💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I love music too. Generally speaking I listen to anything from pop to deathcore but with only youtube its been mainly rap.

Now that I think of it this is already how I see things.
tumblr_ng0tfquUOL1r655l6o1_500.jpg

This is exactly why I said lame.

In my experience laveyan Satanists are mostly just a bunch of ultra liberals trying to infuriate their conservative parents via a glorified branding exercise. :p

"kindness to those that deserve it"

And by deserve it they mean "anyone I like".
Which is to say anyone who entirely agrees with them.

Don't be a laveyen satanist Schizo, you're too cool for it. :)

Last edited:
Im not a liberal at any means. I think 90% of population should be killed so the rest had a chance to survive. Or just limit breeding. I dont need to and I cant infuriate my parents since they are psychopaths. I guess I could try to shock my mother but why would I do that.

Everyone deserves kindness unless they are rapists etc...

I really just found those satanism sentences to be pretty wise, Im not gonna start preaching them to people or anything.

the mosquitoes are back today, swarms of the fuckers 🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟

time to shut all my windows and die from carbon dioxide poisoning

Im not a liberal at any means. I think 90% of population should be killed so the rest had a chance to survive. Or just limit breeding. I dont need to and I cant infuriate my parents since they are psychopaths. I guess I could try to shock my mother but why would I do that.

Everyone deserves kindness unless they are rapists etc...

I really just found those satanism sentences to be pretty wise, Im not gonna start preaching them to people or anything.

Yea that's the thing, a lot of satanist principles are pretty easy to endorse. That's why there's no reason to wrap them up under a satanic brand. That's just so that it offends Christians.

Not than offending Christians isn't a worthy goal, but if you do it by repeating an ideology at them you're kinda missing the point.

Yea that's the thing, a lot of satanist principles are pretty easy to endorse. That's why there's no reason to wrap them up under a satanic brand. That's just so that it offends Christians.

Not than offending Christians isn't a worthy goal, but if you do it by repeating an ideology at them you're kinda missing the point.
has anyone seen the documentary Hail satan is very good, hail satan embrace your sins

I keep a copy of the satanic bible by my front door and I love whipping it out when the Mormans call. I enjoy watching their shocked little faces.
It was given to me years ago for a joke. It’s actually quite a good read and it’s more Christian than Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.