definitely snort these , I have never tried them before tho .

Hey Bro! I take Opana all the time but i snort it! i strip the coating off the pill with a very sharp razor blade and then i crush it up and snort the fuck out of it. I've done 20's 30's 40's etc. if i were you i wouldn't do this only because it become an addiction very quick but man will you get a nice fucking high! Be careful and good luck! OPANA=OXYMORPHONE

Ya just wanting advice from someone who consumes it.orally lol

My guess is that most folks on BL snort them because the BA is just so low with oral, and subsequently so high with nasal. I am prescribed Opanas and although I snort mine, I still stick to the daily regiment my doctor laid out. I just switch things up (ROA) to get the most out of the meds prescribed to me. Hopefully someone will come by who fits your bill. I just thought I'd toss my two cents in the ring. Good Luck!

Thx guys just gonna try n switch from opanas to roxicodone with my pain doc peace guys

If you're looking for pain relief then taking it with food isn't going to cause any harm. If you have occasional acute pain and need relief fast then I think you would get more out of Roxi than Opana. If it's chronic pain then I'd take Opana once to twice a day and keep percs or norco around for breakthrough pain.