View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

đź–¤Please help međź–¤

Marda

Bluelighter
So last night me my sister, which were polar opposites and balance each other out. My guy and my sisters guy all tripped. I did 3 or 4. Long story short, it got very intense and emotionally crying over understanding infinity.
Tripped died out around 9am. I’ve had anxiety allll day. And been very awkward talking to people and don’t even wa got talk to humans. There’s so much research I wasn’t to obtain. Like, AI bc I trip, I see computerchip patters, then Aztec prints on my skin, I wander if Elon Musk is the messiah or the Jesus here to warn over one wants. Ext. I want to know about Annunaki.my anxiety is out the roof and brain is running on light speed.just took a 2mg xan bar and I’m chilling out now and almost going to take it down. I’m just speechless right now and do t want to talk to anyone now or tmrw, idk how long. It’s so weird. Anyone else have this and wtf is that? I was even communicating telepathically . I just have so many “ whys and how’s” I’m so exhausted but need answers or guidance.

Tripped on what?

It's only day 2 it'll go away no worries

Last edited:
3 or 4 LSD tabs?

I always feel weird for a while after taking acid

Hey Marda ...

Believe it or not I had the same trip back in 1964, you will be totally cool.

Take some time and get familiar with who you feel you are now, just take it it easy and all will be well. After all it's not every day we look Infinty square in the face and come back.

Do not look for a messiah, look for what feels right. You'll feel much better after a few nights sleep.

First time I had acid, did way too much. It seemed to be taking a long time to kick in or maybe the tabs were dosed quite sparingly - I can't remember the reasoning that led us to keep eating more, but when it hit, it was like lightning.

After a somewhat turbulent night of manic activity up and down the kaleidoscopic streets of the Gold Coast, I'd had enough. Well after sunrise though, the buildings were still drifting apart from one another and there was a concerning feeling that remained for months, that the place I'd left wasn't the same as the place I'd returned. Nothing seemed familiar.

I began to accept that I'd be distanced from reality and constantly questioning normalcy anyway, so I tried acid again, at a more sensible dose though. Each time I did it, the feeling would become less worrisome, more enjoyable and the days following would actually feel like I was back into a state of normalcy, like things were the way I remembered them. Now I love acid.

Point is, a lot of the lingering fear after tripping seems to be a psychosomatic product of conditioning or maybe just rational concern because so little is known about how it actually works. The chance of having triggered some underlying condition or causing any kind of actual damage is really low.

It's normal to feel strange after taking several doses of crystallised strangeness.

Sleep it off over the next couple weeks. You took a very dose of LSD which showed you a larger picture of reality. There are no messiahs but everything is indeed infinite and divine. Remember that infinity is also love. Telepathic communication is very common on LSD. The mind is a very powerful thing and when upgraded to the highest state as like it is on LSD many things are possible that are not normally possible in our everyday life. The annunaki do not exist.

You have just seen the infinite god and the oneness of all. Take it easy your worldview has been changed forever.

Hey Marda ...

Believe it or not I had the same trip back in 1964, you will be totally cool.

Take some time and get familiar with who you feel you are now, just take it it easy and all will be well. After all it's not every day we look Infinty square in the face and come back.

Do not look for a messiah, look for what feels right. You'll feel much better after a few nights sleep.
Thank you, I feel better this morning now but now my brain wants to learn the truths of everything. And I can’t slow down.
I was laying on the ground with my sister and boyfriend crying and screaming and accepting things and letting things go. The stars were all shooting down, I get emotional over how beautiful it was. But the crazy part is, when we were all laying close, we all felt like one And could feel what we were all feeling! How! And who did this?!

Thank you everyone. I do feel different. Kind of speechless. Kind of sad. Idk.

i took 3 hits for my first time aswell. My life changed forever after seeing how the universe is infinite and returning to the white light. 3 gel tabs is like taking the OG 1960's Owsley 300 ug hits. Sending people far across the infinite multiverse a true death/rebirth experince. It took me like 10 months to finally land my feet on earth after my first trip as i had nobody in my life who took LSD expect my plug and he never knew of anybody taking more than 2 hits. So i was very confused for a long time about everything in life.

My trip report might help give you some closure on the power of LSD.