• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, im not realy addicted to GHB. when i first had it, i always order 250 ml botles, i used way to much and past out many times and when the botle was empty i had very hard withdrawl effects.

but since a month or 2 i only use very small doses and found out i do not get withdrawl effects after stopping.
when i have finished a botle i always wait a week or 2 before ordering a new one, so im prety sure i have this under control.

gbl, just like MDPV as you said, has also a very strong urge to redose...
so i think i might give it a try anyway and order 100 mg.

Last edited:
...finished a botle i always w8 a week or 2 before ordering a new one...

For ADD I'd prefer if people didn't use text abbrieviations when posting. Poor spelling is acceptable (I'm not the best when it comes to that), but textspeak just looks wrong

fastandbulbous said:
For ADD I'd prefer if people didn't use text abbrieviations when posting. Poor spelling is acceptable (I'm not the best when it comes to that), but textspeak just looks wrong

yea sorry i play to much world of warcraft its used there all the time :\
but i changed it now.
i have ordered 500 mg of MDPVand 5 gr methylone. today i tried 25 mg 2ct2 but i didnt feel a thing, could this be because of the gbl that i use daily ??

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^

Try reading the BL rules you agreed to before you joined...because you just broke a bunch of them by posting the above information. Vendor discussion is prohibited and if you read the rules before posting (as you are supposed to per your agreement) you would have known that.

^ MGS Where is the vendor discussion - I might have missed it or quickly read past it, but if they're discussing an actual source I'd be grateful to have it pointed out (so I can decend on them like a ton of bricks). While I'd rather they didn't discuss what they are ordering, it's their neck on the block if they get caught, but if they mention where it's from or how they're ordering it I will kick their arses from one end of the forum to the other...

i eddited that already and it wasnt the whole link i used just a few leters i didnt know even that isnt allowed...
and as far as i know all the products i order are still legal where i live so i dont think im putting myself on the risk of getting caught

Last edited:
Relax a little people.

Khan Abys: MDPV will most likely do nothing for social anxiety, and will probably not help you in any way. It might get you in trouble though. I second FnB's advice on trying other methods than strong, psychotropic drugs with addicition potential.

---

Anyway, I discovered some MDPV in water (1mg/ml) that had been standing in a dark cupboard at room temperature for 2-3 weeks. Some kind of gunk had fallen out and was floating around at the bottom of the measuring cylinder. Has anyone else seen this before? It is brown and kind of string-shaped. The water used was deionized, and a lid of aluminium foil has been on the whole time.

Perhaps it was some contaminant on the surface of the foil? Machine oil?

The MDPV on the market is up to ~2% pyrrolidine, but I can't imagine it settling out of solution and forming brown strings.

MDPV and other aminoketones are not terribly stable in solution. They polymerize and react, thus decompose. I've noticed the same phenomenon with many different aminoketones, particularly if it's a secondary amino group.

Dr.Heckyll said:
MDPV and other aminoketones are not terribly stable in solution. They polymerize and react, thus decompose. I've noticed the same phenomenon with many different aminoketones, particularly if it's a secondary amino group.

I thought the primary aminoketones were more liable to dimerize/polymerize.

Yeah, with secondary amines you'd end up with a quaternary imine type of compound, which you'd think would be very water soluble, but then again the brown amorphous solid does sound like the dreaded brown tar that plagues many organic syntheses. If it is a condensation product, surely that can only be between the pyrrolidine impurity & some MDPV, which would only account for 2% of the total if the analysis results are correct (ie not something to really worry about in terms of loss of potency)

BTW I've kept methylone in a quite concentrated aq. soln. for some time without the appearance of any condensation products, so I have a few reservations about that being the cause

When the crash comes, it doesn't seem to have the depression component that other stimulants have (possibly linked to it's lack of psychosis), it just involves sleeping for prolonged periods. After the Xmas binge where it was used daily for a week & a half, I've spent 2 days of sleeping almost 18 hours a day, but beyond that I've had no other noticable crash symptoms

hheh. the medical utility is outweighed by far, by the, well - all y'all who've tried, know by now.

hence, do not pass go, do not collect $200, straight off to the scheduled list if loose lips will still insist on sinking ships

the nanobrainer man be at it again spillin out raps that most dont understand,
see.. ya freaks geeks lack-o-DMT in yo' brain u see,

syncronicity just be fuckin crazy today,

Quote:
...finished a botle i always w8 a week or 2 before ordering a new one...

read that immediately after a friend came on AIM, pumped up about his new verizon fiber optic internet (ahh... the singularity is near..),

zzzzz (8:56:12 AM): WOOT WOOT
Downloading the world of warcraft trial client.. hehehe.. It's going steadily at like 1,900 KB/sec
zzzzz (8:56:14 AM): WOOT!

(8:59:05 AM): wait
(8:59:11 AM): m8
(8:59:14 AM): mate
(8:59:15 AM): l8
(8:59:16 AM): late
(8:59:28 AM): ... nigate

so i come on the blue light with snoop dogg rappin about
...girlies.. which directly relates to my ultimate fantasy girly,

---
Sorry - anyway.....

Funny too.. this also...

Today I've continued testing MDPV on my lab monkeys, letting them self-administer with a nasal pump sprayer (dissolved in dh2o). And findings continue to confirm that it is (A) a pretty good aphrodisiac, (B) increases energy, drive and motivation,

Another fuckin syncronicity, been thinkin' all week after seeing this website where you can order nasal spray pumps for 0.1-0.13mL per puff,

which relates to the snoop dogg song and the girlies.. and SEX DRIVE...

Man...

f&b - you are correct.. jesus christ, its especially the best, if used, when already stimulated down there, a Sniff'y or IM'y + a Girl'y and,

some snoop dogg.. babe, yer gonna be exhausted...

f&b - you are correct.. jesus christ, its especially the best, if used, when already stimulated down there, a Sniff'y or IM'y + a Girl'y and,

I know, I've got the friction burned, red & sore willy to prove it as well!

fastandbulbous said:
BTW I've kept methylone in a quite concentrated aq. soln. for some time without the appearance of any condensation products, so I have a few reservations about that being the cause

I've actually done a stability by HPLC,the Methylone was unaffected for months in solution!

^ Agreed...Explosion, anyone? People had those things sitting in their refrigerators for months on end with no problems. Though I don't know what the solvent was that was used.

hmmmm.....

seems to me to be some TOO diggity TOO dank. dumb kids are going to very easily over do it

my theory

I have seen some of the impure MDPV in an amber cylinder in 50:50 EtOH/H2O last longer than a month will no noticeable degredation products. Maybe that's the way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.