💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Bunch of junkies.

No way would I poison my body with that shite. All the chemicals. No fucking way.

tumblr_n50kexnEkt1rw5ldko6_r1_250.gifv

eq1N2HF.jpg

Yeah Im not gonna stay a night up for any reason anymore. If I truly believe I deserve pain that much there are better ways to torture my schizo mind.

Thanks Hylight. Thats always the fear when a psychotic state happens. So thank you. I know Im gonna be fine I just cant and wont do stupid stim binges cause they literally fuck my mind up and even after 1 day its little psychotic and shit.

Acetone wash? Naa, never done that. The cuts that people use in my country are practically part of the high. As dangerous as they are

Source = I currently look like a corpse.
This translates to = no one even knows what our amphetamine is cause theres rcs and stuff. Like half of amphetamine paste also has meth etc alcohol. LET ME HAVE MY FUCKING ADHD MEDS!

I look like a corpse cause I feel like a corpse and shit. Im propably just so fucking dehydrated.

I keep insta puking everything.

On a positive side I figured two things of my amphetamine (ab)use that I will change now or else I cant be doing it anymore at any level. Amphetamine use is bad on its own but with schizophrenia one should be extra careful which I havent done.

Nitrous is FDA approved. I never see that on a can of starting fluid ;)
The main difference is purity in grades of nitrous. The impurities like oil, metal etc. Using the right filter you can get "food grade" (Whipits) to damn near USP.

Nitrous is FDA approved. I never see that on a can of starting fluid ;)
The main difference is purity in grades of nitrous. The impurities like oil, metal etc. Using the right filter you can get "food grade" (Whipits) to damn near USP.
But I need mdma with my no2.. Cant do it alone.

Just like I needed heroin with my cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.