• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1 or two beers= angry rage - 6 beers= peace and love

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chronicwidow

why is it that when I drink like 1 or 2 beers I get very agitated and angry, but when I have more I'm fine. Iv never been angry while drunk and am not addicted/alcoholic. how is it that getting shithoused doesn't make me do anything but chill listen to music and barely touch the weed stash , but one or two beers just makes me hate life with every fiber of my body?

I'm closing this dude. Please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines before creating any new threads. Nobody can answer this question in any kind of meaningful way.

Tolerance my friend. Alcohol has differing effects on the central nervous system. I suggest you take a tolerance break for two weeks, don't drink, and start with no more than 4 drinks (in one sitting) after you abstain.
Keif was maybe a bit too quick in closing this thread... how does one slow the tolerance to alcohol?

^Yea, you definitely have a valid point in implying that tolerance and reducing said tolerance are important aspects of Harm Reduction, but, none of those things were actually included in the original post, hence I said I was going to close it. I thought I would give it a day or two before executing, but if you'd like to start a thread regarding how to slow or reduce tolerance to Alcohol, it would probably serve everyone better to create that thread, because then, it will be accurately labeled as such.

I've got nothing against this guy, but what he's asking is essentially why is my drunkenness like my drunkenness? Why do I get like this when I drink? I'm sure that there is a highly specific, highly scientific, infinitely complicated series of chemical reactions that could one day, indeed explain the finer points of why OP acts differently upon different levels of blood Alcohol. However, this is not the type of capabilities that we possess. That is why I was going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.