• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 10 days into PST withdrawals, will I go go back to WD after using once?

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
I know I asked this before but, everyone talks about going back to being addicted... Let's assume I don't, Do you think that after 10 days clean, WD's 95% done with, will it set me back a few days do you think or will I be fine or what?... Really let's assume I use one time and I never use again

Btw: I used 1.5 months before quitting these 10 days and never had any problems, so no history of previous addiction.. Besides hydro for 2 months 1 year ago but it's irrelevant to my question

Dude, seriously, you literally started a thread the other day asking this exact same question. You must think you are a pretty important chap to create this many threads about yourself.

you'll draw out how shitty you feel, definitely. you won't be puking or shitting yourself, but you will undo a lot of the good work you've done.
i'd seriously advise you not to. as well as the above, you're quite likely to relapse. if you can't leave the stuff alone for a few weeks after withdrawing from a habit then you're unlikely to be able to use responsibly. discipline, man!

Dude, seriously, you literally started a thread the other day asking this exact same question. You must think you are a pretty important chap to create this many threads about yourself.

Did I force you to click on this?.. And don't worry I'll be gone entirely from this website since I feel it is one of my triggers

you'll draw out how shitty you feel, definitely. you won't be puking or shitting yourself, but you will undo a lot of the good work you've done.
i'd seriously advise you not to. as well as the above, you're quite likely to relapse. if you can't leave the stuff alone for a few weeks after withdrawing from a habit then you're unlikely to be able to use responsibly. discipline, man!

I only bought them, doesn't mean I have to use them... Maybe I'll be able to stop.. I probably will use them but I really will stop

Smackydowners put it well. You will undo a lot of good you've done. The biggest change will be mental. As whenever you use even a month after being clean something inside of you changes and your resolve is gone. You find yourself on another run.

Thank you d1ahp I was hoping you'd turn up... I know you have a lot of experience with PST... Well I see this as my goodbye and not a relapse and want to stay positive on that... I have some Kratom coming in Wednesday o maybe I can ease some of the withdrawals if they return