💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the bitterness of things as I get older. I really think a good bitter IPA is the best tasting alcoholic beverage, so good. I would drink them for the taste, but they're all really strong too so it pretty much necessitates a buzz.

I am in Love with this guy ^^^^
and I agree!!
💋😘👍👍👍
So there are some bipeds here!
This sounds like Sting. Did Sting just join bluelight?
It's technology thousands of years old. It's related to the eastern concepts of kundalini, Shakti, and Shiva. I've been doing it for over 40 years and have a whole new framework using modern language. A man's seed it his vitality, mental clarity, stamina, health, etc. Yet, most men throw it away like it was dirt.

You might want to hold onto your britches. The world is heading for a transformation in consciousness. It's the alternative to self-annihilation, which won't be allowed to happen.

stephen-seagal-belarus-carrot-watermelon.jpg

I love the bitterness of things as I get older.
I have noticed this as well. Strong black coffee, Guinness® beer, unfiltered cigs etc.
We also have cats that could be twins in looks (at least two that I know of).
WTF is going on around here, guys?
Whatever it is I been lovin it. Strange that over the air communication can reinforce the idea that the world is a small place and others do have some common denominators.
As stated: Love this.
And love ya' MF more.

Mmmm, it does sound like tantric sex. Make fun all you want, but Sting’s wife gets it good!!!
Tantra is about a lot more than sex, but the sexual part is the poster child. It's really about connecting with the infinite consciousness that's the source of all things. Consciousness is fundamental, not emergent. Everything and everyone is an expression of consciousness. You could say we're instantiations of consciousness. It's no coincidence that so many people are interested in psychedelics these days.

please peeps why you hide when you online?
not that i care whether or not you are here but sometimes i find that i post more when certain members are online. if they are not anymore then it kinda kills the mood; if one will. Imma post anyway when I am here but ya'll know what f=the fu** I mean, right? Think about it.
If it is for stalking type reasons i get it... mfs can be banned for that. :)
But I am confused and would rather some of my faves to let me know they around sos we can banter, cry, laugh, talk shit, flirt or whatever... it makes it more home-like, imo.
well that is all... for now
thanks for nothing
best always,
ptah

Tantra is about a lot more than sex, but the sexual part is the poster child. It's really about connecting with the infinite consciousness that's the source of all things. Consciousness is fundamental, not emergent. Everything and everyone is an expression of consciousness. You could say we're instantiations of consciousness. It's no coincidence that so many people are interested in psychedelics these days.
I'm sorry, was eating a jollyrancher, wut u say?

Status
Not open for further replies.