💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y6NhSIh.jpg
papapapapa !!!!PiGS!!!!!!😠

I'm inclined towards our present iterations, definitions and understandings. I don't think those were removed because "there is nothing they can do about it." More that we can refine and figure out a more accurate diagnosis - whether it's ASPD or Bipolar, Narcissism (in it's many forms) or a combination there-of. "Psychopath" as a term, whether it encompasses sadism or masochism, is too broad a stroke and a little archaic imo.
Psychopath has nothing to do with sadism or masochism.

Psychopathy has not disappeared from psychology, it is merely under an umbrella term of antisocial personality disorder

Psychopathy has been removed from the DSM, however it was in the DSM at one point in time, as was sadism and masochism.

To be quite honest, I think it may have been removed because there is nothing they can do about it.

That article literally proves my point. It's a bunch of factors (determined by this particular PHD); that are all ASPD-oriented traits. There's a reason that psychopathy doesn't exist as a legitimate diagnosis, it's far too vague and encompasses far too many traits. It's a bit of a catch-all diagnosis.

Last edited:
Who the fuck is you talkin bout my girl like that

Welcome to the thunderdome

"Your" girl? Is this the unaired Twilight Zone episode plot we all missed? And if indeed this ... "Daisy" character is a girl, I'd like to see face pics. I have my own for trade; like a hostage negotiation. Luckily i'm really hot, so I got the advantage here. I'm in charge.

*establishes moral authority*

"Your" girl? Is this the unaired Twilight Zone episode plot we all missed? And if indeed this ... "Daisy" character is a girl, I'd like to see face pics. I have my own for trade; like a hostage negotiation. Luckily i'm really hot, so I got the advantage here. I'm in charge.

*establishes moral authority*

are you a "happy feet" fan?

That article literally proves my point. It's a bunch of factors (determined by this particular PHD); that are all ASPD-oriented traits. There's a reason that psychopathy doesn't exist as a legitimate diagnosis, it's far too vague and encompasses far too many traits. It's a bit of a catch-all diagnosis.
We are both right. Just because it was removed from the DSM does not mean psychopathy does not exist. It is just no longer a standalone diagnosis and fits under the umbrella of ASPD.

"Since it is not an official diagnosis, psychopathy falls under the ASPD diagnosis"

are you a "happy feet" fan?

i SEEN IT IN THEATRESS ... WHOOPS ... whooops, seen it in theatres when it came out, but my favorite is March of the Penguins. I was hoping it'd be about Marching Killer Robot Penguins hell-bent on destroying Earth, but it was still good.

I see you're a mod. How come im trying to put a personal quote on my profile and it says "error, no can do, check browser ... " or something to that effect?

If you feel so strongly that something is going on that shouldn't be, like I said please report those posts. I didn't see any drug dealing but if I missed it I'd like to know.
If you feel so strongly that something is going on that shouldn't be, like I said please report those posts. I didn't see any drug dealing but if I missed it I'd like to know.

Dies a deal ha

Please see pm 4 unrelated stuff, tbh it is a very weird look to see ppl who are seen as problematic because they dare question authority etc at times pissed at a poster going too close to saying "Hey Im gonna deal meth in Finland can get rc" and admin seeing this and pulling the piss.

Fuck it, I'm gonna have a whack and not stress about it, delete "Lol seriously " from cep and leave "I'm gonna start dealing" in ndtitl, I think Im the sane one now.

This has been happening to me regularly for a while. I find that when I lay down all night and try to sleep, I feel much better than when I stop trying and just stay up. Even if I don't fall asleep all night.

Yeah, sometimes it doesn't work but sometimes it does./

Propably getting spotify back next week. Only listened to music from youtube for months and it has significantly dumbed down the bands I have listened.

Propably getting spotify back next week. Only listened to music from youtube for months and it has significantly dumbed down the bands I have listened.

literally don’t think I could survive without Spotify. I listen to music all day and need it to fall asleep. Spotify is amazing, I’ve like 50 playlists for all of my 50 different moods 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.