100mcg ED arimidex only cycle

DOB

Bluelighter
I was told million times this is useless and I wont notice anything positive,my conclusion is internet is full of shit,dumb idiots who just repeat without thinking what some other internet warrior said,99.99% of ppl who say adex for small test boost is waste never used adex outside pct and cycle

congrats on your "test boost". estrogen is needed for muscle development.

yes thats why I use only 100mcg,that way my estrogen is still in optimal range,my gains are clearly bigger....... my friend took 250mcg ed becose that lazy idiot didnt want to bother to split the incredibely small pill into smaller parts and he crashed his estro so low he couldnt get erection

I am 20% bodyfat,testosterone converts to estrogen in fat so I have plenty estrogen that can go away and still have enough estro for maximum natural gains

whats up pretty new here obviously but just thought id say Im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to PEDs feel free to ask my anything on this topic but to the above poster man i have never heard anybody refer to adex in mcgs for a sec i though you were talkin about clen haha but back to biz so your on adex im not understanding your dosage but most commonly adex comes in a small tablet containing 1mg of adex anastrozole arimidex all the same so just a guess he took 1 tab a day for some that can be to much like in your friends case but in mine its the sweet spot on cycle but i prefer letro more bang for my buck, anyways the nice thing about steroids anti aromatisers serms prolactin suppresors is blood work shows it all, truly thats the way to know where your levels are at, but hey if what you see in the mirror is going as planned don't stop.

now my personal experience with adex, i have takin it by itself at .5 half a tab every other day for about a month. my review is it sucked! naturally im an ectomorph and adex alone fuck man i was drier that the desert but felt like absolute garbage but looked satisfying in the mirror. maybe i could of messed with my dosage but with all the juicy trenbolone its hard to just take adex alone to me i would prefer forma stanzol from MRsupps alone if i was trying to stay close to natty. shit bomb as fuck check it out if you already havent.

why don't you just do a real cycle lol? arimidex by itself is pretty pointless.

like congratulations,, you blocked some of your testosterone from being converted into estrogen.. the "increased muscular development" from this will be so marginal you would have better invested your money buying chicken breast.

like congratulations,, you blocked some of your testosterone from being converted into estrogen.. the "increased muscular development" from this will be so marginal you would have better invested your money buying chicken breast.

well lets all be nice it never hurts to experiment thats how i learned. in the bodybuilding community we all ask what are your goals, i haven't seen them written anywhere. i dont know where he wants to be a couple weeks? couple months? bulk, cut, recomp??? whatever it is there is much more effective methods to go about it. adex is kinda odd alone people in the bodybuilding community have majority used it for estro control on cycle. very odd by itself but hey i can speak from experience was not enjoyable. like i said grab you some forma stanzol or heck some dam winstrol would be way more worth it than adex but hey to each is own, just passing real world advice.

the way it looks to me is your holding a key to a Ferrari and you wont drive it like almost there but not. just dive in if you haven't its not bad keep it simple test e 500mg per week and use that adex .5 half a tab every day and then you will really love it no gyno skin is tight the test has got your muscle glycogen retained if your diet is spot on you would look fucken great!

Last edited:

I dont need cycle I have excellent genetics and I am still growing fast,invested money? month worth of this,3 1mg pills cost me 6 euros :D I have plenty of chicked yesterday I ate whole chicken

marginal? well its clearly visible and thats enough for me,the countless list of negatives is non existent with this,sure trenbolone and shit much better results,but personaly I dont want my heart triple its weight nor do I want to die in 40s due to cholesterol from roids

I dont need cycle I have excellent genetics and I am still growing fast,invested money? month worth of this,3 1mg pills cost me 6 euros :D I have plenty of chicked yesterday I ate whole chicken

marginal? well its clearly visible and thats enough for me,the countless list of negatives is non existent with this,sure trenbolone and shit much better results,but personaly I dont want my heart triple its weight nor do I want to die in 40s due to cholesterol from roids

whoah hahaha shure trenbolone will give you awesome results but its very advanced i didint touch trebolone till my 4th cycle anyways the heart issue is all very subjective if you look around especially in professional bodybuilding try to count the bodys dying to the bodys alive the facts are there, will your hear triple its weight? highly doubt it but always a possibility. now fact! there is a wrong way and a right way to do it and the right way is to get monthly bloodwork done and i recommend ekg i care about my heart yes but i want that edge so i do it responsibly

im still young well mid 20's and so far so good if anything every came up and threatened my health believe me you all drop everything and taper off.

now all let you do the research on this one because you just fumbled there FACT! anti aromatize inhibitors especially adex will jack your cholesterol HDL the good down and the LDL bad up so be careful with it. more research. like i said way better options out there.

anti aromatize inhibitors especially adex will jack your cholesterol HDL the good down and the LDL bad up so be careful with it. more research. like i said way better options out there.

yup at too high dosage AI would fuck up my HDL,I am 200 pounds and I take 100mcg,thats dose that doesnt have negative effect on HDL

And again its all relative to your diet, family genetics, lifestyle but to each his own your from uk? there health system is good im from the states we have bragging rights man are healthcare is top notch! but you guys got better connects gear is stronger as the word is here but what i was getting at is whatever it is you take get routine bloodwork, eases my mind knowing my internals are gtg.

Last edited:

Any free test will be negated by an increase in SHBG...