• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

⫸STICKY⫷ 😃 LAVA Chit-Chat Thread! 🤪

You KNOW damned good and well that my posts are the only thing that gets you through the day.

I thought it was coffee, nicotine, and some damn good techno?

Oh, check the cursive writing thread in SO. :)

Lol, I had a friend that was a German exchange student. Occasionally, I still get a letter from him, and his handwriting (in German) is absolutely FUCKED.

So, to impress some of my German teachers, I used to write in just a randomly "bad" way, and they always wrote back "very authentic" in the grading.

Yeah one of the exchange students I knew had fucked up handwriting. It wasn't bad, but it was hard to read as he was also a graf artist, too.

What's hillarious is, even though I wasn't trying to "mimic" his handwriting in any way, just writing generally "illegibly", the teachers thought it looked like genuine German cursive.

What's hillarious is, even though I wasn't trying to "mimic" his handwriting in any way, just writing generally "illegibly", the teachers thought it looked like genuine German cursive.

How in Allah's name do you write that double-s thing in cursive??

I seriously spent the first 30 minutes of the SAT writing the thing in mandatory cursive since I had no clue really how to write in cursive. And it was like...two setences about not cheating or something.

All I remember from the SAT was the second time I took it, and how I apparently grabbed a pair of Adidas track pants from my bedroom floor to put on. Later on when I took a break from the test, I realized there was a pair of underwear that had fallen down my pant leg. :|

I took the SAT during a very bad thunderstorm. Being the horny virgin I was, I was also distracted by the numerous girls freaking out about the situation. Especially those in short shorts...

RedLeader: inattentive :: girls : affright

Oh, I'm sure there are. I wasn't really horrified or anything. It was just a little awkward.

The only thing you'll find in my pant legs now a day is my huge penis that hangs down to my sockline.

Oh, yes, socks too.