• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

0mg of Buprenorphine (The Underdose Journals)

Yeah, I am scripted 2 X 600 mcg per day. At first I ended up wasting several strips per month. There is a knack to getting them to stick correctly. I ended up short and got in trouble for having naloxone in my system from my stockpile of Zubsolv.

Originally my insurance company disapproved the PA as my doctor must feel compelled to write it for ORT, but when I wrote them a letter asking them to relent as lower dose bupe works better for pain for me and I don't get headaches because there is no naloxone, they approved. Don't know if I'll stay with them long term. Probably depends on whether the doctor will eventually prescribe hydrocodone along with the Belbuca as they had done with Zubsolv. The insurance company ultimately nixed this and said they wouldn't pay for the Zubsolv if hydrocodone was prescribed with it.

Is there anything in particular you wanted to know?

Last edited:
I think you covered it pretty well. Just if there was any trick to how you figured out to take them effectively without wasting them. Thank you for your feedback FLA, it is much appreciated :)

No problem. You guys are real! Like I said in the other thread it's definitely supposed to be attached to the inside of your cheek. Don't know if putting it under your tongue after using an alcohol based mouthwash like Listerine would be better, but I can say for sure it's not what Endo recommends, if that means anything. They also recommend that you hold it it place for at least 5 seconds to give it a chance to stick. I press from the outside of the cheek as well. I've found there is definitely a prefered area of your inner cheek it should go if you want to increase the chances of not wasting it by grating your teeth on it or whatever. It's about the center of the cheek that you are able to puff out.

Last edited: